What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jackass destroyer SCROG 600W COB

unnamedmike

Looking great my man!
thanks bro
tiphat.gif

Soory for the hermies, but the plants look very frosty and promising!
thanks bro :tiphat: I am a bit critical of myself. I think that these males and females that Im crossing not worth the effort totally. I really miss my elite keepers from Spain.

unnamedmike

Day 17

The vermicomposter bug zapper stop killing, I imagine that too much work for that rudimentary system ... and now I have the room full of flies, again. I will design my own electric filter, but this requires time and money, while I finish it... the vermicomposter goes outside the room. And im going to ferment sugar in 20l bottles for Co2 (I love my Co2 sensor) and alcohol.
picture.php

The lower areas was cleaned and got several cuttings of every 13monkeys, if nothing goes very wrong, I got secured copies of all. They smell like organic varnishes, baby diaper and something tropical, between pineapple and mango / cat pee.
The cuttings are in a mix of mycorrhizae, nutrients and root excel, temporally under the tray. In 48h im gonna pass cuttings to cococoir, but they gonna stay in the blooming room, take root and the Caribbean August do not get along.
picture.php

I found red party cups 2oz, mezcal size, viva mexico! Perfect to root many branches in small size.
picture.php

Almost all Northern light, white widow and alaskan purple seeds popup in 24 hours, thank you very much seedsman, totally reliable as always. One of the alaskan purple seeds gave twins, I have 4 plants of 3 seeds.

Temporary grow room ...
picture.php

"pilote" (mexican kind of black strap molasses)
picture.php

unnamedmike

I've been programming the Co2 sensor for several days. After calibrating it, I had measurements around 400 at home with open windows, 900 with the closed windows(I + 2 big dogs + 2 big cats) and more than 1100 cooking closed window, but without a doubt the measurement of the photo is The highest I've seen so far. Just entering the room and you cant think well.

I need several airlock to control the flow and know when to change the mixture, but it seems that with 40l of mixture there is more Co2 than I need.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Day 22
I saw some (more) male flowers in some sm#9*jackass cuttings, but I cant see any in his blooming "me", I'll be more attentive to possible male flowers
Please I need someone guide me. it's the first time I got a minisplit and ... I don't know the right temperatures, would someone be so kind to teach me? now they are at 28ºC 70% rh 600ppm co2, 3 weeks since flip to 12/12. Thank you. :tiphat:

unnamedmike

Im glad to got the blooming room working near to 100%, thanks ICMAG. My question about temperatures remains unanswered, but searching I think im gonna try 27 / 28ºC lights on and 23 lights off (Im above 600 co2 ppm actually). My real problem is RH, I am above 70%, girls drink and sweat at least 8L / day, I think I need a right sized dehumidifier . My goal this crop is maximum power, maximum resin. I need to reduce humidity progressively to 30% until the day of harvest. That gonna be wonderful if i can smile more and smoke less.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

"sadly" the 10 WW 4 Ap and 5 NL dont gonna be ready vegging 6/8 weeks, I still havent decent growth area. But I keep the "future mothers" cuttings (3 nl, 1 jackass, 1 spacemonkey#5) And these plants will be next crop after the 13monkeys, it hurts, the electricity bill limits me completely.

picture.php

picture.php

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hey mike, the buds are fattening up nicely! Glad to see everything is well.

Sorry i can't help you with the co2, i never had to deal with it, but i think that you've to low the RH in any case at least up to 50% in the next weeks.
Already have an idea for the size of dehumidifier? Usually they are quite powerful, i had a shitty one a while ago around 800w, crazy.

unnamedmike

Hey mike, the buds are fattening up nicely! Glad to see everything is well.
Sorry i can't help you with the co2, i never had to deal with it, but i think that you've to low the RH in any case at least up to 50% in the next weeks.
Already have an idea for the size of dehumidifier? Usually they are quite powerful, i had a shitty one a while ago around 800w, crazy.

Hi Jare, thanks for stopping by :tiphat:
In Spain I have a big one, I dont remember the power, but its 12,000km from my current residence ... The most "economic" I can find here are 250usd and is 110v (Im going to 220v) I live at 2km from sea and the humidity is always high or very high. Inside the room I cant go under 57%. I am trying to copy the minisplit control with arduino, to be able to modify temperature and humidity from the grow controller, but its something new for me, don't know how long it will take.

The sm#9 male gives sativa-looking and fairly uniform plants, easy to root.
sm#3 gives more compact and resinous plants, and although they eat/drink the same amount and got the same height, if they were not my seeds, I would not say they are the same strain, almost all of them look different. And it is a PITA rooting, the male and his offspring :tumbleweed:

unnamedmike

Damn thats some nice trich coverage! Getting juicy in here :tiphat:

Thanks QQNPK. They are on their way to the fifth week and are filled with more trichomes every day.

I waited some weeks 25kg of cal-nit arriving, to formulate the Bloom fertilizer, finish the previous batch in the last crop.

These last two weeks I have added some hammerhead and MOAB DIY to the "fatman coco grow" that I use in growth and early flowering. But the plants ask me for flowering food, some plants show deficiencies, especially calcium, luckily nothing worrisome and already healthier with their big boy food and at 26ºC.

I keep learning about co2 / fermentation. My current setup is 20l bottles of water / 2kg sugar and some yeast. It works great and it raises the ppm to almost 2000, the problem is a short live, in 5 days all the sugar is alcohol and co2, the yeast dies and I spend more money on sugar and yeast (here yeast it is very difficult to buy) I think I'm going to make beer, ferment slowly. The problem is that my wife finds out
biggrin.gif

My coco actual bloom formulation:
picture.php

My actual coco grow formula:
picture.php

unnamedmike

33 days since 12/12 1/2

I still fighting high humidity (with the lights off) I set the air conditioning in dehumidifier, tomorrow I will check maximum and minimum again, in theory the dehumidifier mode of my minisplit works at 23ºC.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unnamedmike

Day 40.

Buy a dehumidifier, but the parcel company confused my address and now is ready to pick up in person, 2000km from here ... its supposed to be fixed today and back on way to home. The nights are being very wet and I am afraid of spoiling the work already done.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php