Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Info on The Real Seed Company?

Thread Title Search
Info on The Real Seed Company? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2015, 04:36 PM #31
wurlok

wurlok is on a distinguished road
trsc comes back to me and asked me about the new epalese seeds. they will replace it now with some malana in a month when they are back in stock.
wurlok is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:18 PM #32
Cannabisso

Last edited by Cannabisso; 10-10-2016 at 08:20 AM..

Old 05-09-2015, 01:33 PM #33
Koondense

Koondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant futureKoondense has a brilliant future
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thanks Cannabisso, I had my eye on them a while ago, but I seem to prefer fantasising about the nepalese heights and the plants characteristic for that region. Also the main issue for growing here is fungus/mold resistence, which I presume is higher in nepalese varieties compared to the middle-east arid climate ones.

But until I try them, I'll be only fantasising
Koondense is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:00 PM #34
misterD
Couch melter

misterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivor
misterD has completed 10 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Parvati got that high which is near nepalese, my auntie give a try to my whole freebie pack i recieve year ago's!!

Total succes in south ontario at 44" N even in a crappy summer. She harvested 3-4 meters monster in mid late october of far or near a kilo per plant of a dominant sativa plant which was easily compete with local commercial stock!
misterD is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2015, 05:10 PM #35
Malarkey
Banned

Malarkey is on a distinguished road
As Normally these himalayan landrace seeds normally over winter sometimes especially garhwali jungli it can take time for them to pop a lot people said the seeds dont pop until 2weeks after
Malarkey is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2015, 05:29 PM #36
misterD
Couch melter

misterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivormisterD is a survivor
I wish i could grow these kind of beast outdoor but now i'm very limited in height!
misterD is offline Quote

Old 07-09-2015, 12:05 AM #37
TerpeneDream

TerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the rough
HEy all..

Props to RSC for keeping landraces alive!

I would love to try the Lebanese and Mazar-i…

Last edited by TerpeneDream; 12-07-2015 at 08:56 AM..
TerpeneDream is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:48 AM #38
misterD
Couch melter

Sorry i got no pertinent answer on where you can get them from! But they are all "Out of stocks" everywhere i know!

But "Sinai" is a good substitute to "Lebanese" even a better buzz imho.
misterD is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2015, 04:53 PM #39
ztrack

Hey,

I've read a lot about RSC as I'm strongly interested on working these pure landrace, hoping to find the best phenos

As it's collected directly from farmers, these strains had no chance to adapt with some indoor repetitive growth. These have two main consequences for us.

Most seeds aren't going to germinate because when they're harvested in winter, they are asleep for a while, in dormancy, waiting for a better season.
What you need to do is put then in a fridge lets say 5 days, then 3 days in the freezer, then another 5 days in the fridge. After than you'll get good a germination result.

Then, (but not necessarily for all strains) we can read that people are complaining about hermaphrodism.
What RSC says about it is that their strains are made for outdoor growing and in these good conditions you won't get hermaphrodism issues.
However I've seen many growers avoiding this issue indoor by drastically reducing nutriments doses. These plants are quite sensible to the stress indoor growing induce for them, one way around it is to avoid mineral ferts and to prefer a poor fert. soil with slow diffusion nutriments, preferably organic amendments.

++

Old 12-02-2015, 05:53 PM #40
misterD
Couch melter

That skills your skills with landraces!
misterD is offline Quote