What's new

420 Cup Pics!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for a great 420 again!

I only made it there for thursdays smokeout with nol & friends & the festivities in the dam on that night but , WOW! The hasjpaper joint & leafblower were highlights as well as Soma & the other talks. Thanks for putting on such a greaty event DG & team!

Now on to more important things!

IF YOU ARE STILL IN AMSTERDAM, you should go to the skatalites at the paridiso near the leidserplein tonight at 20.00 hour. I was thinking of having an unnofficial meet up and smoke before showtime at the NOON coffeshop right around the corner say 7pm ish. )right around corner from venue,

Also CAPELTON, THIRD WORLD, MYSTIC REVALATION OF RASTAFARI, LADY SAW ARE IN BRUSSELS BELGIUM TOMMOROW NIGHT. I will be attending both and would love to party with some of you cuppers some more. The only thing I like better than great weed is smokong great weed and seeing great live music! LOOK FOR ME IN A SPEARHEAD YELL FIRE 00 SHIRT! :woohoo:

G

hehehehehe...

touchè....sarai anche brutto e lavorerai anche per Greenhouse.... ma mi sa che potresti essermi anche simpatico :D

zamalito

Veteran
Looks like the weather was beautiful. Very good to see everything's sympatico among the dutchies. A good sign for the year to come.

G

J0sh1 said:
^^Sperare che lei e la causa di donna legge il tipo via da strano un uomo commenta un altri sguardi di uomo.

You can turn off the automatic translator....

Chromosomes: XX :D

G

puta que te pariu pentelho...

I can tell you to fuck off in many other languages without the benefit of an automatic translator....but I have better things to do, and this thread is about the Cup, not about you, munchkin.

fari

WhiteWolfman said:
Also CAPELTON, THIRD WORLD, MYSTIC REVALATION OF RASTAFARI, LADY SAW ARE IN BRUSSELS BELGIUM TOMMOROW NIGHT. I will be attending both and would love to party with some of you cuppers some more.:
You forgot Bunny Wailer, Have fun!!
:wave:

G

Grat3fulh3ad said:
I hope proper permission was gotten from the faces shown in those pics...
I'd hate for my face to end up posted on a cannasite....

Ahhhhhhh…………..but, I’ll bet you’re a handsome devil…... :biglaugh:

Congrats on your CJ!!!

Bh :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i post pics should i blur out faces ?...i dont wanne compromise any1's safty/identity...

G

yeah core, you dont want to compromise anybody's security. safety first. :)

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High&Lonesome said:
you dont want to compromise anybody's security. safety first. :)

I would like to confirm that all the faces in the pics I uploaded agreed to be visible.
If anyone has a problem please send me a PM and I will remove the pics immediately.....

:)

by the way, anyone spotted the DEA agent at the 420cup?
ha ha ha.... :)

G

Nice to see the whole community coming together!
Hopfully they can strive together to keep this wonderfull plant that god created from being swammped by goverments and the like!!
Keep up the good work Soma,Arjan,Franco,Growdoc,GYPSY AND THE WHOLE GOD DAM LOT OF US :wave: :wave:
I had tickets for last years but it was cancelled, couldn't make it this time but next year i'm There..

Peace,love,and fat buds to you all!!

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it is a joke. Even if they would be there, there is nothing they don't already know.

:)

Last edited:
G

true, but those crazy assholes would be taking pics of americans for sure and that wouldnt be too cool at something billed as a growers cup!

Latest posts

Latest posts