What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Cup Pics!!!!!!!!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks grat3full :D

i realy had a blast overthere it was a AWSOME smokeout !!...if i farted...there woz smoke comming out of my aSS :biglaugh:

@DutchGrown
say DG just wondering ...:chin:....where you that foxy woman in white with blonde hairs? :bigeye:

S

stoned teacher

I think it's great that the Greenhouse seed folks seem to want to take some very harsh criticism and take a friendly jab to make it fun, friendly, competition (if I'm interpreting it correctly). And to see soma and arjan together...very cool....

Looks like everyone had a blast.

The money judges pay seems well worth it for the experience. I'd love to make it sometime.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Just got back. what a gret couple of days. :woohoo: :sasmokin:

I'l sort our stuf out and post some pics later. :wave:

G

yeah man we had a great time,,,,

was made even better when i got to Schipol to be told the flight home was over booked and would i mind going on the later flight and be compensated with €350 lol :woohoo:

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I love my t-shirt :D thanks all AND especially Franco and of course Arjan that I didnt get to meet, we did meet Franco and me and it was good, he is a nice guy and took good care of me, thanks for the samples bro, next year it'll be on me :wink: the big thumbs up goes to Sam and Peter, of course all other friends but it just that im kinda shy and not that fond of the hectic scéne there, these two gentlemen are fantastic persons and I like to thank them both, Sam for having time to come meet, smoke and talk at the shop and Peter man, thank you for being you, good to have good friends, talk to you all later, gotta go play with plants and my son now, peace and love all...:wave:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
sure had a great time , but almost seems that there is too less time to meet so many people. With some of the people i would have liked to chat some more....

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Anyone have info on where to get one of the GH shirts...?? :D are they even available??

THanks..

They should remake the same shirt... with the results of the cup printed on it as well beings SD IBL won the growers cup..... :laughing:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Yeah too lil time to meet and chat with all and I was kinda wondering why the main venue didnt have any chairs? The music was really loud, it was ok, but loud, so you had to shout a lot..Moppel bro that SSH of yours saved my friday night, wonderful herb man, I got sick of all the coffeeshop weed again lmao, and that medicine really made me smile...

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Farmer John said:
Moppel bro that SSH of yours saved my friday night, wonderful herb man, I got sick of all the coffeeshop weed again lmao, and that medicine really made me smile...

Yea, wish we could haved smoked some more together, music was too loud to talk. You already back home?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
My 0.5 seconds in the spotlight, im a celebrity lmao

Gotta say it was a funny surprise, a big compliment imo...too bad I didnt get to meet Arjan at any point but we'll meet next year or maybe in november, im thinking about going to the HTCC and take wifey with me, she needs a break soon, our son is a quite energetic one haha but anyhoo, gotta make a plan for that, maybe lie to her that yeahyeah I was invited and we have to go, otherwise I have to wait year again.....anyhoo thanks for the weed, hash and gifts Arjan and Franco, lets just grow plants and live peacefully together on this planet.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks another great party hosted the GN & DG!!! ...I sure wish we could have joined you, babba got to be there in name at least!! :woohoo: we will get there one day soon!! ....we had our own little bash here in Cali and thought if ya'll wanted to see how we rock it here you could!! hehehe ....thanks for sharing all the fun you had!!! :joint: :wave:

Heres our little party....

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56608

REZDOG

Veteran
....Btw,Mrs.B,I didn't forget youse' guys,there's a few things left to collect before I'm done. :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts