What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Cup Pics!!!!!!!!

CCronik

Wow I cant imagine how good of a time you guys must be having. That Cambodian Haze looks amazing.

Well done DG.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
happy happy times with great puffs is what it is all about.. Be safe and stay high.. peace..

sack

T

The Strain Man

Wow the smoke machine looks killer and hash joints damn I would of never though of that looks like everyone is off to a good start enjoy the party peace.

G

I got #3?? What did I win? What's a FP Team? It seems ya'll are having a grand ole time! Big ups to those partyin for those of us who couldn't be there. Thanks for the round of Pics DG ... finding the time/seeing the keyboard/pulling yourself away from such merriment and shenanigans says Lots about your dedication to the site. Smoke one for Herb

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's great to see everyone having a great time. We may have not been able to attend, but we will all fire up a few joints tomorrow. Keep on keepin on and have a great time....

G

Holy smokes! I didnt know you guys get down like that..lol...thats some craziness for sure..60 gram bowl packs, leaf blowers...sounds like one hell of a ripper. Have fun and smoke 1 for your pals here at IC. Happy 420 all!

M

mosca negra

Dam Straight JJ! We will be passing the piece pipe all day! Have fun everyone sure looks like a Great time!!

Cheers

J0sh1

Veteran
Hope you guys have a blast these few days in the 420 cup. I wonder what is up with the Arjan hate around here? Its not like im a GH groupie or will ever pay his exhorbitant prices for his seeds but he gets a lot of hate around here. I have seen his youtube vids and I have found them hilarious, especially the one of the CC 2006 where he and Franco manhandle the plants and are all secluded in the flowering chamber wearing all the GH merch? Does he even smoke? Never seen him smoking at least in the vids?

Look at that moron spelled Babba wrong.
Those pix do a really bad job on saying 'wish you was here'

I wonder what it was that Arjan did to this guy to deserve such disrespect? Reads to me like blind hate thats for sure, thought the cannabis community was supposed to be a peace, supporting and accepting group, but like everything the haters filter through the cracks.. So sad. :joint:

Last edited:
M

mosca negra

Arjan definately smokes! I shared some of his SSH hash with him a few years back and he knows his stuff-- don't let anyone fool you!

guineapig

Veteran
Ok with those pics now i really wish i was there!!! Happy 420 to all the universe!!!

Always good to see those smiling faces and may we all meet there together soon....

:ying: kind regards from the guineapig :ying:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Thanx DG for sharing the pics with us. And we are hungry for more please.. be safe and stay high.. peace...\

sack

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
As I stated in the beginning of this thread...all was done in GOOD FUN...let's keep things positive here, lose the negativity.....thanks, dg