What's new

the The Unofficial 4:20 - 06 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Looking good Foz :biglaugh:

Ok we're ready. Off to the shop to get some Apfel Schorle and then we'll be on our way. Should be at SeedBoo around 1ish :chin:

Party on :woohoo: :woohoo: :yoinks: :joint: :woohoo: :lurk: :biglaugh:

G

Rosy Cheeks said:
Here's a pic from the alternative 420 happy Easter party last night... so far no one has resurrected!

:yoinks: someone shot the maid ? lol

G

Ok the unofficial party officially starts today

Ok the unofficial party officially starts today

and to kick of with we have a load of new arrival's
lots of samples to share and Mr haze just came in with some really nice hash

G

Goo

Goo

cherrybomb bubble hash reeferman brought in for us to try

this is pure full melt bubble
it even melts in your hand, and it certainly melts your brain

OP

G

yeah I've been opening at 10:30
drop by get stoned and chill everyone else is

OP

ready for you!

ready for you!

I look forward to smoking you all up in Haarlem tomorrow, with some fine buds to burn.

We have two new entries on the menu today, NYCD and Northern Haze.
We will also taste some of the Mexican Haze x C5 and the most reinous Amnesia around. Old school Puntjes Maroc is back on the menu!

Hope you all show.

Jahminded

Where do I begin......

Well, yesterday morning I arrived at the SB at about 10:15...wanted to make it for the wake and bake.......Nobody was there yet...but after a few minutes I noticed somebody lurking around, apparently also waiting for the SB to open up. This "stranger" was a very friendly type of guy and it didn't take long for us to start up a conversation and guess who it turned out to be.....yes.....MOD.....Seems he was waiting for OldPink to open up for the wake and bake.

After a few minutes of talking with MOD Niemand walks up as casual as can be...with a cool Amsterdam grin.....it only took a couple minutes for oldpink to show up and open the doors.....

I cant explain how cool it was to first walk into the SB....I like the way it is setup.....glass displays at the counter with tall glass displays on either side of the walls......couple couches and chairs near the window for kickin back.....it took me a few minutes to just soak it up and realize I was there...I made it....

As soon as we got settled oldpink, niemand and MOD were passing around various flavors...all delicious.

As the day progressed more and more people arrived....Gaius...Ronley....Dr.D and bunch of guys........you must forgive me at this point because it starts to get blurry...I'm horrible with names and it took everything I had to stay awake..haha...and even that was challenging...I met so many cool people from the forum and all were so eager so share what they had.....what a great day this was turning into.

One sample clearly seperated itself from the crowd.......It was the sativa MOD had planned to enter into the "official event" before its demise......Let me tell you.....this sativa "Mist of Destruction", I think it was named, is an all-star. The buds were a bit deceptive.......covered in crystals no doubt, but the smell was not intense until you began to break it down for the roll.....then the pungent smell would tingle your nose....The cure on these buds were top notch....you could break it down with your fingers and it was in perfect shape for the roll.....not too moist where you had trouble.....or too dry where it would break too easily......the cure was impressive.

I always like to dry hit my joints prior to lighting them and enjoy that taste for a moment or two.....MOD's sativa tasted extremely well......As I lit the joint I immediately knew we had something in a class of its own.....the sativa went right to my head....immediately....cutting through other smokes just a couple tokes increased the temperature in my head and I drew a quick sweat to my forehead......the high was very uplifting and positive......it stayed with you for quite a while and left just as impressively as it came on.....quick and clean......I must say....CONGRATS to MOD for this FINE smoke.....I am truely impressed......Thank you for sharing..:)

Time to get ready for day 2......thanks to all....

oldpink....Thanks for letting us all hang out yesterday....it did get pretty packed from time to time and you were gracious to all...thanks again.

TimewarP

9am bells

9am bells

Ahh perfect.
i logged on cause i just arrived and was wondering what to do, and there it is layed out.
see you at the singel.
i take it haarlem will be later in the day

just chuffin some border hash right now, hoping you guys something to rince tha taste out.

cheers

TimewarP

G

well another day another wake & bake
TF is just heading off on the bike tour, and later today were of to Nol's to party there
if your in Amsterdam come along and join in

OP

sttb

yur killin me

yur killin me

man all that killer smoke and i have to miss it .thats it next year i'm going. to smoke the bowls and do the ho's enjoy everyone and stay safe :joint: :woohoo:

G

If anyone has seen 3legdog high staggering around confused in the dam , please have him contact myself or Alex Nevermind A-fuckin-SAP. We want to talk to him make sure he is ok and fill him in on life in the states.

G

More Abby Pics from the Dam

More Abby Pics from the Dam

I hate to say this, but there are a lot of people staggering around the Dam looking confused! :D Unfortunately, I have been taken ill during my trip, and spent most of last night and today puking and coughing, damn this Dam weather. It's cold here, at least compared to where I live, and with all the people it didn't take much for me to catch a good cold. I missed TF's bike ride to Nol's today, so you'll all have to settle for some other shots taken during my travels:

The Museums

This is a bud of MOD's Mist of Destruction, which some people are raving about.

It was good smoke, but for me, it was not as spectacular as the bowl truecannabliss passed me, while I'm not certain if it was a hash mix, I can tell you it was the only hit in Amsterdam so far that gave me a good rush... damn good thing I was sitting down at the time!

Amsterdam has a little bit of everything, from beautiful old architecture...

...to beautiful young women like my new Russian friend Masha

Of course, there are canals everywhere...

... as are the Sex Shops

Time to finish fixing some bacon and eggs and hit the bed, going to be a long day tomorrow!

Abby :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.