What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4:20 2010 the countdown Begins

REZDOG

Veteran
Reservoir will have entries in both the indica and sativa categories,not sayin' what,obviously,but I can tell ya that it'll be hard to beat. :D

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
for security reasons, the exact details will come later, but information for sending entries etc will be released sooner :)

(or at least, last year that's how it was done, I think)

K

Karma Genetics

well Rez if you are entering, I will skipp one of my entry's right away. Wanted to show some respect and enter somthing from you,

I will now give it away too non judges.

PS going to be good meeting you in person.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
when and where will the GUEST PASSES AND JUDGES PASSES be sold i might be going this year if i can get the time off work

mr.haze420

Veteran
jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

jack and jill went up the hill and each had a buck and quarter, jill came down with 2.50 hahahahaha

the only cost is if you want to be a judge, hanging out at the greenhouse united for free, food and drinks extra

H

Hoover_lungz

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

jack and jill went up the hill and each had a buck and quarter, jill came down with 2.50 hahahahaha

the only cost is if you want to be a judge, hanging out at the greenhouse united for free, food and drinks extra

MrHaze you been smoking that Nevilles haze angel dust agian lol

Im booked and ready for ic420 2010, see all you guys there:dance013:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looking forward to see all! im with paddi and many other icmers rocking the houseboat

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
See you there,all. :)
Yes!!!! :dance013: Same place...same time.... ;) :dance013:

Reservoir will have entries in both the indica and sativa categories,not sayin' what,obviously,but I can tell ya that it'll be hard to beat. :D
While I agree that your entries will indeed be hard to beat....I do love a challenge! :tongue: Seriously, I just want to support the event and have others get a chance to try my entries...including a hash entry. :canabis: If it's liked enough to get some votes, I'll be happy! :smoke out:

Look forward to seeing lots of the regular go'ers there again....and meeting some of you new folks too! :jump:

The 420 Cup has always been an event that I took an admin role in, this year is different!! Time to party!

Oh, and....will have beans to hand out. :plant grow:

:wave:
DG

REZDOG

Veteran
While I agree that your entries will indeed be hard to beat....I do love a challenge!

Dammit woman,now my life just got harder!! :)
Seriously,I hope you do win a category-Reservoir's already "been there" a few times.
....I'll be just as happy if you win-actually,more-so,as it'd be great victory for the all-new :ying: DGS,and your bud rocks,imVho!
The other seed co's,well,I can't say I feel the same way,if I had my way,we'd split 'em down the middle!

Cheers!

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
I hope I make it this year, how many years since I met some of you my friends? 3-4? Would be great to sit back and enjoy one again!

rgds, kov

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Dammit woman,now my life just got harder!! :)
Seriously,I hope you do win a category-Reservoir's already "been there" a few times.
....I'll be just as happy if you win-actually,more-so,as it'd be great victory for the all-new :ying: DGS,and your bud rocks,imVho!
The other seed co's,well,I can't say I feel the same way,if I had my way,we'd split 'em down the middle!

Cheers!

Hehehe....maybe I should do my part to keep you on your toes. :hotbounce

Well, considering you 'know' what good bud is, and you HAVE had the opportunity to smoke quite a bit of mine....I sincerely appreciate your accolades. :kiss:

:thank you:
DG

kov: Would be nice to see you again!! :smoke out: Hope you are able to go! :wave:

REZDOG

Veteran
Well DG,since you (of ALL people!) :D know I don't bullshit-or pull punches,I think you have damn good odds of taking away a trophy.
I hope I get to see you (or a proxy) standing on The Melkweg stage collecting a nice piece of glass,it's HIGHLY likely,given the way some of your herb has twisted my brain sideways recently.... :)

Love ya girl!