What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk Core Cut

chilliwilli

Waterboy
greetings earthwings
in austria u can buy this cut at a shop called flowery field and i'm thinking of growing it again(did it once 2 years ago) and if possible try to grow some fem. seeds out of it :)

has anyone done this before(fem.)?

anyone a idea if flowery field is a legit source for this cut?

there was a thread at the german subforum about their amnasia core cut might be not legit because some people harvest about 65d+
and in the austrian subforum also some people say that some clone only strains are fake

what i remember from my grow is that it was slow growing in veg, a little stretch(about 50% plus), dark color and a stoned to the bone feeling with a trippy quality:biggrin:
thx willi

dannykarey

Ive heard of that cut.........whether it's real or not....no one will know until you grow it out. Deep chunk has some pretty specific characteristics, wouldn't be hard to tell if it was deepchunk or not IMHO.

I say get some CS and give her a go............Document your results.

Goodluck

Danny

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Sorry but the Austrias Core Cuts are fake as you seen. Most of it is sadly marketing hype...

chilliwilli

Waterboy
thx for the answers
so it is def deepchunk, i think, because the plant looked like pics on the inet and it was one of the strongest indicas i ever smoked. heavy stone to the bone feeling and also trippy.

as floweryfield sells both(dc and dccc) i will dev give both a try for my next run(oct) and do a report on this
thx willi

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Flowery Field has an amazing list of some rare genetics, is this cut of DC supossed to be a selection of Moppel as well (like Amnesia Core)? Anyway, good thing with the Deep Chunk is that they are pretty uniform so it shouldn't be hard to find a good plant within a few seeds.

Some other interesting rare stuff there as well like Heaven, Erdbeer, Ice, Alpine Rocket and classic genetics too.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
@Mustafunk: sorry can't tell u if this cut is selectet by moppel. heard his name first in this forum*
they where talking about his ssh cut aka core cut.

did u grow this cut or ever see this cut flowering?

i'm now in week one of flowering with the ahcc from flowery fields and any help if this cut is what it should be is welcome.

maybe it is another hint if ff is a legit source for core cuts

thx willi

chilliwilli

Waterboy
got those two ladys from ff today.
will give them a long veg till oct under 72w tneon hope they grow big:peacock:

Attachments

• 20140805_134415.jpg
    20140805_134415.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 55

chilliwilli

Waterboy
cant really remember much of my last dc grow 2y ago because my memory is coverd in thick clouds of smoke :bongsmi:

but i remember the slow grow also. for that reason i will give em 2m veg

the 2y ago had a lot like of the dc pics on the net.
dark and/or purple leafs with lot of resins at the leaf margin
and the buds had a hint of purple in it(less purple than the leafs)

hope these two come from the same mum

chilliwilli

Waterboy
woow thats a big one :woohoo:
how long in veg is this cut? can remember that i had 2y ago same size after 2m under 200w cfl

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hey Chilliwilli hab den DCCC vom FF schon mehrfach Gegrowt,lass dir von OakyJoe und den anderen kein Quatsch erzählen.Ist schon das was es sein sollte ;)

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hatte meine in 11 Liter Töpfe, und die bekommen später auch genau solch große Blätter wie auf den Bildern die der eine hier gepostet hat.Hat auch einen ganz Speziellen Geruch den man sofort wieder erkennt ;)