What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk Core Cut

Dark Lord

what they called as "DC core cut" probable not the same as their DC cut.

pure DC has wider leafs.... but flower it and you will see what ya got.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
when i bought the cut they had no normal dc anymore.
i their list of clones dccc was called deepchunk
the guy who sold it called it corecut
???
sounds like big hoax to me

if its powerhouse they should call it powerhouse.

the deep chunk core cut, also known as dccc is a deep chunk selection. they thought they could call it a "core cut" cause they didn't know that there is a selector called core… till core called they thought it would mean taking a clone from the main stem, the core so to say :D hahaa…

chilliwilli

Waterboy
also heard this story of them some years ago.

the more i think of it the more i'm angry.
its like calling all u customers idiots

never trust a salesman. the only thing he is interrested in is his sale. he won't tell ya that his product is just a fake

like ol buddha says: make your on thougts never trust what some told ya

Dark Lord

anyways you wanted DC, and you got DC, just a different cut than earlier.

pure indica strains are hard to clone so its not a big surprise that they sell a different DC cut now.

I miss their Sogouda cut so much, so I understand what ya feel.

ff has some good cuts and some not that good too.

peace

Dark Lord

Been there in 2013.
Strains i got were Blueberry Haze, Super Silver Haze and Deep Chunk. BBH wasnt haze at all, flowering time was 8 weeks , SSH looked like haze, almost same like amnesia cut from Amsterdam, flowering time was 11 weeks but at the end it didnt smell like haze , DC was a nice cut, looked like typical DC, flowering time was 8 weeks but yield was way bigger than usual DC almost like White Russian that i got from other clone shop in Vienna, DC got few nanners at the end of flowering so i dont recomend running it in the same room with other longer flowering strains.
Thats it .

it seems others also liked their old DC cut

chilliwilli

Waterboy
if dc or powerhouse or else will be only a guess after flowering. the only one who(maybe) knows for sure is the guy who plantet the mother

if they sell powerhouse as dc it is fake nothing else
i want dc not a cross with dc sold as dc

the thing i can say for sure now is that the dc from the last time was darker in colour.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
"normale" dc war vor ca 2 wochen nicht im angebot bzw dem verkäufer unbekannt und
dccc war in der liste einfach deepchunk

vor 2 jahren hatten die mal 2 verschiedene deepchunk im angebot

Das waren 2 verschiedene strains, DC würde glaube aus beans selektiert.

its so sad when good clones disappears from the shops. like pure indica DC or Sogouda.

yeah that whas G13haze pheno from Sogouda. But doint forget that good genetic come from good ppl not where else :tiphat:

also heard this story of them some years ago.

the more i think of it the more i'm angry.
its like calling all u customers idiots

never trust a salesman. the only thing he is interrested in is his sale. he won't tell ya that his product is just a fake

like ol buddha says: make your on thougts never trust what some told ya

that is nothing new story, what we hear

if dc or powerhouse or else will be only a guess after flowering. the only one who(maybe) knows for sure is the guy who plantet the mother

if they sell powerhouse as dc it is fake nothing else
i want dc not a cross with dc sold as dc

the thing i can say for sure now is that the dc from the last time was darker in colour.

yeah i sure that powerhouse behind DCCC & that pure DC have bigger leafs and is darker green as the cross with DC.

rik78

Veteran
anyways you wanted DC, and you got DC, just a different cut than earlier.

pure indica strains are hard to clone so its not a big surprise that they sell a different DC cut now.

I miss their Sogouda cut so much, so I understand what ya feel.

ff has some good cuts and some not that good too.

peace

do you know what they have that is good and legit??

chilliwilli

Waterboy
i like their bushman, trainwreck, lsd. if they are what they should be? don't know.
tw and lsd i had once but were fine, bm is fast and for me a good yielder(some of me friends say it isn't) and good buzz.
c99xNl was also fine(looks fluffy but had very dense buds)
jack herer was better the first time i grow it but is still ok
a friend really likes their bigbud(always low stock if u want more(+10)

i like their large choice but there are also other shops that sell clones like

http://www.blumenperlumen.at/

or

http://hanf-hanf.at/Hanfstecklinge

Dark Lord

I think what good for someone maybe not enough good for others... the sogouda was excellent

Last edited: