What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can We Say Kush Treez

quantumfusion

dont get mad if someone already suggested this.. but you should paint your walls flat white. and you would gain so much more light. meaning more buds and better growth.

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Swerve said:
well i do a nice combination. i top when i take clones. and then when i dont want to take clones or when i want to get the plant ready for clone i pinch the tops. this gives me a great amount of side growth. then if my branches are a bit long i will simply tie them down to let the inside shoots recieve light.

it never fails, i forget to pinch. :confused: i know i have read it 1million times and probably done it hundreds but seems like this whole grow i sat back and waited till they get too big and then had to edward scissorhand their asses :dueling:

thanks for reminding me Swerve, gl and peace!

G

hey everyone.. thanks for the compliments and suggestions.. i know about the walls hehehe im just waitng for the panda skin to arrive. should be here today or tom i think.i am also adding my 400wt so things are definitly looking nice.
katsu whats up brutha yeah my friend just in time for the wfa lo. we can trim for hours and then swim and chill drink some beers my friend...

70's yeah dude im dialing it in more and more every day now.. i even ahve some tiny lil outdoor buggers going.. lol i have big expectations on this grow. looking for some big numbers. so we ahve to ahve big plants plus i have to watch my legal limits..so small amount big plants hehehe...

the dopest dude no worries bro pinching really helps a lot and make a huge difference..

somoz

Veteran
lookin foward to seeing you bust this show out swerve.....it's nice to see some peeps growin the shit out vs just flappin their jaws,......I agree about the pinchin too......its a lifesava sometimes........haha.......Big expectations......i like it............grow hard bro

somoz

Last edited:
G

if my kush isnt topped, nothing will stop its northern travels, prob the most vigorous strain ive worked with when it comes to topping, not that im soma or anything. but its definitely a ladder,,,,,,,,bd

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Swerve

Nice selection of genetics, can't wait to see them once you start 12/12. you certainly have a bunch of interesting genes to show us, everyone loves a Kush.

peace out

G

this is just the kush genes i dont even show the rest i will start showing them as soon as all my moms are the way they are supposed to be. im just tired of everyone talking about kush this and i know kush that but dont grow it or have ever grown it or smoked it. im showing i know what i talk about or i wouldnt say anything. like i always say show up or shut up...

i thaught i would do a nice kush grow. i will soon do a super killer og kush comparison grow. sfv og,original cut,abusive cut,ghost/katsu cut, and then i will add some of the master kush i am working with to the ordeal.. lol im working the chemdawg connect hard core tryn to do a og/chemdawg comparison.. i guess the joys of having the genetics and the room to grow them...

thanks for the kind words always nice when the responses are cordial rather than nasty

Sweet lookin ladies Swerve. Can't wait to see how that OG killah comparison grow goes. Elite genetics are always nice in any garden. Good luck and keep us updated on that Kills.
SCC2

UNREGISTRD

Swerve said:
this is just the kush genes i dont even show the rest i will start showing them as soon as all my moms are the way they are supposed to be. im just tired of everyone talking about kush this and i know kush that but dont grow it or have ever grown it or smoked it. im showing i know what i talk about or i wouldnt say anything. like i always say show up or shut up...

i thaught i would do a nice kush grow. i will soon do a super killer og kush comparison grow. sfv og,original cut,abusive cut,ghost/katsu cut, and then i will add some of the master kush i am working with to the ordeal.. lol im working the chemdawg connect hard core tryn to do a og/chemdawg comparison.. i guess the joys of having the genetics and the room to grow them...

thanks for the kind words always nice when the responses are cordial rather than nasty

YOU ARE THE MAN SWERVE!! that sounds like a killer idea! Cant wait to see what the chemdawg itself is all about! sure we could do wonders with her.. :woohoo:

G

so im tryn to get my dam camera back thats what happens when you let your buddy who's a dam camera man borrow your bomb ass camera.. so i give and update and hopefully tonight i can take some pics and put them up 2moro. so i took 50 clones last night.
10pkXsd,10pk#1,10Purplekush,10pk#2,5red mutant,5pk#3,

they cuts imo are gorgeous looking still all percked up reaching for the sky "stick em up"lol the plants are freaking gorgeous i mean seriously gorgeous. a little ph prob but back on track i was giving them way off ph way alkaline was crazy but they dug it which was wierd but when i lowered it to normal 6.2-6.5 i had a bit of a reaction which i should if they are heallthy plants so not to worried back on track no real prob just the spots on the leaves.. other wise my god these are some huge wide plants . im add the trelis tonight and the 400wt so i figure we are about 2-4 days from the inital switch to 12/12

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow sounds like you have quite some plans lol. that's quite a lot of different Kush genetics you have there. it's gonna be great to see them once they start flowering. hope you get your camera back.

peace out :wave:

G

Paying Respect!

Paying Respect!

Thought for my second post I had to Pay RESPECT to my mentor and his Treez. This sure is a great show and it is getting better everyday!...

You sure are building a great team my friend. Hard work pays off and your one of the hardest working guys I know!

Kush Treez....Dam Sweet....Respect

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Purplekush

just smoked some of this last night gotta admit tasted like grape blunt wrap kinda lol

G

hmm thats wierd it tastes like grap never had purple kush taste like grape before...passion exotic hashy choclate coffee.... so a lot of work is being done right now to the room.
i am adding a trelis to help support the bubds as tie strgin from the roof will be pointless with the trees as i wont be able to get to the tress in the back.
i am adding my 400wt will be nice to see a bright cab. not going to ahve the prospected 66.66.. wats a sqft but will have 58.33 watts a sqft so not bad ... other wise i wil hopefully get to take pics soon. then i flip to 12/12 on saturday. so let the show begin

Guvnor

Heya Swerve- Great idea doing a complete kush thread, quite a selection you got there.
What your fave out of the bunch?

Like respect said- the show gets better each day. Can't wait to see the updates Swerve-Im scared to think how good that gardens going to smell in a couple weeks :D

All The Best
Guv'nah :joint:

G

the purple kush.. then the pkXsd. right now as im about to flower them but in reality its ogk,purplek,pkXsd,pre-98bubba and on...yeah i ahve a 16 pound carbon scrubber on a 6 inch vortex and im putting a little 7 pound carbon scrubber on my 4 inch vortex to control smell.

Hissin Appi

Kush love indeed, I'll be keeping my eye on this one for sure.

Kush trees is a good definition, judging by the looks of 'em! I'm growing 2 HinduKush x Citral's atm and they are stretching abit too. This is prob due to the light being so high during veg. Atleast the kushes I've seen before have been more bushy indica than what mine looks like. Few cuttings from my plants have been planted by my friend and according to him, they are growing wide and bushy. So maybe it's just me, not the pheno..

Here's some pics of my Kushy, about 3 weeks flowering under 600w HPS. (Now + extra 400w)

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/12684Hindu_Kush_x_Citral_4vk_3.jpeg
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/12684Hindu_Kush_x_Citral_4vk_1.jpeg

I love how the leaves point <3
Happy growings!

Latest posts

Latest posts