What's new

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

M

moose eater

Rear ended by a distracted driver! Great way to start the weekend!

It's much easier to take if they're really attractive, of the gender you prefer romantically, and their humility has them shamelessly flirting with you, in what ever effort to mitigate your indignation.

Just let them know your bar is high.:biggrin:

Let no nearly-catastrophic event go without illuminating its potential benefits.

M

moose eater

When it gets really hot, I like watermelon for dinner.

I came to a point in life where at I realized I was powerless over my watermelon addiction, and that only through a power greater than myself could I right the wrongs that watermelon had led me to. I admitted the insanity that had become my watermelon habit could only be turned around if I let go, and let God...

But then I considered the misleadingly sweet taste of watermelon, contrasted by the fact that it is mostly water.. and melon, and that the carbohydrates are typically far fewer than other more dense fruits, and I quit the watermelon recovery scene, and now just eat them when ever I can.

Sometimes we'll go through a large seedless watermelon in a couple days. And I've realized, it's not our watermelon consumption, per se', but rather society's arbitrary judgment of those who choose to eat watermelon.

MedFaced

I came to a point in life where at I realized I was powerless over my watermelon addiction...Sometimes we'll go through a large seedless watermelon in a couple days. And I've realized, it's not our watermelon consumption, per se', but rather society's arbitrary judgment of those who choose to eat watermelon.

Watermelon is the gateway fruit.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
How about flavored watermelon?
Dehydrated lemon powder and a pinch of salt.

Or sprinkle on some powdered drink mix

Or stick a funnel in a hole in top and pour jar of marichino cherry juice.

Sounds blasphemous, but tastes great.

On a hot day I sweat more than average person so I lose alot of salt throughout the day.

take a pinch of salt and mix it with young coconut water, then funnel into the melon. Let sit over night.
Eat slices thru out the day and it replaced the electrolytes I sweated away.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
It's much easier to take if they're really attractive, of the gender you prefer romantically, and their humility has them shamelessly flirting with you, in what ever effort to mitigate your indignation.

Just let them know your bar is high.:biggrin:

Let no nearly-catastrophic event go without illuminating its potential benefits.

What's the old saying?
Cash, grass, or ass, nobody crashes into you for free. Something like that.

M

moose eater

It's too easy to find unfinished tasks that demand attention when one is supposed to be doing something entirely different.

Began preparations for my dip-net trip, and some place between laying out the satellite phone, side-arm and clothing, I ended up cleaning my 3 oldest 70s style metal/brass pipes.

Indirectly resulted in having to make a list of everything I didn't do yet, as I know I'll be too tired in the morning to just pick stuff off the top of my head.

But my pipes are clean. And nothing says 'meat gathering & fishing in rural areas' like a clean hash pipe...

Might end up being one of those trips where a person comes home with a big smile on their face, despite their toting an empty set of coolers.

Green Squall

I just heard/felt a loud rumbling noise and realized its one of my favorite weekends of the year! The Wings of Freedom Tour has arrived and Vintage WWII planes will be doing flights throughout the weekend. The types of aircraft are the B-17 Flying Fortress, B-24 Liberator, B-25 Mitchell, P-51 Mustang, and P-40 Warhawk. Its absolutely surreal seeing these beasts in action, especially at such a low altitude. It would be nice to take a ride, but I'm not going to drop that kind of money. I'll try and snap some pics if I get the chance.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I just heard/felt a loud rumbling noise and realized its one of my favorite weekends of the year! The Wings of Freedom Tour has arrived and Vintage WWII planes will be doing flights throughout the weekend. The types of aircraft are the B-17 Flying Fortress, B-24 Liberator, B-25 Mitchell, P-51 Mustang, and P-40 Warhawk. Its absolutely surreal seeing these beasts in action, especially at such a low altitude. It would be nice to take a ride, but I'm not going to drop that kind of money. I'll try and snap some pics if I get the chance.

i'd like to ride in a B-17. my dad worked on them during ww2. likewise a P-51 Mustang, probably the coolest fighter plane in history except maybe the British Spitfire or Snoopys' Sopwith Camel biplane from ww1...:tiphat:

Green Squall

i'd like to ride in a B-17. my dad worked on them during ww2. likewise a P-51 Mustang, probably the coolest fighter plane in history except maybe the British Spitfire or Snoopys' Sopwith Camel biplane from ww1...:tiphat:

Although it's expensive, all of the money goes to the upkeep of the planes, so its a good cause it you have the extra $$$. A ride in the bombers will run you $450 dollars and the fighters range from $2,200 - $3,400, but you get to take the controls from the rear cockpit.

M

moose eater

Although it's expensive, all of the money goes to the upkeep of the planes, so its a good cause it you have the extra $$$. A ride in the bombers will run you $450 dollars and the fighters range from $2,200 - $3,400, but you get to take the controls from the rear cockpit.

But, do you get to strafe anything of significance??

Gry

Veteran
Not bothered to keep up with it, but there was a period when one could go experience a MIG.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Roses are red, violets are blue. My weed is green and I hope you all got just like me a sh*tload of it too. :biggrin: