What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Went to my apartment and found all my cards except the Roger Clemens. Found my 1985 topps psa graded Dwight Gooden, psa graded 1987 donruss Greg Maddux, and my 1961 Topps psa graded Bob Gibson. Might have to get a new Clemens rookie. Donruss or Fleer. I've also got my counterfeit 1984-85 star co. Michael Jordan. And 1986-87 Fleer Jordan. Got both for like $5. Wish I had that card.

Sunshineinabag

Attachments

• IMG_20210211_083615.jpg
    IMG_20210211_083615.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20210211_082806.jpg
    IMG_20210211_082806.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 15

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Of all the $1800 in Covid19 stimulus received by most people so far across the country,
I really wonder what percentage of it overall was actually spent on rent, mortgage, food, or other true necessities...

I'm guessing, about 30% of it? OK,, maybe 50%

The majority of the rest went toward drugs, booze and cigarettes...?

G

Of all the $1800 in Covid19 stimulus received by most people so far across the country,
I really wonder what percentage of it overall was actually spent on rent, mortgage, food, or other true necessities...

I'm guessing, about 30% of it? OK,, maybe 50%

The majority of the rest went toward drugs, booze and cigarettes...?

You can locate stats online re. that right now, bud, and your estimates of the spending are pretty high.

Many used it to pay down debt, buy video games, and up here, snowmobiles. But that all stimulates the economy, right? Which was what they said they were attempting to do, along with keeping folks better afloat.

But if you want to see some -real- OBSCENE stimulus funds swirling down the toilet bowl, read up at 'Wolfstreet' and 'Wall St. on Parade (Pam Martens' page) , where, if you dial it back to early on in this ordeal, the banks had already unwisely squandered their 'free money', were getting more, and even though $Trillions of this money was given to them by both the Fed and the Treasury, with the same lack of accountability, well before COVID began, much of it was masquerading as 'COVID relief money.

Then there were the airlines and other larger corporations, who had made sufficient profits over the previous quarters to have been quite comfy during the down time, but they, like the banks, had squandered that, too. And they also got MAJOR money.

G

My Pinnacle Pro vaporizer has been resurrected!!!!! The second-coming of the ancient vape.

Now I can leave my new Pax 3 at home, or mail it to myself once I'm down there, and take the Pinnacle to Seattle when I go for my medical stuff; if TSA wants an old, refurbished Pinnacle, I'll tell them not to toke too hard on it, as it tends to smoke hot, but they CAN'T have my Pax 3; nope.

Latest posts

Latest posts