What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Brother T you make my frigging day/night every time I roll past your cranking thread :good:
Those room shots just have my :jawdrop: on the ground and drooling like homer ;)
Sorry bruz I can't offer you any advice at all with the SuperBud, at first I thought you had an original ChemDog with it's (supposedly) TMV symptoms that some peeps write and show on here but no it's not. And it doesn't look happy at all does she? Wish I could help ya mate, maybe try the Infirmary and MyNameStitch crew might have a better idea :D
:plant grow:

Mrpiston38

damn now that is some strech for sure. im not sure about ur leave /plant issue. i did notice thatmy clones did that when they got stressed the fuck out. did happen right after TP? did the PH get fucked up? did temps get to high over a couple of days? it also could be some sort of a neut lockout but what im not sure. other then them ur garden looks fantastic.

oh and namless's quote is from charlie sheen's new persona lol

stay safe and green big homie

Mr.P

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
I humbly apologize Tonatiuh. I am very sorry for taking so long to find this thread!!!! This is amazing! You really are doing it right. As soon as my money is right, and I can get a new spot, I will hopefully will be able to try what you're doing. At my current spot I can only run 2 600s, but hey, its better than nothing!

Anyways, this is incredible, and I can not wait for more updates to come. Keep it green brother.

aod

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo what a show. SFD looks fire
that wierd one IMO only the strong survive. 2 much kill in here to worry about wierd genetics huh hope they turn somethin out for ya and bounce back but id cut my losses and open up the others if they all takin a turn for the worse. ur a pro and know all bout seniority lol cant wait for the next update bro!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bho-wattup maing...lol ernssb eh? :D ...i aint got the time to waste on them yo,the ones tht were gonna be flipped were all culled except the best 2,replaced w some other stuff i had ready to go.also kept one to keep in veg to get her fixed up...the grower that i am welcomes the challenge.
thanks for the + vibes yo.
peace-T-

who dat-smells sour and funky lol....as soon as u open the door it kicks you in the face.
...in a good way :D
peace-T-

b00m-ryt on brotha,glad i can make ur day w this buddage ;)
as for the ersb's they got dealt with last night.realty is too precious in my room atm to be playin w finicky chiks,
peace-T-

DD-sup brother,thanks for droppin in and checkin me out.
:respect:
peace-T-

CF -tell me about it brotha,shits way crazy.did what i had to do w them.kept a couple to try and fix up and gain some knowledge.
peace-T-

mr.p-wattup homie,naaaa it didnt do tht after x plant,they was soin it before tht.still have 1 tht i never x planted doing the same thing.and as for all the other stuff u mentioned,check,check and,check :D
peace broski.
-T-

AOD-lol no problem playa,better late then never.welcome to the thread,and thanks for chimin in w the good vibes.when ur ready to set up ur new area if you need me to answer anything for ya,just ask away homie.
and 2 600's is a nice grow,i use to run tht in a tent and they did wonderful for me.
kick back and relax,were just gettin started.
peace-T-

old boots-welcome to the diggs....glad yu found ur way.
thanks for the + vibes.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-playa,playa rhyme saya!!!! whats good maing....lol we must see eye to eye like a mf yo,i thought the same exact thing and went ahead and axed them finicky bitches last night and replaced them w some bubbas,mofos and ghani x chem d's....i did keep 2 in there to try to flower out but i have my eye on them close,they act up and they gonna have to sing a lullaby.i got a few pics of what i did w them and the replacements.
peace maing,always good to see you yo.
peace-T-

ok so last night i decided to get rid of the ersb and not waste my time tryin to flower them out if they aint readu to perform.i did keep the best lookin 2 to try to flower out,maybe they will bounce back.plus i have one tht is in veg,smaller and doesnt look as bad either.ill take on the challenge of tryin to fix her up,always love a chance to gain some knowledge.

ok here we go...

kept these 2 goin.they dont look as bad as the others did but ill be watchin them close.

picture.php

picture.php

axed these

picture.php

ready to work...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

replaced w 2 bubbas,2 mofos and some more ghani x chem d

brb w some flowers..
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some agent orange,around 50 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some shots of some cheese and a sfd #10 both of they are all at day 37

sfd 10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

UK Cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SFD #1...almost there...trichs are almost all the way where i need them to be.i watered them for the last time last night I THINK...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ty terpene.glad ya like the pics.
peace-T-

ok got some shots for the new page....

1st a couple veg shots one of the nxt group all cleaned up,kinda worrried about the stretch on thesemthey been veggin a while waitin for the sfd to get done...

picture.php

now the ersb's,they seem to be gettin back in check....a little TLC goes along way.
(accidently labeled them sfd in my albums and cant edit it right now....stoner move.)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and these will be the last shots of the sfd standing....they get the axe in the nxt day or 2...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and some SFD #10 dry shots.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin killer as always bro. Thats a cool drawing, you draw that ?

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL I remember that sketch, killing it as always Tona. About got me ready to try that MaxiBloom stuff...

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
..what a nice chunky colorfull nuggs still there, absolutely awesome!!!
perfect setup,strain,job..so HIGH CLASS GROWER!!!..
K++