What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boy every time i come inhere i need to think what to say ...but once i take a peek it all directly comes to me .....i've seen your skills so many times and you stil you amaze me with 'the skill'.
Nhow bro ....i got my fix ;)

Mrpiston38

hey T ur garden is always most impressive :) great looking hash too. u havent stopped by in a min so i wanted to give ya a shot of one of my ladies in full flower already :) not as impressice as urs but im only 11 days into flower :) come take a look sometime

Mr.P

Attachments

• 11-1.2.jpg
    11-1.2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 15

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Excellent shots Tona! Hmm, that SFD number 10 seems like a real winner to me, 60-65 day heavy hitter?? Hows the taste on her? Average compared to number 1?

I just checked out GH website, doesn't look like they make a liquid maxibloom, only liquid koolbloom booster, floranova and their standard GH 3 part. I like the 3 part tho, awesome nutes!

Oh, btw, sweet hash run!!!

- SubN

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah T! That A orange looks nice man, and the cheese cut looks like the same one round these parts. She grow all branchy and sideways? Me and paco were just talkin about your room. Respect from snowy Co my man

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
azez-wattup broski,good to see u as always.
thanks for droppin in.
peace-T-

terpene-wattuppers....the cam does it all yo,all i do is point and shoot and hope for some good ones ;)
peace-T-

lvm-thanks yo :joint:
peace-T-

Core-wattup brother,hehe thanks for the props homie.just me tryin to do the best i can w what i got yo.
im sure u know the amount of wrk im puttin in in there to keep them all on schedule and happy.labor of love.
peace-T-

mr.p-wattup maing....was thru ur spot yesterday,things are gettin in gear for sure ova there.ill be peekin in.
peace-T-

loki-yo yo,thanks maing.im tokin some of the hash right now,hits the spot for sure.
peace-T-

spaded-ya wasnt sure about the MB but i knew they had the KB thts why i mentioned it.ya the flora stuff is real good from everything i hear,im pretty sure thts what MoNEy uses,his buds are delicious too yo.
the number 10 actualy has a better taste to me,ya def a heavy hitter...shes doing her best to try to nudge number 10 right out the harem LMAO.yup 60-65 days and she solid n a mf,i have one in there right now i might take a little longer just to see what she does dif,if anything.
peace-T-

cob-wattup brother,ya tht a.o. is a nice chika,only thing about her is shes a finicky finisher for me for some reason....sometimes shes ready at like 60-65 days,sometimes like now,she seems to want another week or 2.puts me to sleep tho thts why i keep her around :D
lol yup thts the same way this cheese cut grows,top it one time and she goes nuts into a bush,wants to be just as wide as she is tall.danky as hell and like 1/2 way thru flower if u rub aagainst her she sometimes gives off some strong ass blueberry funk,then a couple weeks later smells like puke/rotten somethin/and feet lol.i love this weed yo taste is out of this world to me.
glad u guys are diggin the garden out there in Co. bro :respect: to ALL you top notch growers out there as well.
peace-T-

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
yo that dry sift is on something eles. those heads look super dank! Nice yeild for sure. those ladies really held it down with your TLC. Gonna be some killer smoke. gotta let us know how that treats the head and body. Got me tuned in and looking forward to the new crop!!!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Sick sick sick bruz :yoinks: and off the fracking hook as per usual with you ;) :good:
Super Inspiring Mate :joint:
picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup everyone,sorry for the few day hiatus but its been busy around here.had rl issues to deal with,and the grow been tryin to wrk me like a mf.tomorrow is x plant day again,and the a.o and the cheese will both be down in the next week or so.got some pics and all tht for the page.hope u think they was worth the wait....

ne grower-sup yo,thanks for chimin in.thats not dry sift homie,thats some bubble hash.new crop is right around the corner.the sfd is ass kickin everyone thats touchin it.the smell is LOUD as hell and the taste comes right there screamin too.
peace-T-

b00m-right on yo....just doin what i do bruh ;) .thanks for the good vibes and stoppin in maing.
always good to have ya around.
peace-T-

nameless-is it tht boring???
peace-T-

bruhbear-yo yo yo wattup F.A.M. good to see ya...i kno u do,i kinda figured them pics would ring some smiles to a certain few peeps.
peace brother.
-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~some pics~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

agent orange,day 70sum...theyll be down this week...last run of her,offed the mama already.good bud,yields like a mf but gettin to be boring.might keep a small mom for future theres still 2 in cups in veg.....dont let them pistils on some of them buds lie to you,the trichs are showin me amber already,i think some buds are too close to lights or somethin,keepin them from reddening up....cheese are gettin them hints of amber already as well..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheese shes at like day 59,started flushin them already.like 10 or so days till the axe im thinkin...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this one might be askin for a lil longer then the rest....love this pic for some reason...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and some sfd #10 this is the only one in the room right now,plenty veggin tho...same age as the cheese,ready in the next few days,trichs are gettin some amber but i have to x plant veg 1st,then ill treat myself to trimmin her and dryin her up.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
idk what ya mean cody???
i like all but the older one,tht one gets replaced this week.ordered some hood covers as well,suppose to keep heat in the hood....aka stop the flir print if they ever try to look for a heat signal.even w the room being good temps,them hoods still throw off a heat print,even when they are cooled.these hood covers are suppose to eliminate tht.not a bad investment at around 40-50 bux a piece.

http://www.hydroponics.net/i/134244

thts somethin like what im talkin about....the ones i ordered are lil different i think.
ill get pics up as soon as i have them and have them on the hoods.

heres a bunch of them...

http://www.hydroponics.net/c/530

peace-T-

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
haha popeye for real! i that should be a logo for something. fistweed.com
anyway, plants look amazing T. you did a great job this round. i wish i could come help you trim all that mess. do you have a machine?
oh p.s. no its not that boring im just on this board all hours of the night and day, have to sleep sometime!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick update....x planted 24 last night into 3 gallon bags for the next run,3 bubbas,3 ffa,3 mofos and the rest are cheese.staked them up too.
tonight or tomorrow ill be emptying the cloner for some other stuff can fit in there.also gonna set some shelves up so i can get these seeds popped....new gear from Karma,some from my homie homie dont ya know me out in beautiful Co. and some legend og from my ace from the F.A.M. :respect: to all of you guys.
the ones tht got x planted last night will get flipped as soon as i get the cheese and a.o down,they need a few days to marinate in their new diggz anyways.
ill get some pics up tonight.right now im just kickin back w this here new glass.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ill get at the responses when i post the pics tonight.
peace-T-