What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vapor Assist Help

wccultivators

I'm running an mk4c actively with a trs21 have been running it with room temp solvent and not liking the results. How exactly would I push cold solvent, I have seen there is a number of ways, 2nd warm solvent tank, nitrogen assist. I have a nitrogen tank but how would I remove nitrogen? I'm kind of leaning towards using a warm solvent tank for pressure.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm running an mk4c actively with a trs21 have been running it with room temp solvent and not liking the results. How exactly would I push cold solvent, I have seen there is a number of ways, 2nd warm solvent tank, nitrogen assist. I have a nitrogen tank but how would I remove nitrogen? I'm kind of leaning towards using a warm solvent tank for pressure.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

We've use warm vapor assist, but not nitrogen assist/

You loosen an hose and burp it off at the vapor valve or use a tank with a burp valve.

The 100# Manchesters that we used, had a purge valve in the top of the tank.

Old Gold

We've use warm vapor assist, but not nitrogen assist/

You loosen an hose and burp it off at the vapor valve or use a tank with a burp valve.

The 100# Manchesters that we used, had a purge valve in the top of the tank.

I recommend putting a "tee" fitting with valves at the vapor port, as opposed to removing/replacing hoses during runs. For many reasons...

wccultivators

Thanks guys for the responses! I also suspect I'm getting a darker color because I'm using pure n tane, what mix do you guys recommend? Theres ISO mixed , N Tane mixes, propane mixes. Don't know what to get, I'm running an mk4 actively with a mt69ss coil. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Latest posts