Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > #3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2017, 06:09 PM #491
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
I was just reading about it. Seems the maximum conversion is 70% thc to cbn

The best method I found is heating extract in an O2 rich environment. Will be giving that a try sooner or later. I am a professional insomniac. Luckily my flower rooms are on all night. Seems to be a popular night time habit for sleepless growers!
mushroombrew is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2017, 06:12 PM #492
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junk View Post
When I have overcooked canna butter, it cooks the psycho-active effect right out of it. There is still a slightly relaxing, and tired/sleepy feeling, but no "high." Nothing even resembling a psycho-active effect.

I don't know about the degradation science etc, I'm just offering my experience. I have overcooked canna butter several times and it seems to remove the thc effect, but leave a small bit of body relaxation.

What would you consider overcooking ? Length... Temp... ?

I just did a batch, simmer for 3 hours, strained material, added more material to same butter and simmered for another 3 hours, strained and done. Temp stayed just under 100C the whole time which is 212 F. Looking at the Decarbo graph that floats around, it is 223F where the line goes straight and only up.

https://wakeandbake.co/decarboxylati...-activate-thc/
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2017, 07:49 PM #493
Junk

Junk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to allJunk is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
What would you consider overcooking ? Length... Temp... ?

I just did a batch, simmer for 3 hours, strained material, added more material to same butter and simmered for another 3 hours, strained and done. Temp stayed just under 100C the whole time which is 212 F. Looking at the Decarbo graph that floats around, it is 223F where the line goes straight and only up.

https://wakeandbake.co/decarboxylati...-activate-thc/
In case it's a variable, I have a super high tolerance to edibles.

If you want to know what I have found that works...I decarb 1z on a large pan at 240 for 35 minutes. Then 4 sticks of butter and some water for 2-3 hours (both seem to work the same). Then I use the butter on english muffins. It's gross, but effective.

The last fail I forgot to decarb, so I simmered in butter for 8 hours. Then I used that butter to make brownies. 0 effect.

Other times I have remembered to decarb, but simmered over night = failed.

I've had more fails than successes in the pursuit of more potent edibles, so I'm just going to stick with what works. For me, every time I forget to decarb, it fails. If I forget that step, I haven't found a way to save it.

But my point was, when I have failed, the butter still has a small but noticeable body effect. But no head effect at all. I get relaxed and sleepy, but no psycho-active effects at all. I'm not sure if that's the heat/thc degradation that was mentioned earlier.
Junk is offline Quote

Old 11-09-2017, 08:18 PM #494
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Flower Time!

Elmers pushing corkscrew foxtails @ 8.5 wks. Blows me away!

Rainbow Kush. This came to me randomly. Found recently in a pack from Amsterdam seeds. Great Kush nose and structure. Way way heavier than any other "kush" I have. If it's potent it's going into production.

And Road Warrior @ 5.5 wks. Mesmerizing. Frostiest plant I have ever seen period.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:25 PM #495
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
i think mushroom is familiar with my chocolates but ill add my bit anyway.
i run my trim through bubble bags. i usually only get about 7g of hash but thats plenty to last me 5 weeks. so i decarb the hash (22 min at 220) and dissolve it into a tbs or two of coconut oil on the lowest heat possible in a sauce pan. add cbd next. then i add the appropriate amount of my favorite chocolate and mix ins (hazlenuts or almonds or nutella or peanut butter or coconut or diced marshmallows, whatever) and pour into molds. youll have to do some math and experimenting to feel out the volume of your molds and how much chocolate to use. i have found that a 1 to 2 ratio of cbd to thc is pretty effective for me. i like a 30/75mg chocolate personally, on bad days i have 2.
nameless is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:48 PM #496
mushroombrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
i think mushroom is familiar with my chocolates but ill add my bit anyway.
i run my trim through bubble bags. i usually only get about 7g of hash but thats plenty to last me 5 weeks. so i decarb the hash (22 min at 220) and dissolve it into a tbs or two of coconut oil on the lowest heat possible in a sauce pan. add cbd next. then i add the appropriate amount of my favorite chocolate and mix ins (hazlenuts or almonds or nutella or peanut butter or coconut or diced marshmallows, whatever) and pour into molds. youll have to do some math and experimenting to feel out the volume of your molds and how much chocolate to use. i have found that a 1 to 2 ratio of cbd to thc is pretty effective for me. i like a 30/75mg chocolate personally, on bad days i have 2.
What are you using as your CBD source?

Old 11-10-2017, 12:14 AM #497
GainGreene

GainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the roughGainGreene is a jewel in the rough
Road Warrior @ 5.5 is nuts. Is that the bagseed from the apprentice? If so might just consider him family for the contribution. Looking good like always this is the thread that keeps on giving, vast amounts of knowledge re-read again. Your crushing it Boss.

The beast is the system, the money is control, the military is global enforcement.
GainGreene is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2017, 12:18 AM #498
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Hit Road Warrior with Copper Chem pollen and call it "Ultimate Warrior "?

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:04 AM #499
mushroombrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Hit Road Warrior with Copper Chem pollen and call it "Ultimate Warrior "?
Oh done already seeds from both males are swelling!!
I just made some ferocious hybrids!! I dont know about you guys but I just love this shit!!

The Copper Chem stud is so fast. Almost hemp speed. But he is resinous too. I expect his offspring to be Ultimate for sure!

Next up I will do The White x Copper Chem.
I think that will bring down the node spacing. And make a Chem frost monster. I will pick the best male and use him for my Chem lines. Muhahahaha!!

I have all the right ingredients. I just need one more riduculous stinker for my terp project.

Old 11-10-2017, 05:13 AM #500
Ibechillin

Ibechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really niceIbechillin is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombrew View Post
If the vert yields it will be my new method for sure. Corridors of plants with bare bulbs. Too cool.

Essentially I could triple my canopy with the same lighting.

The coming vert farm will be a sight to see I can assure you!
Really looking forward to this since you have unlimited plant #s.

You can fit 64 cuttings in a 4x4x30" tall space around 1 600w. 1 plant per ft2 with next row of plants 10" above.

A 600w bulb makes 90,000 lumens, not bad.
The sun makes 98000 lumens per m2.

People claim yeilds of 2lbs per 600w.
896g ÷ 600 = 1.4933333333 GPW

People have also claimed 2.678lbs per 600w.
1200g ÷ 600 = 2 GPW

Thanks DHF, you have contributed alot of great information.

Here is the link to heath's flooded tube vertical journal, more great info.

Page 36 about midway down vert farmer has great contributions.

https://www.rollitup.org/t/heaths-fl...rtical.149998/

I really like the 8 trees around 2 stacked 600w.
1792g (4lb) ÷ 1200 = 1.4933333333 GPW

This seems to be be the more economical way in terms of effort to setup and maintain. Although, you are limited in terms of potential max yeild per 4x4 floor space to around 4lbs, maybe more once really dialed.

Coliseum SOG you can add more shelfs, plants and 600w lights going upward to increase potential 4x4 floor space yeild.

A friend of mine had one of these systems, coliseum by growco.

Keep on kicking ass man!
Ibechillin is online now Quote