What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Oaxacan x Viking Male

THC•20

kitchen flour ?? no :yoinks: you are planing to bake space cake ore somthing

if pollen is properly frozen it could maintain it's viabilty for years. by properly frozen he states that the pollen should be dry, free of plant matter and oxygen if possible.
yust like the pic sows i let the pollen val and than i filter the leaf and stuf out with a sieve.
than i put the pollen in a litle Medicine Container ( can put a little bit of rice too prevent unwanted condensation )rool then in a tisjoe and put the Medicine Container with pollen the freezer
wen take out allow them to fully adjust to room temperature before opening the container. This will prevent unwanted condensation from forming on the pollensurface.

Ok thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just invest in some rice. It seems pretty simple enough.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THC•20;2348316 said:
Ok thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just invest in some rice. It seems pretty simple enough.

a few beans of dry rice (4 a 5 beans) lol
beans-rice.jpg

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have collected the pollen and now they go in to the freezer til the
females are ready for this golden powder :joint:
a taste a bit of the pollen it smels and taste a bit fruity verry nice smel:canabis:
here the pic of the pollen from Oacana x viking
picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man, you could pollinate every single female in europe with that pollen! interesting notes on the smell and taste of the pollen!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i mean that the viking cut could have been treated with the sts method making females produce male pollen sacks and pollinating itself

no i dont think so they dith do that in those day's mabye is a viking mix backcross (hoop you understand) but i wil ask wernard bruining for you he is a bit the father of the viking
sent me some seeds ore pollen if you want ,and i wil cross your viking with the viking kloon x df and sent seeds back

here a conversation with wernard bruining
I ask him about the speecies viking

the translation is a bit difficult for me, I hope you understand my translaton from dutch to english.

My question to wernard about viking.
question about the Viking I had read that the first Viking were clones you taken had from a cross of spicies you and Old Ed called 2 and 10.
So if I understand is viking a clone only zo no pure seeds ?
and have you ever cross back the viking clone with a viking cross ore some else in those times

his answer

Viking was indeed a clone of a cross species we (Old Ed and i )called 2 and 10 .
Later we maked seeds from the viking clone by crossing a male Skunk. The seeds out of this cross I called Hollands Hope. One third of the Hollands hope were purple i maked also clones out of thise purple ones and i called then Purple Not to be confused with (ordinary)Brabants Purple .
my Purple is a much finer purple with thin green lines leafs around the purple top bud. These green leaf lines are important if you want to smoke pure weed , because only purple leafs (ordinary purple) taste not so good and dont burn verry wel
My Purple (viking clone by crossing a male Skunk)ore ofsping strians of my Purple you dont see must these days only the ordinary purple but i dont like those strians

Viking seeds that you see today are not of the original recipe
but Hybrids.
Back crossing of viking hybrids to the viking clone are not known to me.

Am curious about your experience with my Viking clone X Dubble Fun!

Green greeting, Wernard

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
exelent bro, please show him my "viking" pix and ask what he thinks.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
exelent bro, please show him my "viking" pix and ask what he thinks.

I have ask wernard

the translation is a bit difficult for me, I hope you understand my
translaton from dutch to english.

wernard's anwser on the plants

viking081008dk5.jpg

These outdoor plants appear indeed too have some Viking in them
The growing a number of branches with buds as candlesticks
A purple glow ,a little rough leafs

Viking have a rough taste
a coarse, strong, slightly blunt high.
So I found Viking always nice to smoke, you have too roll only a thin pure joint to smoke,
ideal as the first joint of the day
my wife Yolanda is more of Citral and Dubble Fun and called Viking a blunt men's weed and I can understand her.

11133viking20084.JPG

The other (in the pot) photos with close up top is a bit different is this the Viking ore a cross

Green greetings, Wernard

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
the last plant is karmas grow from my cut from the plants you see. hx for speaking to wernard bro! i reconize wernards smoke and taste notes

ezzy213

wow thats alot of pollen La Buena Hierba how many plants did it take to get all of that? can you smoke pollen?

thanks ezzy

montehierba

man i need your viking i have some great brazilian sativa that needs the viking to cut it's flowering time and add the citral taste

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have purchase some thai x ohaze
so i cross them to LBH's autoflowering Haze#1
but the police come too my hous and toke my lamps plants anth stuf so i can not grow indoors no more .
so i hoop to grow pure sativa outdoor here in Holland..

greetz La Buena Hierba

Latest posts

Latest posts