What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highland Oaxacan x Viking Male

K

Karma Genetics

The pics you showed above withm me and the buds are the same seeds esben got from me.

E

elmanito

It is not entirely true that you cant grow sativa's outside in the Netherlands.
There are some sativa's like the real Durban, Early Pearl or the Kullu Manali of the Purple Peace strain that will finish in time.The Danish Gold is also a nice Danish uniform sativa strain.

About the Viking strain, from the harvest seeds of last year i've got 2 plants growing outside, one male and one female.Also the Highland Oaxacan x Viking i've got a male and female plant growing outside in containers.
Later on i shall publish some pics of the strains in this thread.

In this video you can see Wernard, founder of the first coffeeshop Mellow Yellow and the first growshop Positronics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDD0w3WBPNM

Pic of a Hollands Hope cutting, bought at Positronics in the mid-nineties

picture.php

Namaste :canabis:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
karma says this is him with the viking!
med_gallery_11229_2353_10950.jpg

and these plants comes from the same viking seeds
viking081008dk5.jpg

E

elmanito

Mmmm, that strain what he had in his hands is not that purple, so i'm still thinking if there was not several pheno's available of the Viking at that time like what we have right now with the Purple Peace.

With what strain did he made the Viking seeds???

Viking 2009

picture.php

Highland Oaxacan x Viking (fem)

picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mmmm, that strain what he had in his hands is not that purple, so i'm still thinking if there was not several pheno's available of the Viking at that time like what we have right now with the Purple Peace.

With what strain did he made the Viking seeds???

karma i wonder too With what strain you made the Viking seeds?
becorse viking is a cloon only? and dit you backcros, Viking cross back too a viking clone
plase let us know .

W

Weedman Herb

The weed in Hand looks like a HGF Top 44 I had ... Buena- So you hang with Wernard? That must be a Blast ... one of my friends met him at the Posi shop back in the day and confirmed he is quite the character (I caught the 20/20 special Pot Of Gold from the mid 90s that he is featured in ... very energetic and extremely passionate about Weed) ...

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top 44 = skunk X viking

The weed in Hand looks like a HGF Top 44 I had ... Buena- So you hang with Wernard? That must be a Blast ... one of my friends met him at the Posi shop back in the day and confirmed he is quite the character (I caught the 20/20 special Pot Of Gold from the mid 90s that he is featured in ... very energetic and extremely passionate about Weed) ...

W

Weedman Herb

So do you think I'm way off base saying Karmas handful looks like a Top 44 I had? I'm aware the Top 44 is a Viking X Skunk ... that's why I posted what I did ...

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No i think they look like top44 mabey Karmas viking is a Top 44 ore a Top44 cross back too a Viking clone

sorry my english is not zo good

E

elmanito

Never heard of it that there is a Top44 backcrossed with Viking.The Viking strain wass mainly sold as clone in the past.There could be in the underground some other varieties with Viking, i'm not sure of it.

Little update of Highland Oaxacan x Viking hybrid

male

picture.php

female

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
beautiful female bro, im full of respect for your well nursed plants!

the Highland Oaxacan x Viking male looks a lot like the vikings i had last season, but more sativa

E

elmanito

Thnx bro,The Highland Oaxacan part is most dominant, but there are some Viking genes in growth pattern.

One Highland Oaxacan female i want to cross with your Danish Gold which is such a beautifull sativa.

picture.php

The other one i have i want to make a F2 to get a Highland Oaxacan with a flowering period of 6 weeks.

picture.php

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
yeahhh, that Highland Oaxacan female would love to have sex with your beautiful danish gold male!

E

elmanito

Update of the Highland Oaxacan x Viking strain, Its growing fast :D

Photo of June 18th (plant in the middle)

picture.php

Photo of July 9th (plant in the middle)

picture.php

Probably the harvest will be half September or sooner

E

elmanito

An early harvest always sounds better.I bet it is even earlier than your Purple Peace (left of the photo).

Latest posts

Latest posts