What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

beanjas

4 dankalatos .

Attachments

• 20190622_134718.jpg
    20190622_134718.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 15

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Just dropped another 50 plugs in a new spot tonight. I've decided to do another 200 late start autos in the same spot to finish off my year. If I can get them in the ground by mid July, They'll be good. Then I can rest for a while.

An OPP told me today that they busted a record number of grows this year. Everyone is getting nailed. Black market and even people with licences, med or production, all are being nailed. One plant too many and the cops take everything and pull their licences. Seems the government doesn't want any competition from the BM at all. I don't know how they'll sell more than they're selling now. Dispensaries are only open 3 days here because they have no product. So it's going to be dry here this fall. That's good for prices :tiphat:

madmangos

Got a nice little personal plot this year.
2 bodhi silver lotus
3 Archive Grimace OG
5 dna golden lemons
4 top dawg sour dawg 3.0
6 freebie lavender GDP
2 top dawg 3OGs
2 top dawg 91 chem bx
4 dna/Crockett Crockett’s confidential
All in 200-400 gallon holes filled with free used soil. Using nothing but nutri-rich pellets and compost tea. I’ll share a pic soon ��

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just dropped another 50 plugs in a new spot tonight. I've decided to do another 200 late start autos in the same spot to finish off my year. If I can get them in the ground by mid July, They'll be good. Then I can rest for a while.

An OPP told me today that they busted a record number of grows this year. Everyone is getting nailed. Black market and even people with licences, med or production, all are being nailed. One plant too many and the cops take everything and pull their licences. Seems the government doesn't want any competition from the BM at all. I don't know how they'll sell more than they're selling now. Dispensaries are only open 3 days here because they have no product. So it's going to be dry here this fall. That's good for prices :tiphat:

Yea I've heard of some busts this yr. I wish they would worry more about meth and shit

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got a nice little personal plot this year.
2 bodhi silver lotus
3 Archive Grimace OG
5 dna golden lemons
4 top dawg sour dawg 3.0
6 freebie lavender GDP
2 top dawg 3OGs
2 top dawg 91 chem bx
4 dna/Crockett Crockett’s confidential
All in 200-400 gallon holes filled with free used soil. Using nothing but nutri-rich pellets and compost tea. I’ll share a pic soon ��

Damn brother you got some heat there!!! 200-400 those are gonna be huge. Them Top Dawg beans,are high dollar, I bet 3Ogs, 91 chem b.x are gonna be nice. Share some pics anytime friend, we just some growers talking about our grows and shit, loosely

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Damn brother you got some heat there!!! 200-400 those are gonna be huge. Them Top Dawg beans,are high dollar, I bet 3Ogs, 91 chem b.x are gonna be nice. Share some pics anytime friend, we just some growers talking about our grows and shit, loosely

That's a lot of work, but well worth it.

caliprop215

Veteran
Pineapple upside down cake

Alien og

Cherry pie

Gelato

65 gallon pots of soil kings soil....these plants will need to be moved so I had to go with small pots instead of 200 gallons.....

I'm happy with the soil the plants are beautifully green. I've only used water no nutes

Attachments

• 20190629_110243.jpg
    20190629_110243.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190629_110259.jpg
    20190629_110259.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 9

yardgrazer

A group shot of my little garden. Really need to get at least one larger container (the smaller of the three is a 7 gallon, I think... the bigger ones seem to measure as 10... or maybe even 12?)

Anyway, some old seeds I was sitting on, Reeferman's Hashplant #1 (Lebanese).

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
A group shot of my little garden. Really need to get at least one larger container (the smaller of the three is a 7 gallon, I think... the bigger ones seem to measure as 10... or maybe even 12?)

Anyway, some old seeds I was sitting on, Reeferman's Hashplant #1 (Lebanese).

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80663&pictureid=1958088&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I've got 5 of the 7gals and 10 10gal grow bags. There from different companies but you can get close to 5more gal than stated. Those look great!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I dug pretty good holes and set my grow bags on some nice soil, so if they grow through the bag into the ground it might would help?? I dunno the 7gal ecogardner bags are,thicker, and the 10gal formline supply bags are a little thinner. I like the thicker ones, but they probably gonna,dry out faster

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dug pretty good holes and set my grow bags on some nice soil, so if they grow through the bag into the ground it might would help?? I dunno the 7gal ecogardner bags are,thicker, and the 10gal formline supply bags are a little thinner. I like the thicker ones, but they probably gonna,dry out faster

Could also just put the container potting mix into a hole into the ground. I used to start the seed in potting soil stuck in the center of the hole. Worked well!. Could also mix potting soil with native earth to amend and make it better! :smoke:

That early durban is going to be tastey! Looking great and bushy is that 5' tall? Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts

Latest posts