What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budshots

G

Hello all Here are a few shots of the Sour Diesel Clone and Super Sour Silver Haze.

Hi 3leg, Sure post some pics. They will only add to my thread. Thanks.

Hi OH, I got that report up now in the Smoke Reports Forum. Check it out. Thanks.

Hi Zep, I wish I knew. I hope my pal will join in and let us know some answers. I believe that it is a clone only strain that's mostly in California. Smoke report is up.

Thanks Chuck, Your a mighty fine grower yourself.

Thanks to you sparo, I apreciate you replying. I hope your enjoying.

Ecsd the original clone.....

And the Super Sour Silver Diesel Haze.......

guineapig

Veteran
so super silver haze (Mr. Nice) x Sour Diesel (Rez) = SSSDH?

in reference to your last 2 pictures smokey.......does the top picture lean more towards the super silver haze parent while the bottom picture leans more towards the Sour Diesel parent? I say this based on 2 things: the bud structure and the "shimmering halo" effect of the sour diesel trichomes.....

smoke them and see if i am right! -kind regards from guineapig :friends:

3legdog

Here's a few i've been sampling & man all i can really say right now is the fuckn SAGE has me by the balls :whip: . Here's a few dry 1s, pics tonight & beddy time it sure is :bat: .

I have several more well cured examples i have in the vault :wink: to show over the next few days when time for pic's allows :joint:
4 pics of SAGE pheno below...strong pin-sol oder..curl yer damn nose hairs :yoinks:& soo icky sticky :yummy:

1 of the strongest non cured herbs i have sampled ! :bat:

Last edited:

3legdog

Heres both my Burmese phenos & some of these very buds are near proper cure now. Pics from a few months back

this 1 & the 3rd pic are the gritty full melt makrs' :yummy:

sickn sweet pheno

Last edited:

3legdog

ECSDv3 best 'purp pheno', very dense & sticky !

btw i've decided to quite using the flash on my camera since the lense blur's the damn pics..so all these are just natural light, sorry :frown:

Last edited:

3legdog

Last for tonight the green SDv3 pheno...sour & very funky :yoinks:, can't wait to see what the cure add's to the mix :wave:

Last edited:
G

Yes it is Zep, I was just about to start rambling in that smoke report. It busts a$$.

Yes guineapig, that's the cross. And were as they are all sativa all the way. Some plants did looks like tall indicas on a stick. So yes those first buds were from the hazy pheno and the second from what would be called an indica pheno. And all of my plants were SSH doninant in growth structure, taste and smoke.

Funny I just recomended SAGE to someone today. It's so sweet and candy-like as well as HIGHLY potent. Here are some pics from an old grow of SAGE

3legdog

My camera sure isn't worth a damn anymore but i'll do my best.

Heres the VBS (blackberry s1) green phenos with a nice lil cure...tastey :yummy: & sure smelln of the berry :canabis: . High is very indica couch lock...munchie type no doubt...no daywreckr' for sure :joint:

3legdog

Heres a cured piece of the VBS purp pheno...has a nice high & super sweet berry smell :)...indica dom this 1 & not lile the sativa 1s i have several in flowering now :wave:

Heres the sativa 1 i have several bushes in flowering now...shit really does have a nice all day smokr high :smoke:

Last edited:
G

Smokey man, this thread is overwhelming! Your Cough looks sickly sweet, it sparkles like glitter. Purple Urkle definitly looks to be the shit, I haven't seen a purple nugget like that in awhile! And the Skunk and killer queen, I am trying to imagine the smell of these, they look so good!

Keep up the good work :joint:

G

Comming on strong!!

Comming on strong!!

This is some rare Morocian Cream. It's a soft as butter. This is the best Morraco has to offer.

Last edited:

Dr. D

Veteran
Shit smokey that is some quality lookin morocan hash you got there..i love good morocan hash...that looks too nice :yummy:
You got me all jealous over here lol

G

This is the Mass Super Skunk!! This is some terrific F*ckin weed. I mean that. That's very diesely skunky. And it's head strong weed.

Hi Dr D, thanks Bro!!

Hello Nate!!

Hello Mr G!! :wave:

G

That super dawg looks damn tasty! Does the mass stand for massechusets?

Latest posts

Latest posts