What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budshots

G

Hello ICMag'ers, I'd like to start a thread on some of the buds I have around. I'll be updating this thread again tomorrow with more.

Sk#1 Basic5(M39) I got four heavely budded plants at day 64. Maybe 4 days to go. Smells real skunky..........

Here are some dried budshotsof the M39. this branch broke off the plant. So I dried it and am now curing it.

This is a nice tall Killer Queen never before did I get one so tall. It's a sweet smelling hybrid that's a cross between Airborne's G-13 and Cinderella99. They are also at day 63, very long flowering for this strain.

Here are some curing budshots of the KQ, oh about ten days in the jar.

I'll come back tomorrow with some more shots of different strains, Enjoy!!

G

Well tomorrow came early!

Well tomorrow came early!

Bonus coverage today Cause I like you people so much. Strawberry Cough this is the Kyle Kushman Clone. These buds have been curing for 13 days now and a smoke report is due in 10 days. Enjoy the pics.

Morning Toofat, these are certainly great to wake up to. thanks for saying hello.

Torc, That m39 smell great. Just like 'old school' reefer. I can't wait to smoke it. It's very promising.

Hi there Dr. D, The KQ is a good daytime weed, tasty and potent. Not to mention the frost you see. Thanks bro.

SativaBelieva

Nice looking strawberries!... interested in your upcoming smoke report... haven't seen any of that around in A'dam...

G

Hi SB, how you doing bro? I hope all is well with you. Why don't you have your PM's turned on? I tried to reach you. Take care bro!

I always like to see what you post Smokey, your photo's are excellent and your discriptions of strains has made me want to grow more than afew of them. i just recieved a cut of the KK SC myself and cant wait untill it gets big enough to clone so i can try a full run of it.

thanx for your contributions to the site, it just wouldn't be the same without you here.

Have a great day !

Peace

O H

SativaBelieva

Smokey the man... tnx for your always warm welcome... sorry, I've stayed away from the computer all summer... now I don't have my own internet access anymore... I'll turn on pm, but I might be kind a slow reacting...

Hope I can join the tease here and put up some pics of my own... in a week or two... if all goes well...

G

Damn Smokey, Don't people look at you funny when they see you walking around with 2 green thumbs. You do some stellar work bro, I'd like to shake your hand someday.

:respect:
Happyplant

G

SMOKEY!!!! :D Looking good bro. I have a m-39 finishing up right along yours.....its skunky, but suprisingly sweet too.

S

strain_searcher

Smokey killer queen looks so yummy and flowers beautifuly

G

Hello Gang!!

Hello Gang!!

I'm ready to start up today. So the first thing I did was reach for the Purple Urkle to wake and bake to. A friend gave me one bud as a gift and I'm just now getting around to smoking it. I'm gonna get up a smoke report on it today look for it.

OH, thanks for the very kind words. I feel the same way about you and a lot of others here on this site. And just feel that I'm giving back. I even feel guilty if I don't contribute. Best of luck with your KK clone. When you read my report on it in a week you'll really be stoked.

SB a pleasure to comunicate with you again. And would love to see what your up to these days. I look foward to seeing some of your garden. Keep it green bro.

Zilaniz, Thanks if you knew what I go thru to get some nice pics with my camera. You'd really see how remarkable a feat it is. Thanks bro!

Thanks Happyplant, I never thought I'd be good at growing. But financial necessity mandated I try and succeed. :smile:

Scientist Hi bro and thanks for viewing. What do you think they do to me after I smoke em. Next problem "How to diet while still smoking pot?"

Hi Jimmy, How you been? The M39's are a great strain. Monster yeild, skunky smelling buds. Reminds me of the buds of twenty years ago. They'll be comming down in two days. Day 68.

strain searcher, Thanks, The Killer Queen is a sleeper strain. Even I overlook it most of the time. But it makes excellent wake and bake weed that you could smoke all day. It's taste is light, sweet and very enjoyable.

sirharry, Yes it is, tricome covered and fast finishing 50 days. Thanks for stoping by.

Hi skeezo, thanks for the props. I do use photoshop but only to sharpen the shot. As my hand shakes too much. After that the shot is natural.

Purple Urkle........... :smile:

3legdog

Nice thread smokey i have several different varities im sampling atm also :yummy: . Let me know if youd' like me to post some macros of 4 of 5 of them :wave:

I'm looking forward to reading that report Smokey, and those purple urkle shots are nuts man , whats that PU taste like ? , it sure is some pretty looking nugget ..... that's for sure !

Peace bro

O H

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Organic Hydro said:
I'm looking forward to reading that report Smokey, and those purple urkle shots are nuts man , whats that PU taste like ? , it sure is some pretty looking nugget ..... that's for sure !

Peace bro

O H

Hi Smokey... tasty stuff, imvho. What's the make on PU? For example, the breeder and her heritage? It really is stunning, isn't it... wow :cool::yes: peAce, z