What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'In Search of the ULTIMATE SATIVA and INDICA'....(Rare Land-Race Hunting.)

The Seed Hunter

Nice Seed Hunter, are you planning to collect seeds in philippines?

It wouldn't be difficult mate,north in the cordilleras is cannabis central,Cebu my nephew went to do graffiti with a Filipino crew,once again seeds aren't a problem,south in Mindanao Dutertes heartland I have contacts with farmers through the DENR.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It was a quite morning in the valley - very quiet

picture.php

picture.php

I had a couple of these stupa tsatsa made and left them at 4400 meters,the closer to heaven the better they say.............that altitude makes me sound like a one lung'ed 50 cigarette a day bedridden 90 year old, - in this thin air.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's cold at the minute,that stuff at my feet is solid ice .

picture.php

When I first came here many moons ago a letter back to the UK took maybe 3 weeks, today it's realtime, the world is now a small place, himalayan energy crystals direct from the mine........oh, and I have seeds

picture.php

picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Has there been alot of colorful plants? With the cold temps it would be hard to tell which plants were colorful from start and which were cold weather induced.
Farmers could help guide with the cultivated plants. Wilds anyones guess till grown out in controlled environment.

EvergreenState

I see a Seed Hunter book full of photos and stories coming out of this. Take hundreds of photos.
Thanks for the adventures Seed Hunter.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Am I in Bhutan yet you ask,...

A plane coming into Bhutan's only international airport,Paro,one of the most dangerous to land in in the world because of the mountains I do have a wing,but it's a 32Msq dudek chute

picture.php

Bhutan's most iconic landmark,yes,I am in Bhutan

picture.php

Best flight so far has been the gyrocopter

picture.php

picture.php

Oddest thing about that pilot..........I had met him before in a different country

Almost 7am,finished breakfast,going for a wander.

picture.php

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Just wicked brutha!!!! What an incredible journey my friend...first thing I do every morning is check for updates here!!!

Flew in a gyro similar to that one a few years back, agree with you, amazing little machines.

Peace and safe travels the rest of the way!

BM

OneStonedPony

Got 5 seeds of (afghan in the raw) as a freebie on Seed * junkies two years ago. Suppose to be pre-soviet afghans used as breeding stock by ISP. Haven't run them yet, might get talked into passing them off to someone to make seeds with.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Some information on Nixon's War on Drugs and the soviet invasion of Afghanistan:
(oddly enough the US destroyed cannabis and poppy farmers fields, then years later funded them...)

"The modern history of Afghanistan is permeated with cannabis and conflict. The British ran the country for decades before they were kicked out in 1919, but the country was relatively stable during the reign of King Mohammad Zahir Shah, a pro-cannabis monarch who governed Afghanistan from 1933 until he was overthrown by a jealous relative in 1973.

According to reports from US spy agencies and Afghan sources in Holland, the King offered armed protection and horticultural advice to marijuana growers, encouraging them to increase their yield with modern fertilization techniques. The ruler’s top aides were allegedly involved in overt hashish smuggling. DEA officials even allege that the King’s private jet was used to smuggle tons of hashish to Italy and other European countries.

After King Zahir Shah was deposed, the US began sabotaging the Afghan cannabis industry, beginning a series of intermittent drug wars in Afghanistan. The US paid Afghan governments millions of dollars to eradicate cannabis crops and hash producers beginning in the mid-1970’s (estimated 25,000 acres destroyed near Mazar-i-Sharif alone). The elimination of ganja farming and hashish production cost lives and money, spurred production of opium poppies, and plunged a poor country further into poverty, and also resulted in numerous human rights violations.

By the time the country was invaded and occupied by the Soviet Union in 1979, the Afghan cannabis industry was a mere shadow of what it had been. It’s instructive to note that the US used to consider communism, China, and the Soviet Union (now called Russia) as its most dangerous enemies.

In 1979, the US, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia (a country often accused by the US of sponsoring terrorism), trained and funded Islamic fundamentalist “freedom fighters,” generally known as the mujahadin, instructing them to use merciless guerrilla tactics and terrorism to kill large numbers of Russian soldiers and civilians.

Like many of the insurgents that the USA has employed or assisted, the mujahadin were known producers and smugglers of illegal drugs, using sales of hashish and heroin to augment other funding for their war against Russia.

This situation has analogies in Yugoslavia, where the US went to war to support the goals of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), even though the KLA is one of the world’s biggest heroin trafficking organizations.

It’s also similar to a situation in Southern California in the 1980’s, as outlined in the book Dark Alliance, when the CIA, DEA and other government agencies helped right-wing agents smuggle tons of cocaine into America, so that the profits could be used to fund the Nicaraguan contra rebels."

Link To Source Article:

https://www.pot.tv/video/2002/03/20/2225/

The book Afghan Modern: The History Of A Global Nation is a good read also

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Banksy gets about.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Arjan an Franco had a massive budget, bottomless pockets,and they travelled with a film crew,etc,he hasn't done any strain hunts since the passing of Franco sadly,with his bank balance he should go walkabout for a couple of years searching hard for seedstock,it would make awesome footage,I had a wash under this pump over a month ago now and remember it very well as i actually thought I bet Arjan never felt this much brain-freeze as the water was brass monkeys

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
This Happy young kid was knocking these fruits out the tree with a huge bamboo,..

picture.php

Turned a corner to see this young boy walking his Elephant lol

picture.php

Need to get across this river BUT there seems to be a few of these kicking about , I think ill take a boat,..

picture.php

Loads of theseknocking about ..

picture.php

picture.php

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The Seed Hunter has now dropped down south-east a few hundred miles from Bhutan - and as is the way - we don't exactly know where he is at any given time - but once he has visited a region, we get a bunch of pictures - and little text - so we can still follow him this way - Once he gets back to base-central, sometime in the coming months - and we take more notes of his travels - we can inject more detail into describing his quest to find the ultimate sativa and indica.

It was getting too cold for the Seed Hunter up in the snow and ice of the Himalaya's - so now he heads south.

picture.php

Gypsy this Rhino was pissed off an tried to charge me a couple times i had to climb a tree an wait an hour for it to fuck off

picture.php

Went along this route 40mins ago on the way back I noticed something had been following me,..

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Termite mound,seen hundreds of monkeys and apes in the wild over the years,maybe thousands,I like primates,my favourite and one that's location specific and quite rare is the tarsier.

picture.php