What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Josey Whales

scrogrow

I still can't believe what I'm reading having spoke to him numerous times I'm shocked!

The industry has lost a true gentleman and friend

Sleep well josie hope you meet your brother

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTON

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
wasn't he a young fellow ? what happen ? bout to plant some gorilla gleu seeds , enjoy the beginging of the next ride !

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We lost a legend today :( Joesy gave a lot to this community and will not be forgotten, thank you for making one of my favorite strains and will never leave our garden, thank you kind sir you will be missed RIP

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Real nice guys...both Joesy and Lone Watty...they basically gave the strain away at first. Not a greedy bone in their bodies...we could all learn something from their generosity. Found an interview Joesy did last July...give it a listen if you got time...

https://youtu.be/DuvirwOlLts

Joesy on the left, Lone Watty (RIP) on the right...gone but not forgotten.

picture.php

HB.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Sorry to hear this.. He always seemed like a salt of the earth kind of gent. An oldschool legend..

RIP JW

Burning one for ya bro

Latest posts

Latest posts