What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test: (nl5 x haze x sssdh) x og Dom male

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello everyone
I’ve been looking forward to popping these seeds since I read the test thread, and I’m pretty excited to grow them, which is an achievement in itself for a crotchety old fecker like me :biggrin:

Genetics are: NL5 Haze F2 ( sensi seeds 99 packet) x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed X og Kush Dom male

I put 9 In the seed tray earlier- usual drill, multi purpose compost, light water, thin layer on top and in a bag somewhere warm.
After they come up I’ll put them in small pots... when sexed it’ll be 20L buckets of the same compost, and 600w of sodium... new bulb too.

picture.php
picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi mr.b

I´m sure this will be a great growshow :woohoo:
Interesting cross. Respect to ojd

I have tested some of ojds hybrids/crosses over time. FIRE :rasta:

P :smoke:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi mr.b

I´m sure this will be a great growshow :woohoo:
Interesting cross. Respect to ojd

I have tested some of ojds hybrids/crosses over time. FIRE :rasta:

P :smoke:
Cheers paddi, good to have you along for the grow :tiphat:
The genetics sounded too good to miss...

nickman

Veteran
AWSOME bro, I’ll be eyeing this one up along the way...!!!...

I’m hoping to get some of these testers in the post anytime now...???...

I’m very interested in this OG dominant male he used in the crosses...
your right, it was too hard to pass up on trying to test some of these for OJD...!!!...

I hope you have a good grow with good vibes along the way brother. . .

mr.brunch

Veteran
AWSOME bro, I’ll be eyeing this one up along the way...!!!...

I’m hoping to get some of these testers in the post anytime now...???...

I’m very interested in this OG dominant male he used in the crosses...
your right, it was too hard to pass up on trying to test some of these for OJD...!!!...

I hope you have a good grow with good vibes along the way brother. . .

Thanks mate, best of luck for your test- I’ll be following for sure :tiphat: what cross did you choose?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone
I’ve been looking forward to popping these seeds since I read the test thread, and I’m pretty excited to grow them, which is an achievement in itself for a crotchety old fecker like me :biggrin:

Genetics are: NL5 Haze F2 ( sensi seeds 99 packet) x SSSDH OJD cut Reversed X og Kush Dom male

I put 9 In the seed tray earlier- usual drill, multi purpose compost, light water, thin layer on top and in a bag somewhere warm.
After they come up I’ll put them in small pots... when sexed it’ll be 20L buckets of the same compost, and 600w of sodium... new bulb too.

View Image View Image

Best of luck mr brunch some fine smoke will come from these :tiphat:

watts

ohms
Veteran
This is a very interesting cross and I'm excited to see what it produces. I will also be testing right along with you. I got the OG Chem meat pheno. WoooooHooooooo

mr.brunch

Veteran
This is a very interesting cross and I'm excited to see what it produces. I will also be testing right along with you. I got the OG Chem meat pheno. WoooooHooooooo

Nice one mate, I will be watching also :tiphat:
I expect you will get some stinkers from that cross... I did the dead chem head and it was all meat for sure :biggrin:
Best of luck

nickman

Veteran
Thanks mate, best of luck for your test- I’ll be following for sure :tiphat: what cross did you choose?

I chose to test his ECSD x Fire OG (rev) x Grandaddy Purple (rev)... or his ECSD x Casey Jones...

I was thinking about that Mass Sour Haze x ...

Unfortunately, somehow our emails and pm’s got lost or something but OJD said he would still send me some...!!!... just a BT later than the others that were all ready sent out...!!...

Fingers crossed

mr.brunch

Veteran
I chose to test his ECSD x Fire OG (rev) x Grandaddy Purple (rev)... or his ECSD x Casey Jones...

I was thinking about that Mass Sour Haze x ...

Unfortunately, somehow our emails and pm’s got lost or something but OJD said he would still send me some...!!!... just a BT later than the others that were all ready sent out...!!...

Fingers crossed

Good choices... I’m going to check the seed tray in a bit :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the very best Mr B,,,,,
Tagged,,,,,
Sure ya kill it,,,
I be smoking Connisseurs new varieties in the next few weeks so I let ya know if it’s your one that I smoke,,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
All the very best Mr B,,,,,
Tagged,,,,,
Sure ya kill it,,,
I be smoking Connisseurs new varieties in the next few weeks so I let ya know if it’s your one that I smoke,,,,s2

Cheers mate, and welcome :tiphat:
Would be interesting to hear if you try it...