What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~ART Returns To His Roots~~

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey artofmakingfire , had to stop bye
love your seed collection,quite a rare collection
have got to big up thoose infra red thermometers , perfect temps every time :yes:
cant wait to see ur girls ..i love that sour diesel...:respect:

:joint:

B

Bigtimer7

Great grow!

GOod job man! LOve the grow keep the pics commiN!

I love the seed poppin man! STR8 FIRE!!

+++

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
FINAL TRANSPLANT

I transplanted the Dutch Passion Orange Bud #2 into the square flowering pot.
Here are some pics...

I'll post a picture of the group next update...

SEEDLINGS

I've got something in the low 30's that have come up and are going strong...

And the precious PIFF seedlings. Surely one of these will be a female... (fingers crossed)

THE OTHER LADIES...

Orange Bud #1

Check out this Sour Diesel. Short and strong. Lots of branching...

Dutch Passion MasterKush

I'll post an update when I get back from my vacation to the East Coast Nugs N Jugs!!!

~~ART~~

Last edited:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
UPDATE​

The second picture is the first day of the flowering clycle. They grew alot while I was away at N&J. They look SO healthy. I took some clones from each and I see no reason why they shouldn't root. As you can see, the Sour Diesel IBL is shorter but I took care of that with some pots that aren't being used.

And this second picture is the seedlings at a little over one week old and the clones I just took.

Thank you again to Outkastt and ToH for allowing me to take my pick from the clones. And to Dr. LongBottom on helping me decide on this...

(I think it was a good choice)

Everything is going along smoothly. I'm going to be doing some building later this week or this weekend. The seedlings are way past the point of wanting to hang out in a humidity dome and I just took cuttings a day ago. So the RubberMaid just ain't cutting it anymore. I'll be building a nice vegetation cabinet for clones, seedlings, and my mothers...

Any questions?

~~ART~~
I gave the flowering plants a heavy dose of Fox Farm Grow Big, anticipating the stretch.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Art, what is the lil plant (baby longbottom)? I thought I saw that he sad some KILLER mango haze.

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
UK Cheese Clone.

Dr. LongBottom helped me decide to take this one as opposed to all the others. It is Outkastt and ToH's... :wave:

Edit: DLB has MANY dank hazes. He has many skills and much knowledge. :wave:

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Looking real nice brother.

That cheese is going to be nice, i hope mine comes out as good as the cheese at N&J, well it should it is from the same plant.

Stay safe and high.
....HYDRO.....

U

UBER21

wow nice score Art and Hydro hope to give her a run sometime too.....I think that was one of the best strains over at the N for J period...the smell of it had me sniffing the jar for like 10 min before it was pryed from my deadly kung-fu grip......lol....good shit mang...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice score Art,didn't see tha cheeze cut there....errr...all is well plant's looking good ...........uber u likie tha cheese,AmerGrower's cheeze reekeed,didn't it...hope too see your cheeze soon Art!.....Mm

U

UBER21

MOneYMiKe said:
Nice score Art,didn't see tha cheeze cut there....errr...all is well plant's looking good ...........uber u likie tha cheese,AmerGrower's cheeze reekeed,didn't it...hope too see your cheeze soon Art!.....Mm

Hell mofo yeah that cheese was the shiznit....didnt know AG had it there too.....I know ToH entered it but it didnt place in the runnings....Im surprised because the taste and smell was off tha chain......

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:

Shit, I'll try and have some ready for Vegas.

G

grapepunched

yo just hoppin' in to say good shit and...

FUCKEM for life!

-gp

Nice nugs mang! k+

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
DAY 11 FLOWER​

The Sour Diesel is obviously a bush as opposed to the MasterKush and Orange Bud. The solution is simple but it works. They have stretched a bit, but all of them are very healthy. I changed the intake air filter for the flower cycle and was pleased to see plenty of grime where the four intakes are drilled.

As I mentioned before, I also put 45 seedlings outside. It was quite the undertaking. I've been inspired by Brown Dirt Warrior. I'll post some pics of that adventure in a few days. I'm going to start a thread in the Outdoor forum.

As you can see, they are nice and healthy. Can' wait to see the results.

I also took clones of all the plants I'm flowering. This is an Orange Bud clone 11 days after I cut it off it's donor.

And last but not least, is the gift I took home from 08' EC Nugs & Jugs. Purple stem and looking healthy. THANKS AGAIN! SEE YOU SOON!

Ask some questions. Make some critiques or SOMETHING. Stay Safe out there.

~~ART~~

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Shit, I'll try and have some ready for Vegas.
right on very nice score gardens lookn nice

vegas would this be for high times party ??? if so i was promissed a pass into this years event. if i'm there i'll have few things from my garden 4sure :rasta:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Maj.PotHead said:
right on very nice score gardens lookn nice

vegas would this be for high times party ??? if so i was promissed a pass into this years event. if i'm there i'll have few things from my garden 4sure :rasta:
Not a High Times party. Nugs & Jugs. Thrown by growers for growers. Not the same.

R

Raistlin Majere

ARTofMAKINGfire said:
Not a High Times party. Nugs & Jugs. Thrown by growers for growers. Not the same.

indeed and what a blast it was :headbange
hey good luck on the outdoor adventures, back breaking work for sure
i'll never regret moving indoors

but someday i'll have a large private backyard............. :rasta:
looking good brother
:smoweed:

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Day 16 Flower

They have finally slowed thier stretch to a crawl. Good thing, because they are HUGE and I'm running out of space...

They have set themselves up for the "Big Show" and I think it's going to be a good one! This is a little Orange Bud nug!

I'm trying to save up some cash to start the building but I just got hit with some bills, so I'm trying.

I'll keep you POSTED!

~~ART~~

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
Monsters In My Closet!

Here is a shot of the Sour Diesel IBL. Day 20.

And here is one the phenotype of Orange Bud I had to top in early flowering. Think she'll be okay?

Here is the other non-topped OB shot.

And of course I couldn't forget to let you know how the UK Cheese mum. (because it's from the UK it's not a mom, it's a mum) She's getting big and she stinks!

Here are the plants that I will be keeping. There's my clone mothers for each plant I'm running now. This harvest will tell me if I have any keepers. There's two seedling that you will see more of in a minute. There's a few bagseed plants (3) out of the 50 plus that I grew that just smelled so potent and had purple stems. So hey, why not? Also there's the Uptown Haze not shown here. LOL. Sorry guys I need a little more time to build and get them situated. I wouldn't want to show them in thier state. But they are fine!

Here are my plans for my 600 watt digital ballast! This will hopefully happen today!

You gotta love it when you tell you brother some idea of what you want to do, then you get stoned and pass out, only to find detailed plans of what you yourself were just dreaming of. It's pretty fucking cool. Have to give props to my brother for this one.

Now. As you know, I attended Nugs & Jugs. Well I met some really fucking cool people that grow some sick herb. I mean pot so strong and tasty, it should be ILLEGAL! :muahaha: Well, HydroFoMe420 grew out some Apollo 11 gifted to him by Outkastt and ToH. It was dank as hell! And me and Hydro were at N&J one morning rolling up an Apollo 11 joint when "pop". Out comes a perfect seed from an Apollo 11 Nug we were breaking up. Hydro, knowing me to be a strain whore and seed lover presented it to me. Well, here it is! :muahaha:

:muahaha:

I also had the privledge of smoking some of American Growers S99. Wow. Wow. Wow. I like to explain the breaking up process and playing with "sandy clay". It was AAAA marijauna. Well, AG is cool as fuck and he sent up MAD jars for everyone to smoke on! I think he told me he donated 4 WHOLE PLANTS to the party! Kick ass. Anyway, I find a perfect seed in a nug. And HERE IT IS!

I heard you throw pollen around often in your room AG. Any idea of what male could be the proud father? Or is this a bastard child? lol.

Well there is my update. I have to go check on my outdoor plots and I STILL have planting to do! I thought this was gonna be easy!

~~ART~~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts