What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics "Anonymous" test grow

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Super excited to run these. Anonymous is an "unknown lady" crossed with a Biker Kush Male. The unknown lady looks phenomenal and the biker is already known to be putting out great genetics. They're soaking in paper towels now until they pop, then ill be running them in 50/50 coco and organic soil in small cups. Then once i take clones off of them all, i will flower them in 2 gallon pots to see what they all are. Thanks again Karma!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All but one popped within 18 hours. I mixed a 50/50 coco soil medium for their start. Planted them in plastic cups. Gonna let them go in them for a week or two then transplant into 1/2 gallon grow bags.

B

BasementGrower

any were to see this unknown female? maybe a few pics of her?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks i cant wait to see flowers either! Heres the link to the initial tester seeking thread. Karma shows off the unknown lady in the 3rd post. Looks freaking lovely(fat icy calyx with a nice purple to them with stout internodal spacing) and with his biker kush male as the father im expecting serious meds. Looking for a stouter og leaning pheno. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263561

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Azad. They're all in their starter homes. Root tips down and my hopes up!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have 10 above ground already. They all came up last night. Bahhhhzinga

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, i had some fatalities. I would just walk into the room and see dead soldiers. They would just fall over and die overnight. I lost 5. I still have a happy 7 but some of them are getting some nute burn i think. Oh well, i just hope i can nurse these babies into being hearty happy plants.

bambi

Hallo'' - just noticed the biker kush headline and recall seeing another hybrid or polyhybrid of this in the Mr nice bud shots fourm, its cross is with Alien kush, high yielding dense looking shit by the looks of things, - best of luck with this one..

regards,
B"

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
got to get in on this one, very nice work popping all 10 seeds, now that's what i call a nice germination rate.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

Plants are looking happy. All but one. I will be transplanting them to either half gallon pots or two gallon pots. Im thinking 2 gallon. Then i will wait 2-3 weeks. Take cuttings of all of them and flip them.
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Transplanting them into 2 gallon pots tomorrow. Sorry karma i had a ton of work to do lately. They've just kinda been vegging out and getting hungry. Once they get up potted they will be stoked.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking good bro. lets hope they all clone well. will be fun seeing them flower, specially with all the drama involving the name, lol.