What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few new testers Ready if wanted.

K

Karma Genetics

Got a few new things to test out, for people willing to do a goo dedicated test thread.

I have decided afther a long discussion on ICmag. That the OG Shoreline will be called Anonymous, as i cant verify the shoreline, and it has become a big ? what it is, she will be relabeld Unkown Lady.

So Need some testers for

Anonymous, genetics Unkown Lady X Biker

As we dont want confusion.

trying to keep it as real as we can.

The other testers are:

Sour Diesel IBL X Biker Kush (not named yet)

AG13 X Biker Kush (not named yet)

Then i did a few Limited one off's i only got 2 spots a tester for these

C99bx (mosca) X Biker

CookieWreck (CVS) X Biker

:tiphat:

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

D

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP KARMA....TO COOL...SD IBL X BIKER KUSH PLZZZ..PLZZZ....I HAVE ROOM FOR THE TWGSC X BIKER TOO...I HAVE GSC AND TWGSC IN HOUSE AND I THINK I CAN DO YOU JUSTICE...CAN DO A THREAD ON THE F A R M TOO....
I HAVE A NEW CAMERA, NEW T-5 LIGHTS FOR VEG AND I AM VERTICAL NOW SO I AM NOT LIMITED ON HEIGHT....PLEASE CONSIDER ME..THANKS..DJ

PapstUrban

I would be proud to test your CookieWreck (CVS) X Biker or Anonymous, genetics Unkown Lady X Biker in Cocos with 600w.

donKiKush

It would be an honor that to be able to help your team by testing your Uknow Lady x biker or nimporte which other varieties

donKiKush

I have three spaces of grow, 1 for my sowing and cuttings with neon, 1 for the growth with one 400 W metal halide and 1 for the blooming with one 600, I cultivate exclusively with fertilizers organic and in earth(ground)

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Hey Karma, I would love to test something for you! I have been looking at your gear for a while but haven't made an order yet cuz I hate the ordering process... and paying $40 just to make sure my money gets there safely. So i usually wait to place one large order about once a year. Your gear will deff be included when I do decide to place another order.

My first choices would be to test the Sour Diesel IBL or the Cookiewreck... but if those spots are filled and you need someone for a something else I will test those too.

Dank.frank said it and i believe it, after seeing the pics, everything that Biker Kush male hits is pure DANK!

Generally how soon will we have these? ( If I am picked) i have other testers going and more in the future... I like to plan ahead for testers so that i am not sitting on the beans for months before I germinate them.

You do great work Karma and even more awesome is that you test your gear first! Keep it up man! Good Vibes your way!

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
Any pack or 2 you want me to try. cookiewreck x biker or sd x biker, or whatever you feel. unknown lady almost looks bubba. There all gonna be good.

Still waiting on the Ghostrider drop, any news on that when an where ?? pm me if needed.

b-safe..

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Man those pics. Killer genetics as always :D
Really nice of you to listen to the people and change the name :ying:

I cant really test them, but good luck to the others :tiphat:

roach

Veteran
Hello Karma, I havent grown any of your stuff yet, but its been on top of my list for some time now :)

I got room for 28 females in total in my flowerroom, I grow organic under 600w HPS´s and I would be happy to test some seeds for you, and although I useualy just post pics of the buds just before harvest I will ofcourse make a full growthread if im selected

Anyway, should I be so fortuitous to grow some of your seeds I find the AG13 and C99bx crosses the most interresting, but im sure all of them is gonna be fire, so whatever you choose :)

I got the room full of mosca´s old time bubblegum and PCK from cannabiogen at the moment, but as soon as they come down the room is free as I havent started any seeds yet for the next grow

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Karma

Sour Diesel IBL X Biker Kush and C99bx (mosca) X Biker seem very intriguing.

Nice work on the breeding and nice pictures too.

If you would like me to test any strain for you I would be more than honored.

I would make a thread for the test and try to fulfill any requests associated with the test/seeds/genetics.

Just a PM away :)

:thank you:

ninott

Whatever

Whatever

Hi Karma,

I'm quite novel in this forum, but i move around on 'others'. I have tested some Cannabiogen, Ace and underSeeds collective with good results.
It will be great to test something of your new releases. I think U dank!

If it's a fastest strain, I'll start ASAP, if it's another one, I'll start on September... AG13 and C99 would be awesome!

Looking forward your answer! :huggg:

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
What sort of timeframe will these be getting sent out in? I'll have space to run a pack in ~4 weeks when one of my cabinets frees up.

I'd live to give the C99 x Biker Kush a go as I am a huge fan of the Cinderella linage!

If the c99's are taken I'll be more than happy with the SDxBK :)

Latest posts

Latest posts