What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What the hell happened to my plant?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
you should start seeing signs soon. It could very well turn into a bumper crop year. You may be able to incorporate a hydro setup right into your system. Now you got me thinkin. Its like the perfect small grow cab. already wired for fan and lights. You could even hit the 3 minute button when your ready to harvest, and it will be predried. You should patent that design right away!

Norkali

I think he just needs like 4 more CFL bulbs, and maybe 2 more shamwows, just dip one of the shamwows in water then just drape it over the wires for the bulb. the heat from the bulb will evaporate the water and make the humitity near 100% just before igniting.

lmfao! :laughing:

I know it's wrong to be enjoying this thread ... I'll probably be made to pay heavily in some weird karmatic cataclysm ... The fact is ... I can't stop laughing ...

My sentiments exactly.

I am not laughing with you and I am not laughing at you, I am laughing at your parents. LMFAO....what a dipshit!

And so the journey begins..............ahh memories.
Hang in there.

LMFAO( it was the spam comment that got me going, in a day or two when I stop laughing I'll tell you anything you want to know)

CD still LMFAO.........

S

StealthyStalks

:laughing: I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but laugh out loud after reading some of the comments on here!

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Haha all of you guys sucked when you first started? If not then your one special person...

Actually, I take exception to that statement. I am the type of person that when I decide to undertake something, I do research. Then, based on the research I do, I make a game plan and execute it to the best of my ability. I don't put a helpless seed in a yogurt container and try to burn my mom's house down then ask the collective for advice and expect to be taken seriously. Actually, I'm sure the dork that started this thread is getting quite a chuckle out of all of us dummasses that are even paying attention to his little joke.

mgk :hide:

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
When I need a laugh I come to this thread.........You can't buy this shit.....,you might be able to go to a night at an improv. comedy show...but you'll pay.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I wish you guys would be more sensitive. This poor little individual is doing the best he can, with what is available to him. He's reaching out to you for support. You may very well damage his fragile personality, treating him as you do. He needs your encouragment. He may very well be the Arjan of tomorrow!

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I wish you guys would be more sensitive. This poor little individual is doing the best he can, with what is available to him. He's reaching out to you for support. You may very well damage his fragile personality, treating him as you do. He needs your encouragment. He may very well be the Arjan of tomorrow!
Hey now, I feel like he's my little brother,we have tried to tell him.........kids got potential man!!

L

lysol

Its your container & what you put in it. The activia yogurt container prolly has no drainage. You should not be feeding it anything in soil unless it has like 2 or 3 pairs of true leaves at least. 1ml per liter is way too much nutrient too.

Get at least a beer cup. Poke drainage holes. Give it nothing but water. Do not water more than once a week when its that little. Keep trying.

You might want to look into coco. It cannot be over watered. Its like growing in mulch. If the leaves do not reach for the lite you stop watering. If leaves turn yellow at the tips, or looks like they are dark green ridges or a "claw" (upside down canoe).. well u fucked up and poured fertilizer on ur seedling.

S

StealthyStalks

I just had to stop by for another good chuckle before I hit the sack. This thread is hilarious!

Seriously little bro, even though a lot of the guys were giving you shit, they were also imparting some very good advice; especially when it comes to putting your parents at risk and the potential fire hazard you got going on there. We all had a learning curve to go through but I think most of us at least read up a little bit on the subject before we proceeded. So read up a little - there are some pretty smart guys on the micro grow forum that you can learn from if that’s your thing. Looking forward to seeing you next grow!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Theres nothing funny here. Rubberneckers move along please! Ok aminem , I wish you would post some update pics. It must be in full bloom by now. I just wanted to remind you to cut back on the Nutes towards harvest time. Remember, You need to flush that beast real well. This is no small undertaking, and I admire your courage.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I just had to stop by for another good chuckle before I hit the sack. This thread is hilarious!

Seriously little bro, even though a lot of the guys were giving you shit, they were also imparting some very good advice; especially when it comes to putting your parents at risk and the potential fire hazard you got going on there. We all had a learning curve to go through but I think most of us at least read up a little bit on the subject before we proceeded. So read up a little - there are some pretty smart guys on the micro grow forum that you can learn from if that’s your thing. Looking forward to seeing you next grow!
Hell yeah,when I was just a goofy ass teenager all full of angst,I coated the whole inside of my closet with tin foil and put a 100 watt bulb in it. My little Mexican seedling soon grew into a 3 foot string bean plant then died because I had no clue what to do next.

moonie

you do not ever give nutes to a seedling. you said it is 4-5 days old and you are already feeding it a 7-6-5 NPK ratio nute, stop that! nothing and I mean nothing in the way of nutes till a seedling is at least on its 4th or 5th set of true leaves, and even then 7-6-5 is to much for a baby.

aminem

i will post some updates later but for now i jsut want to say : the plant is growing , the two leaves are not so good, i will put the plant to a bigger pot then to a biger and then to the final pot , and there is no fire hazard :D, lol it only looks so gonna draw something in bitmap for you :D wait a sec

Snype

Veteran
After reading the first 2 pages, i can't even read on. Throw that plant out and give up on life.

1. Plants that small don't need nutes.
2. CO2 is pointless that small in Veg
3. Common sense these days isn't pretty common
4. Go eat some more spam and leave the growing to someone else

Latest posts

Latest posts