What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What the hell happened to my plant?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Wow....you did it!
Next time account for the stretch in flower b4 you hit 12/12 on the timer.

aminem

is there a possibility that its a autoflowering plant? even when its noname? And its flowering only on the 4 upper floors.Lower its not flowering

Didnt you say the seed came from a noname hermi plant from last year 2009,it was the only one you had right????Chances are if the parent was hermi it might hermi also,and if not you will have a for sure fem.I did not mean any harm by my last post.Make sure that the dark period is completly dark no light leaksin to the case.It only takes like one candle lumen????to make a plant stress out.I would not want to stress that plant out anymore than it already has been through.GOOD LUCK on this grow ,I do have to give you credit you pulled that plant back from hell and then some.Now that plant looks like a normal plant.

aminem

in the dark period its compleatly dark, no light comes in, ou and the 1 clone that survived also started to flower ,so maybe its kinda autoflower noname seed? and yes i would be lucky if the plant turns hermi becouse all i wanted is to have som seed/clones for the 2010 outdoor

ericsson

You don't want a hermi plant for seeds or clones, cause hermies in most cases give you more hermies. Unless your lucky and U got a female from the hermie.

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aminem again.
best thread, glad i found it, crazy mo-fo fasho
This thread has been an emotional journey... i have laughed, cried and i am now stunned, i can't believe you managed to get anything going in that crazy cab... i still think you should sit ya folks down, tell them about who you are and get a friggin tent dude!
whole lotta peace!

activa yog pot and "mud from a shop" killed me!

reckon

the hardiness of a cannabis plant never ceases to amaze me

you did your best to kill this poor thing, and look at it!

go go gadget cannabis! :dance013: