What's new

What the hell happened to my plant?

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Go get a van,and go down to the River!..................No really,you need to get out of there eventually so you may as well start making it happen. Think about how this IS going to happen at some point in the future......right?

nnep

are you serious? for that one little plant if you can call it a plant?
that thing is like a bean sprout cops won't even know what it is....:mopper: and just say to their cop buddies False alarm.

Yeah, well don't count on cops ever sayign false alarm to their buddies. Cultivation is cultivation plain and simple. It may not put anyone in jail, but you're still getting arrested and booked, and that takes a long time to sort out, even if you walk free. Guess who owns the house? Parents. Guess who is responsible for a grow in their house? Parents.

You shouldn't be growing if there are any other inhabitants unaware of your situation, parents is just plain stupid. All it takes is your teen saying one word to one of his buddies at school to get a knock on the door.

aminem

im looking now for a place where to replace them in the summer but now its hard becouse its winter and we have too much snow

B

beekler

listen bro. you came here for help and advice.
the best advice anyone could give that you could take right now is kill that thing and put it out of it's misery. That one little dying plant is not worth getting cuffed over, nevermind whatever trouble you could get your parents in, or the electrical fire that looks like it's waiting to happen. I'm not trying to be a dick dude, just speaking from years of first hand experience.
For real man, kill that thing, finish your real life schooling, and keep reading/studying here if you really want to be a grower. Organics for Beginners is a great thread and you should start there with the basics and don't be afraid to ask questions, even if you feel stupid asking them. It's called learning and we all started somewhere.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Where there's a will there's a way. You obviously have the will to grow your own. I agree with beekler, and you need to find the way. Have a look under micro grows in the indoor grow section and you'll come across loads of folks growing in PC's. Read, read and then read some more.

All you have to do is prepare for the WHOLE grow. Patience and learnin is important to growing cannabis.

Good for you on choosing to grow yer own, don't give up cause once you have it dialled in, you'll never look back and will alwaY's have smoke....well that's the idea.

aminem

ok now i know what was the problem , it was caused by the high temperature round 29degrees celsium and raising i have fixwed it the way i turnetd off one of the CLFs

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
shit today the ends of the leaves were dry , SHIT , but the FIM was succefull 2 new things came out :D
img2937.jpg
ISNT THE PLANT TOO CLOSE ??
img2935d.jpg

img2941h.jpg

img2938o.jpg

img2935d.jpg

img2932y.jpg

img2933m.jpg

Finally! We now see that it's in an Activia container! It's the 'bifida regularis' that's giving you the trouble.. AND, ur getting ready to burn ur house down! As previously advised.. get rid of that thing and make yourself a safe environment to grow in.... and do some reading before you crack your next bean..

mgk :hide:

(must suppress)

greenhead

Veteran
but the FIM was succefull 2 new things came out :D
G]

You FIM'ed that little piece of shit? Aint it a wee bit early to be FIM'ing anything?

:biggrin:

Seriously bro, you should do some reading up........

If I were you, I'd just put the poor thing out of it's misery.

Plant cruelty aint cool, and if it hasn't already been said to you bluntly, you sir, do not have a fucking clue.

Once you've gained some knowledge (which you are clearly lacking), then you can buy some cheap but decent beans, have a proper and safe set up (which can certainly be done for cheap), and your next grow can be successful and also safer.

No matter how small or how ghetto somebody's grow is, if it's not done properly and with care, you will end up with complete garbage, and it will hardly be worth the time and effort.

:smokey:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ok Its time to switch the lights over to 12/12 and make a go of it with flowering. You can brush up on your veg skills later!

aminem

i have a real plant pot but i will put her there after she grows a bit ! Today morning the temperature was 25 degrees celsium a i watered her and she is looking good now,

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
i have a real plant pot but i will put her there after she grows a bit ! Today morning the temperature was 25 degrees celsium a i watered her and she is looking good now,

I'll surely sleep better knowing that. Is the Celsium temperature scale something new? It's hard to keep up with technology these days and obviously aminem is pioneering new techniques and methods. You go boy, but please, don't burn ur mommie's house down.

mgk :hide:

First off you dont want seeds from hermaphrodites because they are shitty by design. second that light looks seriously jerry-rigged. Third ya cant FIM a seedling that small.

MeanBean

I think he just needs like 4 more CFL bulbs, and maybe 2 more shamwows, just dip one of the shamwows in water then just drape it over the wires for the bulb. the heat from the bulb will evaporate the water and make the humitity near 100% just before igniting.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
lmao mean feed ur plant some gasoine and get rid of the cfls and use candlelight
stop growin ur nowhere near ready if i caught my kid with that in his closet id beat him like the redheaded stepchild he is for putting me in jeopardy common man even if u do grow it it aint gonna be worth shit you need billy mays to come back from the dead with a new product commonsense buy it and use it u need it and it will help u in a few years when u are able to grow some real buds

MeanBean

Yea the pc case, I would take everything out an put one bulb in there, prolly not the broken one. then start like 6 - 8 seedlings just before it's spring. then get them shits outside tell you have your own place.

just wait tell the season starts. Go outside in the woods and make yourself a little greenhouse. Put some urine from a fox or other predatorial type animal around. then once you get your seedling going, take down the green house and plant them all speraticly through the woods, keeping track of light patterns.

Just use some bag seeds and kill the males after they flower a bit...

IWanaGetHiSoHi

I know it's wrong to be enjoying this thread ... I'll probably be made to pay heavily in some weird karmatic cataclysm ... The fact is ... I can't stop laughing ...

Latest posts

Latest posts