Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > DOES MARIJUANA HELP OR HINDER YOUR CHAKRAS?

Thread Title Search
DOES MARIJUANA HELP OR HINDER YOUR CHAKRAS? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2017, 12:36 PM #11
udontknowme

udontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the rough
Woo woo of the highest order
udontknowme is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:39 PM #12
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Today scientific belifes say that Xanax and SSRI anti-depressives are cool and that street drugs are bad...

do you really belive in this fake scientific facts?

specialy if your life will be dependent on this belifes as we know today for sure that pills are depopulation tool that goverments use for easier control of masses.

Lot of deaths happends while people are quiet and look how their relatives or friends
perish from this realm.. and they still quiet,they do nothing about this scientific facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gZq5_17EJ0
Actually they don't say they are ok. They recognize that using them will compromise your health in the long run. They list the bad side effects, and doctors know that using those drugs has long term effects on the liver, kidneys, brain, and other organs. Many times western medicine will treat the symptom and notmthe problem. Instead of fixing the chemical imbalance in the brain that causes the mental disorder by figuring out what's causing the imbalance, they go for the quick fix and just block or activate the receptors in the brain that aren't working with a pill. The proper fixes can take a decade of therapy, and people don't have a decade to sit around and be chemically depressed. They want a quick fix so they can get back to their lives. That's why there is a market for those pills.

Sometimes they are needed too. Like for schizophrenia, or a multitude of other mental health issues that will not get solved with life style changes or herbal remedies. Some drugs are also needed emergency situations like blood pressure meds. Some peoples blood pressure gets so so high because of their eating habits and stress levels, and they don't have time for their life style changes to take effect. They could die. Another example would be medicine that helps people's blood clot because they can't form blood clots. Some people are born with diseases they they can't cure. They rely on modern medicine to keep them alive. If they lived 100 years ago they would have just died. They didn't even have the option to ruin their livers to buy another decade of life. They just died because there was nothing to help them. Pharmaceuticals are not 100 percent evil.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited by Hash Zeppelin; 09-16-2017 at 09:49 PM..
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2017, 07:01 AM #13
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
But why then in Colorado they saved huge money for pills that people dont eating
any more cause of weed is legal now..??

So herbal remedies help.. but first you need to aloud them to people,and we dont live
in legal states like you does Hash.. you are in some kind priviliged as for you herbal
remedie is alouded,but imagine folks that live in non-legal states and need to belive
to their crooked doctors that support pharma companies by administrating more
pharma..!?

They already made genocide over folks but this is quiet genocide.. no body give much attention,its like normal to get sick and die from pills.. ahh who cares..nobody is respossible.. goverment and doctors are still great..

people will just stay ignorant..
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 11:06 PM #14
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
But why then in Colorado they saved huge money for pills that people dont eating
any more cause of weed is legal now..??

So herbal remedies help.. but first you need to aloud them to people,and we dont live
in legal states like you does Hash.. you are in some kind priviliged as for you herbal
remedie is alouded,but imagine folks that live in non-legal states and need to belive
to their crooked doctors that support pharma companies by administrating more
pharma..!?

They already made genocide over folks but this is quiet genocide.. no body give much attention,its like normal to get sick and die from pills.. ahh who cares..nobody is respossible.. goverment and doctors are still great..

people will just stay ignorant..
I didn't say herbal remedies are useless and never work. I said they don't work for certain things, or they don't work quick enough. There is no herbal remedy that works for schizophrenia. I know. I have extensive experience in this, and that's just one example. You're also not going to cure a large chemical imbalance in the brain for something like depression, or bi polar disorder. Herbal remedies will help people with situational depression, because that's not their normal brain function, but it will not help somebody with a severe chemical imbalance.

As the science of mental health advances though, we are learning more. Psychiatry is doing more and more brain scans and blood tests to create more accurate drug regiments. Up until a few years ago they were just kinda stabbing in the dark, which was causing as many problems as it was fixing. This is why there is a common misconception that all of these pills are inherently bad. I have watched many of my patients go through this process over the years. It's takes a lot of time, and effort to get these regiments correct. I have lost friends due to psychiatrist fucking up. I am no stranger to death caused by incompetence.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:09 AM #15
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Agree Hash,glad you understand that there is a lot of problems in that branch of medicine..

i was also sees lot of folks that passed away from doctors medicine so now i am
pretty paranoid if i need to belive them by defoult.. trying to look for self more
herbal and to avoid pills under any circumstance,trying to survive in this perfid
society that dont alouds herbal but for them pills are OK,its not legal state and
here they kill you for few grams of weed like those boy on Ultra that passed away
after he tryed to swallow pack with few grams of weed.. police hit him in neck
and guy 24 years was suffocated.. nothing happends to police same as those
doctors who prescribe dangerous pills,its a killing with a licence..

society is silent..
Dog Star is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:51 PM #16
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
I find my morning dose of butter definitely enhances my morning seated meditation if taken before I sit.

Cannabis also gets my vagus nerve going, dare I say I am a more consciously compassionate being under its effects. Personally I feel this effect lasts beyond the experience..I feel it guides/teaches us the right path...It changes us..

Like Tesla said - vibrations

Satsang is the invitation to step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will burn only what you are not. -Mooji

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Happiness is not a gift; it's a choice -Sadhguru
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 03:04 AM #17
Phaeton
Speed of Dark

Phaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud ofPhaeton has much to be proud of
Wink

All I wanted was to learn how to swing a mean sword, but I got Buddhist training instead. Turns out voiding the mind of all thought is necessary for swordplay. Nine hours a week for eight years and marijuana did NOT help.
After achieving the second black smoking was much less an interference and became pleasant, except during formal practice. Being high puts me in an induced high rather than one I travel to on my own.
A very large difference. I do like being stoned but it is recreation, any awareness, even pleasure, engages part of the mind in non relevance detrimental to 'now'.

I am guessing this is all individual and depends on expectations and experience of each unique person.
Phaeton is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 03:09 PM #18
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
All I wanted was to learn how to swing a mean sword, but I got Buddhist training instead. Turns out voiding the mind of all thought is necessary for swordplay. Nine hours a week for eight years and marijuana did NOT help.
After achieving the second black smoking was much less an interference and became pleasant, except during formal practice. Being high puts me in an induced high rather than one I travel to on my own.
A very large difference. I do like being stoned but it is recreation, any awareness, even pleasure, engages part of the mind in non relevance detrimental to 'now'.

I am guessing this is all individual and depends on expectations and experience of each unique person.
I can dig your words, especially induced vs travel on my own...

...I imagine interference can be dangerous with a sword in hand.

Satsang is the invitation to step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will burn only what you are not. -Mooji

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Old 01-18-2018, 03:12 PM #19
D3pthCharg3

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3pthCharg3 View Post
I find my morning dose of butter definitely enhances my morning seated meditation if taken before I sit.

Cannabis also gets my vagus nerve going, dare I say I am a more consciously compassionate being under its effects. Personally I feel this effect lasts beyond the experience..I feel it guides/teaches us the right path...It changes us..

Like Tesla said - vibrations
It is worth mentioning that due to tolerance, I do not actually get 'high' from these doses. I believe their work is 'unnoticed' sometimes, unless called to awareness, in my experience.

Old 01-30-2018, 12:35 AM #20
HASHCAM

HASHCAM will become famous soon enoughHASHCAM will become famous soon enough
live long live strong, do your own thing.
see everything for what it is nothing
HASHCAM is offline Quote