Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Round Infinity

Thread Title Search
Round Infinity Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2015, 07:21 AM #41
expealadocious

expealadocious has a spectacular aura aboutexpealadocious has a spectacular aura aboutexpealadocious has a spectacular aura aboutexpealadocious has a spectacular aura aboutexpealadocious has a spectacular aura about
That sideways twist half striped leaf... usually a pest, broad mite, root aphid etc. eek...
Maybe bust out a microscope and check the soil man
I think the display is from a lack of protien synthesis or something...

Good luck man. I really hope that doesnt continue

- "I love good weed and I love good music, playing raggae songs on my beat up acoustic"
expealadocious is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:42 AM #42
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
...lurking
oti$ is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:40 PM #43
Longcock

Longcock is on a distinguished road
looks nice
Longcock is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2015, 01:47 PM #44
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Looking sweet mang! I recently put some mosquito bits on the top of a few plants, along with major doses of myco's, had the fuzzies on top of the pots. Freaked me out at first, until I realized what it was, lol.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2015, 05:35 PM #45
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
still in veg:

^^ Gluebreath on the left, OGKB 2.0 on the right

^^ ogkb 2.0 was the first clone to root in the rockwool cubes; cloned with aloe and JB Woods.

^^Moontang x Catpiss from seed early week 3 flowering

^^ a peek inside one of the windows

Been using this stuff:

^ i was told quantum is similar to Em1 microbes, but obviously is more diverse, the VSC contains humics and the light smells like ASS. Em1 has always smelled kinda nice to me.

Huesinomics: the fermented plant extracts are pretty cool DIY technique, I made and used alot of FPE in my previous garden (previous thread, "the elbow room"). the only downside to using them that i could tell was that my flowering cycles took a little bit longer than usual; i was told that FPE can delay senescence - and that was definitely my experience with them. If time were not an issue i think it could be a GOOD thing because buds wanted to KEEP swelling and growing before maturing.
IMO the most useful preparation was calphos via toasted eggshells (i mixed with crushed crustaceans) with either lacto/EM1 or vinegar (i preferred the lacto/em1 version).
On this garden i have not made any true FPE's, instead have been using plenty of bokashi in my topdress and Em1 foliar feeds and root drench.
That gross looking pic i showed was a quick soak (24 - 48 hours), not really an FPE altho it did contain all the neccessary ingredients; em1, panella (raw sugar), plant matter, water.

expealadocious - I'm not sure what has caused that leaf discoloration/veriegation. could be a pest, altho i've been regularly treating plants with a few different sprays (big time exterminator, iso, em1, essential oils). could be something in the soil i guess, but the plants appear to be happy & healthy. i think many of them could use to be transplanted and perhaps the temps dipped a bit low (65) during this most recent cold snap.

thanks phases & otis & longcock;
welcome Seaf0ur! bout time u showed up in here
Avinash.miles is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:36 PM #46
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
meanwhile;

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:51 PM #47
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
Super. Fucking. Jelly.

But seriously, how the shit have I not wandered in here until now.

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2015, 07:49 PM #48
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by who dat is View Post
But seriously, how the shit have I not wandered in here until now.
duno, bud... that's on you

welcome to the party

forgot to mention that i've put a pollinated female in the tents, it's a juicy fruit that was gangbanged by one Original Glue x Blue Ox and one Original Glue #4 x fire cookies
really pissed i had to kill those 2 males to protect the females in the house... i wish i coulda held them a few more days till i could make up a breeding chamber for them. (breeding chamber will be finished today, plants were cut beginning of this week when female budsites began to show in the tents. just had to err on the side of caution.

Old 12-17-2015, 08:05 PM #49
Keif Stoned

Location: Dougco. in CO...where the meadows meet the mountains
Keif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really niceKeif Stoned is just really nice
Hi Avi, looks like a classic underway. Got room for one more I hope.

Keif

ALWAYS

Old 12-17-2015, 08:17 PM #50
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keif Stoned View Post
Hi Avi, looks like a classic underway. Got room for one more I hope.
Thanks Keif, always room, the more the merrier.