What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Uk Jigga Cookies!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics lads, and some good info. I'm about to flower a SOG of Chem D and Chem #4 at the min...really can't wait to see how the 4 does, she's been in my wish list for a long time ha! Keep up the great work.

You not got any cookies hybrids like dosedoes, gelato or forbidden fruit maybe,, any cooks will do hgo,,

What you rocking nowadays bro,, not seen you in ages

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
You not got any cookies hybrids like dosedoes, gelato or forbidden fruit maybe,, any cooks will do hgo,,

What you rocking nowadays bro,, not seen you in ages

I've been laying low bro lol. I have Square Dance, I think she has some cookies in her. I had the forum cut a few years ago but never got to flower her out :(

I'm rocking Chem D, 4 mostly, adding Chiesel and Sage into the SOG next week, what you rocking?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been laying low bro lol. I have Square Dance, I think she has some cookies in her. I had the forum cut a few years ago but never got to flower her out :(

I'm rocking Chem D, 4 mostly, adding Chiesel and Sage into the SOG next week, what you rocking?

Don't run out on us again bro,, you said you was just getting a pack of ciggies,, not seen you in ages,,

I have "by choice" only the jigga,, says alot in itself I think,, I would be happy going solo with the Sr71 clone but its not strong enough to sell it like the hot cakes I'm used to,, but this jigga is super tasty, great bag appeal and the high ain't bad either,,, so I'm going solo on jigga

Blazeee

Veteran

The Square Dance is the Dosidos x buckeye purple i posted a few pages back. Just be careful with her as she can throw a few pollen sacks on the lowers easily if stressed or light leaks etc . Also depending on your temps she can get really colourful.

If you can get access to the Super Orange Glue she is also worth a run.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
The Square Dance is the Dosidos x buckeye purple i posted a few pages back. Just be careful with her as she can throw a few pollen sacks on the lowers easily if stressed or light leaks etc . Also depending on your temps she can get really colourful.

If you can get access to the Super Orange Glue she is also worth a run.

Thanks for the advice bro, I've been looking at the Super Orange Glue. I'm defo interested in that one, might grab a few packs of beans if there's any going.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe there is a super orange glue and a square dance clone knocking about between fairy's atm

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks for the advice bro, I've been looking at the Super Orange Glue. I'm defo interested in that one, might grab a few packs of beans if there's any going.

You might be able to find some seeds in stock. My buddy grabbed some of the seeds at product earth expo 2016, popped the pack and gave me some finished buds to smoke. I was able to go around and take some clones from him and have got 2 different phenos. The one pictured is the orange pheno, she just stinks of pure oranges and tastes the same, leaves a lovely taste in your mouth after smoking.

The other pheno is more glue dominant, very similar structure in veg and bud structure, defo has the potency of the glue carry through.

The one that everyone has is the orange one pictured. I would say she is an alright yielder, havent monocropped her yet to see how she compares to other cuts i have more experience with though.

I think it would be a great line to pheno hunt through if you were thinking about popping a couple packs of seeds.

If you can find packs of the ODV3 she would definately be worth growing out if your in to those orange terps

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ya super orange glue is being pased about ive had sooò many oranges

the grapefruit diesel is a good 1
tangie ghost train haze
agent orange
tangie
sour tangie
cali orange

ive currently got jaffa glue pie ... i think mean beanz is running a jaffa line.. was told the jaffa glu pie goes 11weeks

ive always noticed seeds on most of those orange cut so im always wary when running them... been confirmed the jaffa glue pie is stable but again cherry pie (hermie) and an orange cut (potenial hermie) in the same lineage

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
What's your top 5 favourite cuts?

Im biased bro.... im always pulled towards that danky depthy earthy pungent aroma from the old skool skunk #1... exo and blues/livers

The depth of those 90s clones are insane.. ive smoked loads of this new stuff but the 90s was a good era... for sk1 and haze and chem/og.. so if you jump into that era you gonna find some classics..

Is their really anything new these days bro?

All these new cuts will have 1 of those 90s cuts in their lineage somewhere.... all breeders are doing these days are just mixing and remixing these genetics... hence why i say if you have the original cuts their isnt much you cant reproduce yourself ..:tiphat:

Cloneman

Veteran
ive currently got jaffa glue pie ... i think mean beanz is running a jaffa line.. was told the jaffa glu pie goes 11weeks

ive always noticed seeds on most of those orange cut so im always wary when running them... been confirmed the jaffa glue pie is stable but again cherry pie (hermie) and an orange cut (potenial hermie) in the same lineage

Mate, I'm just finishing up on some Mean Beanz Jaffalato which is Jaffa Glue Pie x Gelato, very impressed actually..

Did 10 seeds got only 5 plants boo but got 3 fems yay. The seedlings are at just over 9 weeks and done, will be chopping them any day, one spear head and 2 chunky. They flower really fast, really impressed one especially huge buds, will try to take some pics...oh yeah stable!

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
A friend of a friend had almost a lb of a jaffalato in his back yard, it hermed. It was from seeds from a room that also hermed.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
No idea mate, sometimes people just dont know wtf they doing...heard all sorts from that crew like leaving males in and school boy errors.:tiphat:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone got any updates on clones?,,, i tried to send it out to a couple of people,, some restrictions

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chunkypigs said the jigga is tge thin mint,, posted a side by side,, but we might need to submit it to the galaxy to be sure

Subrob said cookies was garbage hype till he grew the animal cut and pulled a full 180 and said it was definitely worth the hype,, but when you look at this cut all I really see is a Sr71 og hybrid,, and it's really tasty,, better yeald and better high than the Sr71pk (old Canada purple kush),, sorta like a bubba sibling

Welllll.....subrob said the hype outpaced the actual cut. And I stand by it. As far as I remember this was the first cut(s) to create an army of enthusiasts TOTALLY dedicated to the idea that a cut was the greatest of all time before they had seen, smelled, smoked, or grown it
Was awesome watching the "gluefam" follow that blueprint to a T and create another horde of kids thinking they had uncovered unfathomable greatness.
And yes, I think animal was the best of the original cuts, but since I had raskals cut of og, there was no need to grow animal.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes guys,, fukin nice to see you,,

Raskels og's sound too good,, you are killing me bro,, that set of old icmag classics are my ultimate clone wish list,,,them,,the o kid stuff like banana og,, Sfv,,Taho,,pure gold

I really like this jigga,,, looks like a purple kush updated and I'm pretty sure I have a ligit Sr71 clone that I absolutely cherish,,,, looks exactly like this

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welllll.....subrob said the hype outpaced the actual cut. And I stand by it. As far as I remember this was the first cut(s) to create an army of enthusiasts TOTALLY dedicated to the idea that a cut was the greatest of all time before they had seen, smelled, smoked, or grown it
Was awesome watching the "gluefam" follow that blueprint to a T and create another horde of kids thinking they had uncovered unfathomable greatness.
And yes, I think animal was the best of the original cuts, but since I had raskals cut of og, there was no need to grow animal.

I'm actually looking at the Instagram model in aw,,, it's the main game now,,

Have you stayed independent sub?,, or do you have a company now?,, crazy composer just started up I believe
,, going to go visit at some point early next year