What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w HPS users....

msdtds

HeresTheDank - 4 feet is definently enough height for a 250 + scrog.

a basic guidline for scrog is 1 plant per sq foot, and switch to 12/12 when the plants first penetrate the screen. if your using fewer plants, just fill the screen till about 60%-80%(depending on how much you expect the strectch to be) before switching over to flower.

gOurd^jr.

yea 4 ft is plenty of height for a scrog, if you can you want to get a 250 within 6-8 inches of the tops, effective cooling will help you get the light close for maximum bud density. If you have 1ft tall pots, a screen that is 1ft off the soil surface, say your light and reflector use up the top foot of your cab that leaves you with 1 ft in the middle for say 6 inches of space and 6 inch tall buds above the screen. of course you can play around will all these numbers. Keep this thread alive!!!
As for the 2L bottle SOG how about using half gallon drink cups from 7-11?

looks like this here...

I only had four females so I got them into some bigger pots I think liek 5qt. maybe?

Last edited:
i am new to the 250 watt. just used reg 40 watt flouros my 1st 2 times. well i built a 4ft x 31/2 ft x 18 inch box and used mylar and although it was 90 degress under the light i got 18.1 grams wet and a half oz dry off one plant. it was a test bagseed as i didn't wanna ruin my nirvana beans if heat was a issue. well here is my harvest pix!

Sauce

Nice scrog flying! I like the ghetto setup Underground man. Nice buds.

Just finished my 1st grow with a 250w hps and DWC and pulled about 4.5oz off 3 plants. Sorry no pics since my parents got the camera for the next few weeks for vacation. Here's 6.5 weeks, best pic I got. They went to 10 weeks.

I plan to document the whole next crop (ww x bb female seeds). :smoker: :smile:

Creeptic

Reverend Willis said:
Looking good. How many more days?

not sure... im thinking about 10-14 days then they get the axe... im going to check the trichs again tomorrow with the microscope and see whats going on in the land of trichs... im going to harvest one of the plants a little earlier for a more heady high... then ill harvest one when most trichs are cloudy for a good mixed high... and the last one for the couchlock

i ordered some bubble bags yesterday so hopefully they get here in time for harvest... cant wait to get some bubble in my life

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Glad you kept the 250W club goin Creeptic

Great job here 250 watters

Heres my current 250W grow at Day 60:

Dutch Passion Passion #1:

Dutch Passion Hempstar:

Macros

Keep Up The Great Work Guys!
Overgrowing 250W at a time.

G

i harvested my 250HPS lamp this past saturday. had one plants scrogged here what she did for me.

Last edited:
wow

wow

swerve u got alot of nugs there!!! how long did u veg? was that all off that 1 plant!!!? man i got to try that!!! damn i just tried LST, so u use the srceen? i never understood scrog? the screen holds the plant down or something? so do u just let it gro up to the screen or bend it over like LST? wow great job!!!!