What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHERE IS THE SECOND IC MAGAZINE???

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...sorry guys.....been all a bit rushed lately ....now I have a bit of time and I will be mailing out your D.V.D.'s in NTSC format tommorrow from Europe......I hope that its worth the wait for you....

G

I'm sure it will be. I know i was happy with the second issue of the magazine. It was a very nice surprise for me one day. Thanks for the update Gypsy and i'm sure others are very thankful for all your hard work also.
Take care

radars

radars said:
My subscription has ended in the last couple of days, do you have the addresses of the ppl who originally subscribed with paypal before they stopped working with the mag.

Secondly, i would be amazed to find anybody who would be willing to subscribe now. I payed $104AU for 1 episode (maybe 2). Everybody should save their money and buy single episodes when they come out. Its great to see how supporting ppl are, but Ive just been ripped off about $100, the last thing im going to do is congratulate you for lining your pockets.
radars

Hmm obviously said before the second mag and DVD got in my hot hands.
*looks sheepishly at scruffed shoes and retreats to couch for some light reading*

G

lmfao @ light reading...

Hope youve got some nice buds to go along with all that reading mate :D

twodo

Happy little camper, my 2nd issue has arrived, many thxs to DG for all his help and kudos to GN for another 1st class effort
rodwal

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
thanks for the update on the DVD Gypsy. If it's half as good as issue 2 of the magazine... it should be excellent. :yes:
The DVD with the first issue was great. Since there was the formatting issue, I took it to my buddy's house to watch on his computer, since it was already set up for all formats (he likes to dowload movies).
After a nice smokeout, his eyes damn near bugged out of his head when he saw Gypsy making hash is Morocco. :smile:

G

Jack Pot. DVD just made it to me East Coast. Everyone check your mail boxes, because they should start showing up.
Later

G

are any of the new issues going to be making it to the Melting Point in Vansterdam for those of us with no subscription (yet).

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
tulumi: Send me a pm, indicating how you initially paid for your magazines. Was it
by PayPal back when that payment service was utilized or by money order, or cash?

Thanks,
dg

Latest posts

Latest posts