What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my crosses

deZerTomB

here's some crosses growing out.

first up is apollo X apollo from rez's apollo mega mix. So I don't know the exact female and male genetics. The same male was used on all the rest of these. My first breeding project.

130306280064aXa-med.jpg

deZerTomB

more crosses

more crosses

next up is kc brains haze special X apollo.

I'm no longer growing the mother. extinct. culled from the garden for weak buds. using mostly as filler and testers for subsequent beans.

Click for Larger Image

deZerTomB

durban skunk X apollo

durban skunk X apollo

here's sa skunk X durban X apollo from nirvana freebies.

the mamma is proving to be quite nice with chunky thick buds of lemon pine scent. tall and lanky, but alas no more clones, I have to rely on one of these babies for the variety of pine bud.

Click for Larger Image

deZerTomB

divine medley X apollo

divine medley X apollo

here's divine medley X apollo.

Divine Medley ismy best keeper right now and I've got a clone rooting nicely. My other keeper is nirvana NLxShiva, but no beans from her, I guess she missed the pollination window. Anyway, dmXapollo i was planning on using as the next cowboy in the pasture.

Click for Larger Image

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image

here's all the dmXa babies.

deZerTomB

deZerTomB

choc thai?

choc thai?

here's some bagseed growing out supposed to be chocalate thai. the smoke had a slight almost choc taste if i remember correctly. This is the 3rd one but it is the most indica fattest leaves. I'll take a clone just before flower in the next few days. the previous 2 are just about to show sex in flower, we'll see. I thought maybe they were males, but looks like females after all, Will know for sure in the next couple days. This one looks female all the way( I hope)!!!

8+)

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image

deZerTomB

crosses

crosses

haze special X apollo

divine medley apollo

durban skunk X apollo, bad picture, they look scraggly. I transplanted 2 of them.

Hybrid

Hey TomB, you should have plenty of crosses too experiment with, who knows, u might find a new favorite :). Good Luck bro

Hybrid

deZerTomB

update

update

update; all 3 bagseed the supposed choc thai in flower & all 3 female!!! I thought the first was a male, but I am glad I was wrong. I got a couple clones off the bottom cause she is a monster grower!!! now my tallest plant after less than 2 weeks flower. gonna have to hog tie that girl.

:rolleyes:

there she is in the middle, divine emdleyon left & nlXshiva on right.

deZerTomB

budz

budz

here a couple bud shots from the flower room nirvana divine medley 6 weeks,

nirvana nlXshiva 4 weeks.

finally got the temps under somewhat control, time to rock & roll!!!

deZerTomB

veg room

veg room

heres the veg room

oops heres the apollo x apollo & last bushiest choc thai in flower less than a week.

took clones off these also, that choc thai from bagseeds or BS hehe lookin pretty good.

deZerTomB

phenos

phenos

ok heres the diff crosses. I am looking for differences in pheno mostly physical stature & structure of leaves, stems, pistils, nodes, whatever. hey I'm new at this. hehe the fun part.

durban skunk X apollo

I was kinda excited about these but dissapointed so far, oh well we'll see.

haze special X apollo

didn't expect much, but so far have exceeded expectation tremendously. now i'm thinking keeper from here with plenty beans left. 1 in flower not pictured here is not a keeper. I like the one with the nodes closest together.:D

divine medley X apollo

I expected good things and it looks like I was right, the momma is the best overall plant I,ve had so far. I'm thinking the most indica & bushiest. slight variations between these just now becoming visible.

stay green & safe
deZerTomB

G

nice work.....

nice work.....

.........bro, looks like a lot of fun. Im likin the the haze X A11 myself, very nice plants.

CBF

deZerTomB

haze apollo

haze apollo

haze apollo looks pretty good, got 1 in flower now, fim'ed 1. I'm having a hard time finding any males, hehe. maybe I used a hermie male.

works out for me.

divine apollo looks right up there too.

I've got 3 from bagseed(choc thai seller said) first one a giant(5 ft 2 weeks flower), 3rd one beautiful fat indica leaves, squat, closed spaced nodes, spreadin out like crazy end up maybe 4 ft. but no males & not sure if I have any more beans, could be mixed in with some other bagseed. 5 clones to make sure hehe. anyway I hope for a choc taste like the bud from which it came.

apollo X apollo only 1 survived the germination, my fault, but it looks ok, not as dark green as the others, but starting to turn some now in flower less then a week, sativa mostly jagged leaves. nothing else to compare it to, only have one, but more beans in the frig.

deZerTomB

deZerTomB

update;

update;

update;

ok first the stuff in flower.

apollo X apollo. looking good, excellent branching, good vigor. starting to flower. keeper for sure.

now the choc thai from bagseed so who really knows what it is? But I get a really funky smell when I rub the stem, so I guess this is good. This is the last bushiest of the 3 all female. not the most vigor, the other 2 will be 5 ft tall by the time they finish, I still got 2 clones from the jolly green giant and 3 from this blushing lady. definite keeper and possible breeding stock.

deZerTomB

deZerTomB

now veg

now veg

now the stuff in veg. I grew all the beans in a staggered fashion each week or so for the assembly line.

haze special X apollo. looking good, nice & bushy, vigorous growth, starting to show buds & getting close to flower time. Looking like a keeper unless the smoke turns out worthless.

Divine medley X apollo. the last of the bunch hehe. looking good but I was hoping for some more indica influence in leaves. A keeper unless it's not nearly as good as the momma. still pretty early yet though, could turn out awesome.

didn't get any pics of the durban X apollo, just now into flower. jury is still out although I will get a couple clones next week just in case. never can tell, but I could weed out one anyway or should I?

deZerTomB.