What's new

my crosses

deZerTomB

update

update

update keeps me busy.

here's apollo X apollo in flower maybe a couple weeks starting to fill in buds and lots of shoots, gonna be the branchiest of all. clones already taken & this lady is the only example I have now except for more seeds. I'd like to eventually grow out 4-6 more to look for variations, maybe find an indica pheno.

then haze special X apollo just put into flower in last couple days so still a ways to go but looking good with lots of bushiness and branching. we'll see what the stretch & flower time are gonna be.

finally divine medley X apollo still in veg. this was the last be germinated of my crosses as I wanted to make sure all previous beans were succesful before starting these. very consistent between the 6 different beans so far, but still early so some variations may still yet emerge. halfway between the indica of the momma DM & the sativa of the apollo dad, so whatever that means we'll find out.

and almost forgot bagseed called choc thai turning out good even the first 2 that I thought were too stretchy starting to thicken up and looking pretty good for bagseed. this is the last one that I liked the best for it's bushiness and vigor. should finish around 4 ft tall and started to flower at 12-14 inches, hopefully will be a big yielder, flower time & taste yet to be determined.

deZerTomB

deZerTomB

flower

flower

here's the flowerroom. the tallest plants in the back are the choc thai from bagseed. when I smoked the buds there was a slight taste of choc, but the growing buds smell more like pine hehe, we'll see. I got clones from the first & third plants. Exceptional vigor, needless to say. And I love vigor hehe.

thanks for all the comments and communication.

keep it dark blue green & safe
peace.

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

2 males

2 males

found 2 males & whacked'em. One haze X apollo and one durban X apollo. I was tempted to use a hsXa for the pollen but maybe now I will find a divine medley X apollo male out of that bunch. That would be my prfered male or some new good genetics. maybe from the cindy99Xhaze, we'll see.

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

apollo X apollo

apollo X apollo

here's a pic of the apollo X apollo at 17 days flower. lots of branching and bud sites, fluffy white buds. I'm liking her more every day.

is that my thumb?

guess so.

stay green & safe

deZerTomB

Nice choc thai. How was the smoke you got from the bag? Lokks like you'ver been working hard and now you are rewarded with lots of seeds. good job.

deZerTomB

choc thai. How was the smoke you got from the bag?

It was pretty good for around here or I wouldn't have saved the beans. It did seem to have a chocalote taste, not real strong, but it was there.

I've grew some bagseeds before with mixed results and didn't clone because I didn't think it could be as good as from the pro breeders & I was kicking myself at the harvest. So I got a few from these choc thai or whatever it is.

Choc Thai is very vigorous, went from 14-16 inches to 4 ft in flower & now starting to fill in the buds. Big fan leaves & shows white hairs after first week of flower so I don't anticipate longer than 8 weeks for flower time. But I'm guessing, new to this stuff. I'll know a lot more in 3-4 weeks when the first of the 3 nears harvest time.

now you are rewarded with lots of seeds.

Yes, still have a few of each, hazeXa 40 or so.
dmXa 20 or so
aXa 20 give or take
durbanXa less than 10

of course already gave some away to peeps around here. Rest are for back-up & then trade once I see how they come out for me. It would be interesting tosee some one who knew what they were doing could manage with these.

stay green & safe
deZerTomB

deZerTomB

update

update

everythings looking good, getting greener and darker and thicker and junglier.

choc thai- 3 plants, all 4 footers, this one about 3 weeks in flower.

apollo X apollo 3 weeks in flower about, nice white fluffy buds, not much smell yet. clones rooted & vegging.

durban skunk X apollo 1-2 weeks flower tall better for outdoor plant.

haze special X apollo- this one looks good, bushy but grows tall also, a little more sativa than other 2, I'll take some more clones to make sure I keep this one and the better indica leaning also.

divine medley X apollo- still in veg, 2 go into flower soon, first leans sativa, second shows more indica, both nice and bushy, vigorous, I'll clone both from the bottom after 1 week in flower. I'm looking for good things from these honeys.

ok till next time...

stay green & safe

deZerTomB

deZerTomB

bud shots

bud shots

here's some bud shots of nirvana northern lights X shiva 7 weeks flower. transplanted to bigger pot at about 4 weeks and then burned the top of the main bud on the light(too close), but has recovered nicely. I am anxious to smoke this one, nice & sticky, musky smell.

Spicy rock bud, yeehawww!!!

stay green & safe

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

crosses

crosses

So how are the crosses doing? Very good, apollo x apollo looks like a killer sativa, durban X apollo is ajolly green giant, tall like a pine tree, divine medley x apollo just went into flower, but looks like a nice indica dom cross, haze special x apollo some how I missed apic of this time, or maybe I got it mixed up with the durban. Oh well, they are labeled so no problemo.

ok heres apollo X apollo, just started some more beans since this all I got, want to compare 2 or 3 diff females for variation. cloned and veggin so I won't lose this one.

now for choc thai from bagseed, smells mostly piney right now, but still very vigorous & buds are getting solid feel, ez cloner, nice filler for the flower room till I get caught up with some mommas.

this is labeled durban skunk X apollo but I've moved everything around so much recently & haven't been watching them that close early in flower (paying all attention to the nlXs) but I think this is the durban, real tall stretchy(4ft already), buds just starting so the jury is still out, but prolly better for outdoors & I got a friend for that so I'll save for him.

Last but not least is divine medley X apollo a pair of sisters lookin good just went into flower, nice bushy indica dominate hybrid. There may be a male out of the rest of the bunch to use for next breeding project, If so thats the plan. These are my cloning females here with slight indica/sativa variation between these two.

laterz

enjoy!!!

stay green & safe

deZerTomB

deZerTomB

almost forgot

almost forgot

here's a fun pic.

13030731bud-med.JPG

fun with buds!!!

stay green & safe

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

update

update

OK I've got a male dmXa that I will use to pollinate the rest, bushyiest male I've seen, giving me some more beans to play with. I also started some more apollo X apollo as I have a few of these left and am germing the skunk freebies I've had lying around forever. Some clones are rooting, but I still have trouble keeping the veg room full and thus lack plants to put in flower. Next in flower is the original apollo momma that I used and the divine medley momma also.

laterz

stay green & safe

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

smokin'

smokin'

flower room update.

and germing some skunk freebies 12/13.

also got 4 apollo x apollo that are sprouted and in dirt. let's see if I can keep from killing them.

stay green & safe.

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

update

update

choc thai:

divine medley X apollo:

divine medley X apollo male:

durban skunk X apollo:

haze special X apollo:

nirvana nl X shiva, day 60:

stay green & safe

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

apollo X apollo

apollo X apollo

apollo X apollo the pic was no good. Maybe tomorrow.

stay green & safe

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

apollo X apollo

apollo X apollo

here's the bud at somewhere 4-5 weeks i think.

orange fruity smell, lots of chrystals, buds getting heavy.

saty green & safe.

deZerTomB.

deZerTomB

funny...

funny...

how things work out.

During veg I was sure that the durban skunk X apollo was not going to be any good. looked all stretchy, big gaps between nodes, very little branching. But lo & behold, she has exploded in flower with buds getting noticebly thicker, chrystalier, and especially stickier by the day.

I also thought all were going to come out female and I must have used a hermie to pollinate, but I've gotten 3 or 4 males so far, so I don't have to worry about all of my ladies turning hermie on me. That also gave me a carefully chosen male to pollinate some more. Right now I've got a nice bushy divine medley X apollo papa about a week and a half in flower. I started 4 apollo X apollo recently and will look for a male to pollinate from that bunch also.

Then I'll buy more beans in october when it cools down some.

The best laid plans of mice and men...

stay green & safe

deZerTomB.

Latest posts

Latest posts