What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2011 Grow Diary

M

mugenbao

About this picture...
picture.php
I know I'm pretty lifted and all, but in the bottom center third of the image, I see a trichome man emerging from within the plant, raising up his arms and holding a trichome head, perhaps in offering to the grower who gave them life? :joint:

picture.php
Anyways, lol... Awesome photos as usual, DD :D

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanksgiving feast...

Thanksgiving feast...

SH thanks for commin by, JohnnyB you as well, CrackA respect to you too brother, and Nick many thanks...it is so nice to see peeps still popping in this thread. Nothin growin at Doobies right now but we did have a great Thanksgiving I wanted to share with you. The wifey is old school, pies from scratch, and in a bowl, heated with ice cream on top...the Doobster's faaat n haaaappy. Peace, be well...DD

picture.php

picture.php

some of the best pics ever - doobie, when is the book coming out bro? I want a signed copy of it, you'd sell millions!! Your photo skills are superb, bro!