Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!!

Thread Title Search
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
By Far THE BEST Rooting Gel, Dip, Powder I Have Ever Used!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2012, 04:27 AM #51
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
krunch is a rep. he reps anything that works and can save us $$$$, pulls no punches and dont give a shit if you like him or not.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:18 PM #52
gaiusmarius
Super Moderator

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
they are called Rhizopon AA tablets, 1 tablet can be dissolved in 10 lt of water and the water used to wet the medium for the clones, or 1 tablet in 1 lt if you want to dunk the stems. i some times will do both, wet the medium with the 1 tab to 10 lt water and use the 1 tab to 1 lt for a quick stem dunk before sticking it in the medium.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2012, 06:54 PM #53
skull and roses

skull and roses is a jewel in the roughskull and roses is a jewel in the roughskull and roses is a jewel in the roughskull and roses is a jewel in the roughskull and roses is a jewel in the roughskull and roses is a jewel in the roughskull and roses is a jewel in the rough
I have been using it for about 3 years, it does work great!! I usually get lots of roots at 7 to 8 days. I buy it at OSH and yes it's only 5 bucks! Fuck buying clonex for 25.

- Richard Dawkins
skull and roses is offline Quote

Old 03-28-2012, 07:31 PM #54
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Krunch should never have to buy his own drinks as long any of us are around..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:41 PM #55
cobcoop
Puttin flame to fire

cobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud ofcobcoop has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You forgot to mention dip n grow is 1% I-3-A vs the HD stuff 0.1%, .
Seriously Krunch, have you tried dip n grow? Strong as hell, cheap as hell and a little goes a looooooong way.
LOVE the warehouse shot!
IMO Problem with dip n grow is it always goes bad on me. Fresh bottle works great, but after awhile it just stops working. I've tried keeping it in the fridge, dark basement cupboards etc... but it didn't seem to matter. I'm all about the rooting powders. Gonna give this one a shot.

cobcoop is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2012, 02:31 PM #56
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
they are called Rhizopon AA tablets, 1 tablet can be dissolved in 10 lt of water and the water used to wet the medium for the clones, or 1 tablet in 1 lt if you want to dunk the stems. i some times will do both, wet the medium with the 1 tab to 10 lt water and use the 1 tab to 1 lt for a quick stem dunk before sticking it in the medium.
This sounds like something I should be droppin in my Ez cloners.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:14 PM #57
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
HOLY SHIT!! that is some strong stuff!!! 20% IBA!?!?

only place i can find that sells it, wont ship to Cali...fuckers

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2012, 12:49 AM #58
thesloppy

thesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nicethesloppy is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post

You can replicate the tablet's dosage for soaking the medium with a shitload of the Green Light (or any other .1& IBA formula), since they're the exact same, lone active ingredient.

Those tablets are 20% IBA in 250mg tablets, equalling 50mg per 10l of water. Green Light rooting hormone is .1% IBA, so you'd need to use 50,000 mg, or 50g (10tsp, assuming 5g per tsp) of Green Light to get 50mg of IBA per 10 liters of water, or 5g (1tsp) per 1 liter of water. I may give this a try next time I clone, rather than dipping, and see what happens.
thesloppy is offline Quote

Old 03-30-2012, 03:15 AM #59
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
first post of this thread, shows roots, using GreenLight powder, think this is around 8 days after shoving cuts into rockwool....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330640

1280 Watt Starlite LED Grow - Finished

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=325694
krunchbubble is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2012, 09:05 PM #60
omni

omni will become famous soon enoughomni will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchbubble View Post

Maybe here? https://www.rhizopon.com/en/verkooppunten/usa

Succes, Omni
omni is offline Quote