What's new

Harriet's Hideout

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Rules

(1) Harriet makes the rules.

(2) Doors ALWAYS open from the inside.

(3) Take any exit you wish, noisy or quiet.

(4) Don't ask Harriet to help you out an exit.

Now on with the show and fun.

Things and Stuff will be discussed!

picture.php

Above is Harriet she is a one off MK V7.1 and this is her hideout.

picture.php

From small beginnings come?

http://www.gofundme.com/nevil

As Therapeutic Cannabis laws are reforming around the globe and the re-introduction of this medicine into the mainstream comes to pass, the expertise of those who have dedicated their lives to this plant are now crucial.

Nevil Schoenmakers - Known worldwide as the father of modern cannabis genetics, founded ‘The Seed Bank’ in Holland in 1984, and was one of the first legal producers of Cannabis seeds. Most medical grade cannabis varieties can trace their lineage back to Nevil’s work.

Whilst we continue our lobby to legalise Therapeutic Cannabis in Australia, Nevil is increasingly struggling with Hepatitus C.

The good news is Hep C is treatable using a new drug called 'Harvoni', which has a 95% success rate.

The bad news is the drug is not currently subsidized in Australia with the cost for the 12 week course of the drug being $95,000.00

Harvoni is now Nevil's only hope.

So we are reaching out to the world for small donations to get Nevil on this life saving medicine as soon as possible - so he may live to be a valuable part of the future of Therapeutic Cannabis which will in turn provide relief of pain and suffering to the masses.

Nevil's is known for Sativa's and the revered breed 'Nevil's Haze'.....but he says 'the best is yet to come'

Please help to ensure this is a reality with a small donation.

All those who donate will be kept on file and will have the chance to meet Nevil when he is set up in his new 'legal' breeding facility, in a location to be disclosed in the near future.

It would be nice to see the icmag community dig deep to help Nevil

Cheers Kitcha

:joint:

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
125 DONATIONS HIGHEST
$420
Hydro Son
3 days ago

Only wish I could do more. We all owe so much to Neville
$200
Stephen DeAngelo: OWNER HARBORSIDE HEALTH CENTER
25 days ago

$200
Lynn Griffiths
1 month ago
Good luck with everything ok!
$180
Chuck Livengood
3 days ago
$100
Anonymous
1 month ago

Concept:

Bi-Directional discreet flooding and recovery of multiple columns into a single recovery vessel. With recovery of vapor at both the column, recovery vessel, or both.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Design:

Harriet is my franken brain child, with specs run by WolfWurx, and then modified to achieve my desired functions with their superior engineering know how.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Purchasing:

This will be an ongoing project so expect the first 15 post to be edited often.

Lid: WolfWurx
Spool: WolfWurx
Base: WW
Gaskets 10" WW
Ball Valve 2" WW
Inline sight WW
Sanatary Tee WW
SS 150 pipeing Paramount Supply
SS 150 Pipeing Pacific Rubber
SS JIC Flares Pacific Rubber
SS Hose Pacific Rubber
Pres Clamps Glacier Tank
2" & 1.5" Gask Glacier Tank
1/4 & 1/2 BVs Paramount Supply

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Assembly:

Pipe Dope and Teflon Tape. Lots of wrenching. Completion date 2/28/15???, (3/2/15 completed)... I don't have a vice for my work bench and need to get one. It is very hard torquing these pieces together. I've almost finished but really need a vice to get the liquid valves and hose connections lined up optimally. And I need to reorient the isolation valves for the vapor recovery tree, right now the arms of the isolation valves swing into the trunk of the hivac and recovery pump ports, so the 1/2" full bore vapor recovery tree isn't capable of full bore at the moment.

I also had to flip the 2" ball valve so that the handles would point out away from center when closed. As pictured the handle would swing up and hit the handle of the 1/4" liquid injection line (if closed).

You would be amazed how crowed 13 ball valves can be on a 10" lid. The 2 valves at the end of the columns don't add much to the complication.

Liquid Side:
picture.php

picture.php

Vapor Side:
picture.php

picture.php

Collection Chamber:
picture.php

FIVE IMAGE MAX!!!
I can't even sign off with my little joint smoking guy (frowny face).

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
awesome cant wait for more pics. think the twin turbo build is near in my future lol

Harriet is up to 15 ball valves on her twin columns. She can top and or bottom flood each column independently, as well as recover warm vapor from the columns directly without introducing the warm vapor to the collection pot!

I'll bust the camera out again tomorrow.

I am still working on the table of contents for 1 - 15, I am open to suggestions for chapter headings.

Intro
Concept
Design
Purchasing
Assembly
Machine Testing
Modification
Polishing / Transformation
Use and Storage

Pangea

Veteran
Look's very nice!

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more.

The vertical valve between the column and pot recovery assembly looks like it doesnt have clearance to turn, weird pic angle?