What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"if at first you don't succeed, try, try again..." i've often thought that maybe abortion should be retroactive. have the kid, if it turns into an ignorant POS, THEN you kill it... but you are inflicting that stupidity on everyone else in the meantime.:shucks:

h.h.

Veteran
It’s still a good option for new mothers. Along with a healthier diet. It’s hard to switch off of formula if not already breastfeeding though.
Goats milk used to be an option.
No. I want to blame the evil corporations for doing a recall when problems are discovered.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
my wife breast-fed both of our boys. she was pretty careful about her diet while that was going on however. lots of veggies, whole milk etc. breast milk straight from the tap is pretty damn tasty...
Yeah safe breast milk can still be had if the Mothers are careful like your wife was. Although wasn't that a fair bit of time in the past? It's harder then ever these days for Mothers to maintain a healthy diet to keep their milk safe, especially if you live in a food desert or are from a low income family. Of course not that the Supreme court has lifted the restrictions on how much money politicians can recieve back for campaign expenses maybe some politician will start doing something to actually resolve these types of issue plaguing the common folk...yeah okay, that's not going to happen.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
news this morning suggests that Marjorie Taylor Greene's fan club nearing extinction level numbers of membership too..."she's an embarrassment" seems to be the prevailing theme in criticism. why did they not notice before this? are THEY that stupid too? how far off a cliff are voters prepared to follow a delusional fool?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yeah safe breast milk can still be had if the Mothers are careful like your wife was. Although wasn't that a fair bit of time in the past? It's harder then ever these days for Mothers to maintain a healthy diet to keep their milk safe, especially if you live in a food desert or are from a low income family. Of course not that the Supreme court has lifted the restrictions on how much money politicians can recieve back for campaign expenses maybe some politician will start doing something to actually resolve these types of issue plaguing the common folk...yeah okay, that's not going to happen.
yes, that WAS further back in time. i miss those days...too many people i talk to say "boy, i'm glad THAT is over with..." RE raising kids. i'd go back & do it again in a damn heartbeat if it was possible.:woohoo:

St. Phatty

....... because he is a dangerously unstable Ahole with no sense of judgement and would only lose the 2024 election to a Democrat....... in addition to being bad for the State of North Carolina. :tiphat:

I can say this 'cause I voted for him in 2020 (felt sorry for him in a wheelchair). :bigeye:

I don't like him either.

Was waiting for him to show some intelligence about some subject somewhere.

Instead we have pics of him with his male aide.

So if he's Bi or Gay, well, he could always sing Kumbaya with Oregon Gov. Kate Brown.

Though I would prefer that he Advance Mankind by doing Bong Hits on Saturday Night Live or something.

maybe have a Bong Attachment for his wheelchair. Get Wheelchair Accessible smoking stations at all the dispensaries. Go Wheelchair Skiing. SOMETHING.

moose eater

....... because he is a dangerously unstable Ahole with no sense of judgement and would only lose the 2024 election to a Democrat....... in addition to being bad for the State of North Carolina. :tiphat:

I can say this 'cause I voted for him in 2020 (felt sorry for him in a wheelchair). :bigeye:
You voted for the chair, right? not for Madison Cawthorn?

I admit feeling greater sympathy/empathy for chairs than I do for Mr. Cawthorn.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

it is sad that you had to explain that...
You voted for the chair, right? not for Madison Cawthorn?

I admit feeling greater sympathy/empathy for chairs than I do for Mr. Cawthorn.
it does deserve more sympathy... :smoke:

HempKat

Veteran
yes, that WAS further back in time. i miss those days...too many people i talk to say "boy, i'm glad THAT is over with..." RE raising kids. i'd go back & do it again in a damn heartbeat if it was possible.:woohoo:
Well just remember, the one's that usually say that, feel that way because they were doing it wrong and missed out on the joys that offsets the headaches of being a parent. I'm guessing you and your wife were doing it right and experienced those joys which now invokes fond memories making you want to repeat it.

HempKat

Veteran
news this morning suggests that Marjorie Taylor Greene's fan club nearing extinction level numbers of membership too..."she's an embarrassment" seems to be the prevailing theme in criticism. why did they not notice before this? are THEY that stupid too? how far off a cliff are voters prepared to follow a delusional fool?
About as far as Trump tells them they should but finally some limits are starting to show.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Well just remember, the one's that usually say that, feel that way because they were doing it wrong and missed out on the joys that offsets the headaches of being a parent. I'm guessing you and your wife were doing it right and experienced those joys which now invokes fond memories making you want to repeat it.
i'm not positive that my wife would do it again. :biggrin: one of my boys was two weeks late by his doctors estimate, and he was a couple ounces shy of eleven lbs. (doc said he prob lost a half lb because of placental degradation) :thinking:the other one was born on his due date exactly, and he was a couple of ounces over eleven lbs. :whistling: when i saw his weight on the scale, i blurted out "damn! he weighs almost as much as the world-record smallmouth bass!" and the nurse slapped me, lol...:spanky: