What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220505_191307601_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220505_193036793_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...knees still a bit achy from last nights ride...but no rest for the wicked,back to garden chores today...although i'm guessing there's a chance i'm going to lazy out on everything but the essentials...
tomorrow early there's a bike swap/sales downtown,might manage to wake up to go to that...although there's rarely much worthy stuff for sale...but good bargains...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Okay, things just keep going (I don't know which way) and then something else happens . . . . . feeling like the never ending story but with a yo-yo now.

Reactions: ost

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers... a lot of cleaning to deal with today....for those about to bleach,we salute you!

yeah,one more small detail on the bike,getting a set of fork decals in gold...then it will be done....for now;)