What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://streamable.com/f40al8.
3BB8146D-72F0-4F34-98EC-67F897838D35.jpeg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Morning Camper and Unc....:tumbleweed:

Now I'm thinking those pictures of pots stacked like that... All kind of look like the same picture being posted again and again and again and again :bigeye:
Must be the coffee talking :respect:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...and make up your own thing dammit!:bigeye:

the usual today,off to run errands,then various chores mainly relating to garden stuff...the actual taking care of the plants part is fairly quick and simple now,only need to mix nutes twice,once for veg,once for flower...it will be interesting to see how far the electric bill drops off...and the nutes bill...now,if i can just get the veg setup to the point i can shut down the noisiest fan in the house...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty...time to head out...cleaned a stack of clone trays and domes,some saucers,and some 20oz cups...then noticed another stack of saucers...oh well,more to do tomorrow...

Akss

Put a little phish on for tunes helps pass the time better😁... On my second trip to Wally world today I'll start making a list one of these days.. atleast the gas is cheap at 4.35 a gallon...

Latest posts

Latest posts