What's new

Biden lays up harris as his VP candidate

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... not to mention purging her past from Wikipedia. That's OK it's in Schweizer's book :)

Considering the current climate, she definitely did what Hitlery couldn't. Joe/both against guns and Harris against weed. The swamp never got drained!

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Personally I view forums socially to learn and for fun. Full disclosure forum reading has changed according to present interests or goals. Before for me gardening forums, car sites, home repair or do it yourself topics. Now to completely change the subject I do not know why a cannabis forum has more [political] posts views or traffic. It serves two purposes, I do not want to see advertising for campaigns on a cannabis site, and it blatantly always advertises for the same side trolling online. Why are there so many [political] threads and posts in a cannabis forum? Or people use their one and only grow post to make an obvious statement about their personal ideology. There is a connection between my opinion about public safety and a healthy happy life for myself and those around me everyone, for example heavy metal toxic water in Flynt and weapons manufacturing chemicals explosives the same industry as fertilizer for what is known as large agriculture or grains and livestock raised in confined facilities. That is not a sentence you can easily draw lines with faces causes and solutions necessarily. Government and politics appear far removed from people. Dividing a population or making a reason to argue is an easy way to lose for everyone unsure how else to explain it. I drain fly larvae and slime out of the Oxyclone with a little tube into a bucket but I don't want to use certain phrases or words because that kind of rhetoric has no meaning it is like an empty slogan some kind of reverse engineering psychology or propaganda, to just always have a slogan and a banner or a picture and catchphrase and always post that constantly without intelligible coherent public reasoning. You I anyone can see the draconian nightmare there are people pulling down old statues and stuff in the street setting buildings on fire.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Can we all agree that dispensary prices are too high without naming producers regulators or looters?

Sunshineinabag

Personally I view forums socially to learn and for fun. Full disclosure forum reading has changed according to present interests or goals. Before for me gardening forums, car sites, home repair or do it yourself topics. Now to completely change the subject I do not know why a cannabis forum has more [political] posts views or traffic. It serves two purposes, I do not want to see advertising for campaigns on a cannabis site, and it blatantly always advertises for the same side trolling online. Why are there so many [political] threads and posts in a cannabis forum? Or people use their one and only grow post to make an obvious statement about their personal ideology. There is a connection between my opinion about public safety and a healthy happy life for myself and those around me everyone, for example heavy metal toxic water in Flynt and weapons manufacturing chemicals explosives the same industry as fertilizer for what is known as large agriculture or grains and livestock raised in confined facilities. That is not a sentence you can easily draw lines with faces causes and solutions necessarily. Government and politics appear far removed from people. Dividing a population or making a reason to argue is an easy way to lose for everyone unsure how else to explain it. I drain fly larvae and slime out of the Oxyclone with a little tube into a bucket but I don't want to use certain phrases or words because that kind of rhetoric has no meaning it is like an empty slogan some kind of reverse engineering psychology or propaganda, to just always have a slogan and a banner or a picture and catchphrase and always post that constantly without intelligible coherent public reasoning. You I anyone can see the draconian nightmare there are people pulling down old statues and stuff in the street setting buildings on fire.

Society and it's changes are a bitch

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Since he will quit the first month, your presidential candidate harris. How many potheads are going to be supporting her?

"lays up" did you have to use that term?

Don't need to be a rocket scientist to forsee how they'll 'persuade' him to resign 'for the good of the country'.

Both Joe and Kamala are anti pot, but that's not the reason I won't be voting for them and the suitcase full of DNC members they are carrying.:bigeye:

T

TakenByTheSky

It will be president harris a few months in after he gets diagnosed with alzheimer's. The dude is definitely slipping gears watching him speak is like switching the tv back and forth from political news to an old cowboy movie, half the time he doesn't even know where he is.

Not to mention, I guess they picked harris because she's one woman creepy molesting uncle won't try to touch, kiss or smell.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Maybe "sets up" would be a better term, but she is the dims cndidate, and after he quits, she can name her own VP. We saw all this play out with Nixon / agnew / Ford / rockyfeller.

Who could have seen this? She is anti-pot, and would probably try to get the feds more involved in legalization, ie fed taxes.

I keep waiting for President Trump to take cannabis off sch I, and let the states compete for people moving there, when they leave their broke state.

OK, done with the SC for a while.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
"lays up" did you have to use that term?

Don't need to be a rocket scientist to forsee how they'll 'persuade' him to resign 'for the good of the country'.

Both Joe and Kamala are anti pot, but that's not the reason I won't be voting for them and the suitcase full of DNC members they are carrying.:bigeye:
i thought it quite a clever play.
he won't get past the debates, but everyone should know what their platform will be...Trump must lose! it's all they've got.
...and does that mean you've ventured into the light? if so ... Welcome!
Trump 2020 :party:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I guess you never read the syntax memo earlier this week!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... what their platform will be...Trump must lose! it's all they've got.
...and does that mean you've ventured into the light? if so ... Welcome!
Trump 2020 :party:

.... "into the light" NO, all it means is that I've accepted the reality that the Dark Side is currently the lesser of 2 evils and that hopefully they'll be able to replace that bad orange man with someone (anyone!) more palatable before of soon after the election.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just hope Karma Genetics doesn't come out with a Karmala Kush....things are already Sowahh enough round my house....
BIDEN/HARRIS 2020.....hahaha

Defund the police,and then put a top cop in the ovary office.....very sad

I sure am glad creepy joe didnt run with Tulsi,trump may have lost come November.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
.... "into the light" NO, all it means is that I've accepted the reality that the Dark Side is currently the lesser of 2 evils and that hopefully they'll be able to replace that bad orange man with someone (anyone!) more palatable before of soon after the election.

Palpatine 2020!

Emperor-Rise-of-Skywalker-913-2.jpg

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Senator Kamala Harris, Senate Sponsor of the MORE Act.

Here:

https://norml.org/blog/2020/08/12/s...or-of-the-more-act-chosen-to-be-vp-candidate/

Kamala Harris is pro cannabis, and Tr*mp is a chimp in a suit.

Harris locked up more people for weed than anyone in the history of the world ...Fact, now shes flip flopping ? Wrong. She's pandering to complete and utter morons like yourself and you idiot's eat it up...She's not even black but tells people she is...She's more phony than AOC's southren black accent
The largest amount of African American she's ever had inside her is Willie Brown....It's a moot point anyway unless it's dress rehersal for 2024 cause this Election is already decided and Trump won...Don't believe me ? Check back in November...

A senile old rich white man man who gropes little kids and bribes foreign leaders and a authoritarian bitch who locks up black people for weed...NICE !!! progressives at their best... all lies

Latest posts

Latest posts