What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
massive difference ds im not sure about the aircon! as ojd says it looks under control now and the temperatures are dropping a little now, they look good, hows the others coming on !!

Thanks for stopping by ratchy temperatures are slowly dropping

a good difference for sure.

The air con wasnt just for the ladies it was for me too.:biggrin:

all under control now and yes the blueberry og kush is coming along ok too..:tiphat: stay safe.. Updates soon .:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great shots darksider donkey dicks all day long you are doing a good job :

Thanks jonnyfli here is a few photos from today they are all starting to foxtail now im guessing due to high temperatures and maybes my schoolboy error the calyxes are nice and fat it looks like the buds are starting to open too... just checked them under the microscope and this is what im seeing anyone feel free to chime in not sure when to take these down me personally i think to early.. advice is more than welcome cheers guys.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, early still. How many days now?

Thanks TheBlaze yes i thought to early too just been looking through this diary and they only went 12x12 on the 25.05.2018. but were not showing sex then. and aint got the foggiest when showing sex after that so im guessing i will put the trich colours down to stress related that's all I can think of thanks again TheBlaze appreciated..:tiphat:

jonnyfli

Thanks jonnyfli here is a few photos from today they are all starting to foxtail now im guessing due to high temperatures and maybes my schoolboy error the calyxes are nice and fat it looks like the buds are starting to open too... just checked them under the microscope and this is what im seeing anyone feel free to chime in not sure when to take these down me personally i think to early.. advice is more than welcome cheers guys.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

nice and milky darksider not long left to go :yummy:

kro-magnon

Veteran
Your bud is looking sexy, you need a bit more patience before cutting harvest, around 8/10 days should be enough to have a mature plant.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Great update and pics
Looking very nice

These girls need extra water at the end to bring out that delicous flavour
Your plants are very green and want to be yellow come harvest time if you want to taste the true flavour

Also your pic is a Haze dom pheno and they prefer the longer flower time to deliver the true high , you cant ever go to long with a Haze so dont chop to early unless you have to

Keep up the great show

Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the encouragement guys appreciated lots :tiphat:

TheBlaze
No worries bud

I would say at least another 2 weeks.

2 weeks or more it is my friend thanks ..

jonnyfli

nice and milky darksider not long left to go ..

Slowly but surely my friend thanks.

kro-magnon
Your bud is looking sexy, you need a bit more patience before cutting harvest, around 8/10 days should be enough to have a mature plant.

kro-magnon patience is my middle name these ladies will be cut when done to almost perfection ..:biggrin: thanks,

ojd
Hey bro
Great update and pics
Looking very nice

These girls need extra water at the end to bring out that delicous flavour
Your plants are very green and want to be yellow come harvest time if you want to taste the true flavour

Also your pic is a Haze dom pheno and they prefer the longer flower time to deliver the true high , you cant ever go to long with a Haze so dont chop to early unless you have to

Keep up the great show

Peace

Many thanks OJD have no fear these will not come down till they are realy done i have kept the ec low on these all the way through they seem to like the low ec or ppm..and if that photo is haze dom it looks like I have a few of them.:tiphat: anyhow thats all for now guys stay safe and happy growing..:tiphat:

bilko

them foxtails are mighty damn fine and as you and others have said take them to the maximum darksider it will be worth it for the end results keep the updates coming :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by bilko and mr brunch but today got the better of me after checking trichs we have milky and amber on two of these.. others are behind these but not far from them.. so decided to chop the heads off 2 today,, as took a tester of the last photos and my pal says it tasted amazing and got him high as a kite as I don't smoke I will have to take his word for it and also the trichs tell a tale or two so with no further commitments planned heres a few photos to keep you up to date stay safe all :tiphat:.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ratchy

amazing what a week or two can do with the trichs darksider looks to me like they are very near done one more week maybe grand job you done :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts