What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

bilko

damn good job darksider I will have to try hydroponics next as you are killing it timewise and as you say trichs don't lie keep the good work flowing well done

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow darksider nice update

That first pheno looks very Haze dom and delicous ( my favourite out of the 2 )

2nd pic looks great to

What smells are you getting from both phenos

Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow darksider nice update

That first pheno looks very Haze dom and delicous ( my favourite out of the 2 )

2nd pic looks great to

What smells are you getting from both phenos

Peace

Thanks for stopping by ojd the smell coming from the first pheno is lemony and pinewood 100 percent :tiphat: and the smell coming from the second one is more like a fruity diesel smell if that makes sense more to the chem side of things very different to one another both smell fantastic..:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys started taking them down last night as landlord and electricians are coming Monday morning a week earlier than I was first told they would be here,, but im happy with the outcome of these ladies another week would of been good but that's life. its gonna take me over the weekend to get the room back to the norm have to fill all the drill holes in and everything else put into my shed long weekend ahead anyhow that's me finished apart from drying and weights but that will come soon enough I would like to say thanks very much for the support and advice appreciated lots guys,, and a very big thank you to ojd for letting me sample these quality genetics .THANKS OJD.
well that's it till the next episode.. Heres a few photos of last night and today as still busy take care all ..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PS decent colas that's a 20 litre bucket and lid

ratchy

Hi guys started taking them down last night as landlord and electricians are coming Monday morning a week earlier than I was first told they would be here,, but im happy with the outcome of these ladies another week would of been good but that's life. its gonna take me over the weekend to get the room back to the norm have to fill all the drill holes in and everything else put into my shed long weekend ahead anyhow that's me finished apart from drying and weights but that will come soon enough I would like to say thanks very much for the support and advice appreciated lots guys,, and a very big thank you to ojd for letting me sample these quality genetics .THANKS OJD.
well that's it till the next episode.. Heres a few photos of last night and today as still busy take care all ..View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

shame about the early visit but they look spot on it looks like your going to have a decent haul nice job darksider :)

jonnyfli

well that's it till the next episode.. Heres a few photos of last night and today as still busy take care all ..View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

good one darksider they look quite chunky very nice sir enjoy your rewards

bilko

realy nice good job on them :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys for the support :tiphat: ready today to be jarred up weighed in at 25 oz dry. :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey DARKSIDER

Nice thread bro :tiphat:
Shame you had to harvest early but looked very nice and a Haze lovers dream

Shoot me an addy and il send out a free pack of seeds for the test grow you did

Also come back and gives us a smoke report from your friend when he/her samples it just a few words on flavour and high

Peace

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey DARKSIDER

Nice thread bro :tiphat:
Shame you had to harvest early but looked very nice and a Haze lovers dream

Shoot me an addy and il send out a free pack of seeds for the test grow you did

Also come back and gives us a smoke report from your friend when he/her samples it just a few words on flavour and high

Peace

Thanks for stopping by guys appreciated you haze heads will want to try this 100 percent. Thank you kindly OJD for your offer for a free pack appreciated.. this all flew out the door so to speak, quick as a rat up a drainpipe, and my pals wanted more quickly, demand was high for this, the taste was very smooth and very strong the flavour was lemony with hints of pinewood according to my close friends all in all they gave it a 9 out of ten for flavour and for strength. Not for the lightweight smokers.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts