What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur cookies

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice thread bro

mouthwatering pics

thanks for posting up

strawberry cookies release will be in june

peace

Thanks @Bobbo4200, they ended up about 3 feet.

Topped them a couple of times and pea netted them to control the stretch.

Thanks for the kind words @ojd, I saw your strawberry cookie pics on fb. They look killer, definitely growing them this year.

Some cookie pheno pictures.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for looking in

Hotzenplotz

Plants look great @Hotzenplotz

Your favorite looks really nice bro. Nothing wrong with your pics either. Mine are all taken by phone camera lol

What smells and flavours did you get?

iam nearly done with test smoking, so far not one bad phenotyp out of the nine. All of em could be keepers. (No Joke) a few are really low yielding (cookies dominant) but yield doesnt matter for me. Terpeneprofile is slighty different on every plant.Mostly fruity with kushy and sometimes minty undertones. i cant get my hands on the real cookies so i cant compare. i got this really high yielding pheno wich looks alot like ur pheno typ # 2 with a different Chemy/Diesel Terpene profile (OG Chem?) and its super strong like my strongest Kosher Kush if not even Stronger but more Sativaish.. Keeper for sure! Overall i would give this Strain 9,0 out of 10 . Good Work OJD!

Nice report @Hotzenplotz you have me impatient to try mine now lol

I hear you on the keeper's all are really good plants in there own ways.

Pheno 1

picture.php

Looks to be the most cookie dom. Part harvested this plant at day 66 looks to be a good yielder too. Buds are very dense and a good size too.

Pheno 2

picture.php

Looks similar to my Ogchem I did. Got slight pinks coming through, needs longer than I can give it 70days(holiday in 2 weeks).

Will get run again and taken to full maturity.

Pheno 3

picture.php

Last 2 weeks this pheno has started putting out alot of frost. Very loud sweet chem smell looking forward to this one.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yepp, those all look like keeper's.

Pheno 1 does look Cookie dom.

As I am not a huge fan of the Cookies, you have thinking a pack of the Connopisseur Cookies, or the Chem D Cookies that Cream has in his thread. Do you know the difference between the two?

Thanks guy's

@Green81, must drop by your thread read it so far your killing it again that jacks cleaner looks superb.

@Bobbo4200, I think going by the description creams is chemd x forum gsc and mine is gdp x Ogchem x forum gsc.

All plants are down now.

Pheno 1 day 65
Pheno 2 day 71
Pheno 3 +4 day 70

Pheno 2 could go another 2 weeks I reckon, next grow I'm going to try it

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for looking in guys

Buddle

Veteran
Beautiful grow and report Highburyman..You have done these beans justice for sure :)
I have been lucky enough to grow some nice clone onlys. The GSC Forum is definitely one of my top 5.She's great for depression too.

Sorry for not getting any bud shots or smoke reports up.

Out of the 4 plants I grew I have kept 3 to run again, I'm currently flowering out 2 phenos now.

Pheno 1

Smells very much like the ogchem I grew, but with a more sweeter nose to her.

picture.php
picture.php

Picture's from 2nd run day 43

Pheno 2 (rainbow pheno lol)

This pheno threw a few balls last time, but this run touch wood none I can see so far.

This run she's the star of the show, massive colas of frosty Buds.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pheno 3

Love this plant, grows with weird ducks foot leafs. But the taste and potency are off the hook it tastes of mint chocolate

I've not put this girl into flower yet but I've got 2 nice one's vegging up to go in next

If anyone is think of trying this strain don't think pull the trigger best strain I've ever tried by far. Nothing but good feedback from friends they've all gone cookie mad lol

I'll try to update this thread with some shots at the end

Beautiful grow and report Highburyman..You have done these beans justice for sure :)
I have been lucky enough to grow some nice clone onlys. The GSC Forum is definitely one of my top 5.She's great for depression too.

Cheers bro your comments are much appreciated @Buddle

Nice to hear some good feed back on the forum cut. Not long received some cuttings of her which I'm buzzing to run.

Going to backcross the forum to my most cookie looking pheno,I'll be growing loads of those out looking for some fire

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Highbury,,,
great work mate,,,
lovely ladies and perfect pics,,
much respect,,,:tiphat:
peace and regards s2