What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I am still on a chocolate chip cookie bender . . .

IMG-2823.jpg

Petrochemical

My pride after approaching a local cannabis store that are going to be selling full scale in October asking for a sample and being looked at like I was a f****** alien from Saturn oh, I mean I finally got a place to grow during veg State and now I have to wait to find some decent f****** human being that came here from who-knows-where to slide me a f****** zip so I can have something to smoke until mine gets harvested Jesus it's gotten worse up here. I'm not used to folks that or is that greedy and slimy

armedoldhippy

Veteran
heading upstairs right now for a brunch sandwich of a killer meatloaf my wife made yesterday. i "may" have diced up more peppers/onions than the amount of meat required. the sample i ate late last night said that "all is well" however...:yummy:

Cuddles

I had some white and green asparagus too :) chopped them up and just fried them in butter, some salt a little lemon juice, plus roasted potatoes. I usually eat more in terms of volume/ veggies but I did have a lot of cake on mums birthday,lol :D

tomorrow it´s oven baked aubergine with mozzarella on top with herbs and home made chilli olive oil plus a big salad.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Once again fresh caught lobster from sea to plate to full belly all within 12 hours of swimming around at the bottom of the sea tasty as per usual.. Made with lettuce, chopped cucumbers, baby tomatoes, chillis, peppers, baby corn, spring onions, stir fried with oyster sauce, and basil, and also egg fried rice, topped off with with olive oil..:good:
Credit goes to the wife all i done was caught them..:tiphat:

20220602_155632.jpg
20220602_155704.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had crab meat with shrimp seasoning, then a bowl of shredded sugar-free angel food cake, diced strawberries, and fat-free Cool Whip...healthy and tasty as all get-out... done gone through 3 gallons of fresh strawberries from over in SW Virginia. prob gonna buy 3 more to cap & freeze. gotta leave room for some blanched peaches & cream corn in the freezer though. prob gonna put a new seal on the chest freezer & stock up...:jump:

Cuddles

I was gifted with a small rack of lamb today. Came as a big surprise! I marinated half of it for a couple of hours before cooking it. I made a fresh batch of vinaigrette with honey yesterday and had a salad to go with the lamb.

Same thing tomorrow except I´ll also be making roasted potatoes :)
I may be making oat-choc cookies again later on. They come in very handy when I feel like having a little something but I´m not too hungry to have a real meal.

moose eater

Beer-battered North Pacific Alaska cod fish, bit of organic broccoli, marinated baby artichokes in oil and seasonings, and home-fried, pre-cooked red Alaska-grown potatoes, with cold chaga tea.

moose eater

Charcoal grilled 3-day m,arinated chuck roast, soaked in 2 varieties of homemade modified French dressing, stabbed over and over with a meat fork, and inverted repeatedly in the marinade over the last 72 hours.

Organic steamed broccoli, and perhaps a seltzer water, maybe with some pomegranate juice and tequila added, along with a dash of lime juice and a few ice cubes, just for balanced good measure.

Skip the carbs, as we had home-fried red Alaska-grown spuds with the pork breakfast sausage and 1 egg for breakfast, so no need for further carbohydrates today.