What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi uncle farmerlion,

Wish you are doing better at home. Hope we can follow your greenhouse adventures this year and share together good moments here in this room. Hugggss! :ying:

I'm ready for an update brother. This plant is very special to me. The auto Malawi's were incredible. I can't wait to run these.
Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Deke for sharing the development of your Auto Zamaldelica ;)

Looking great so far, compact plant but good yielding for its size, with really fat and wide buds, usually phenos like yours produce really strong and appealing terpenes and desired soaring effects as well.

Glad you are pleased with the genetics so far! :)

Dubi. Here's a few shots of my Auto Zamaldelica. She has a few weeks left to flower. She's putting on weight daily. She should be a bit taller but that is on me. The first 3 weeks I had cold issues and they grew very slowly. But she is out growing all my other plants. She made me raise my lights tonight. She also handled a lockout issue I had with most my other plants , as if she didn't lockout at all. Or she is just one tough plant! I'll be growing this again, and looking forward to any other autos from Ace!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

Thank you very much for sharing your Auto Zamaldelica smoke report :huggg:

Glad it provided such a complex and long lasting trip, really touching to read your experience, and i know what you mean! hehehehhe when i was doing the final Auto Zamaldelica smoking tests a few months ago at home i usually also smoked a 0.25 gr joint, and after that i always found myself walking in circles in the living room thinking to myself what's that and where am i going ? :D My body moving alone and my mind completely out, flying very far .... most of the times i had to take a shower to calm down a bit the trip and to be able to interact 'properly' with the family, i also find that Auto Zamaldelica's second half of the effect has a warm dreamy nature, which induces more relaxation than the photoperiod version, which is usually more electric and agitated.

I like a lot the sound of the breeding project you have in mind with Auto Zamaldelica and Zamaldelica/Ethiopian :yes: Hope to follow your progresses with this project in upcoming years!

Yesterday I was on tour with van that I had to bring back to car rental company in the country side. After leaving the van on the parking of the the car rental I smoked a cigarette containing 0,25g AutoZam. The way back home by food trough a village (that I don´t knew), later by bus and train took 2,5 hours. I don´t used the smartphone to find my way. A fleeting look at google map hours before was my orientation. With Auto Zam it was a real journey with many prominent situation. I don´t want describe all in detail. The journey continued at home until I fall asleep after 3,5 hours.
The qualities:
Uplifting, thought provoking, trippy, later relaxed but able to act at every moment, long lasting good night sleep.

I think Auto strains can be developed in every direction by crossing with non auto strains that have the qualities you want to have. For example my plan is to cross Auto Zam with Zam x Ethiope (fulfilled), bring it to F2/F3 step (you are Right Rolandomota). I want to reduce the influence of Northern lights. Once I have a good auto cross of this I will repeat this step “(AutoZam x Zam x Ehti) x Zam x Ehti” and bring it to F2, F3, F4. There is no limit. I`d say the more breeding steps with non auto you include in your autostrain the better the chance to find what you want and avoid finding ruderalis dominant chemotypes.
I have smoked few really good auto strains. Auto Zam is one of them.

ULMW

Loving her development. She has outgrown the Zamaldelica I have also in bloom. I see more Zamal leaf formation on this Auto than on my Zamaldelica FEM.
:biggrin:Happy Growing!

Attachments

• IMG_20200309_091445.jpg
    IMG_20200309_091445.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20200309_091502.jpg
    IMG_20200309_091502.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20200309_091516.jpg
    IMG_20200309_091516.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20200309_091527.jpg
    IMG_20200309_091527.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 130

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So nice ULMW! :D Really interesting to be able to compare Auto Zamaldelica fem vs Zamaldelica fem although they started the flowering at different times.

Both look very promising, keep up the great gardening work friend :yes:

paisajedehierba

Hi paisajedehierba,

Thank you very much for sharing your Auto Zamaldelica smoke report :huggg:

Glad it provided such a complex and long lasting trip, really touching to read your experience, and i know what you mean! hehehehhe when i was doing the final Auto Zamaldelica smoking tests a few months ago at home i usually also smoked a 0.25 gr joint, and after that i always found myself walking in circles in the living room thinking to myself what's that and where am i going ? :D My body moving alone and my mind completely out, flying very far .... most of the times i had to take a shower to calm down a bit the trip and to be able to interact 'properly' with the family, i also find that Auto Zamaldelica's second half of the effect has a warm dreamy nature, which induces more relaxation than the photoperiod version, which is usually more electric and agitated.

I like a lot the sound of the breeding project you have in mind with Auto Zamaldelica and Zamaldelica/Ethiopian :yes: Hope to follow your progresses with this project in upcoming years!

Funny that you´ve tested Auto Zam also with 0,25g and that you have also experienced strong effects from this amount of weed. I can´t imagine smoking bigger amount of Auto Zam unless I have holidays. I have not tested it up to date in company.
The next step with Auto Zam x (Zam x Ehti) will start soon. I guess I´ll only have round about 30 seeds once all harvested and I am not sure when to beginn to germinate. I fear losing seeds germinating to early. :tiphat:

Deke

Thanks Deke for sharing the development of your Auto Zamaldelica ;)

Looking great so far, compact plant but good yielding for its size, with really fat and wide buds, usually phenos like yours produce really strong and appealing terpenes and desired soaring effects as well.

Glad you are pleased with the genetics so far! :)

She's getting close to being done. Amber showing every day.

Attachments

• 20200319_031910.jpg
    20200319_031910.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 122
  • 20200319_032006.jpg
    20200319_032006.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 108

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi paisajedehierba,

If you only have 30 seeds of the cross you want to work with, then i would save them for the best moment when you can provide them all your time and resources, to maximize the chances to find the traits and parental plants you are seeking for your breeding project.

The next step with Auto Zam x (Zam x Ehti) will start soon. I guess I´ll only have round about 30 seeds once all harvested and I am not sure when to beginn to germinate. I fear losing seeds germinating to early. :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks great Deke :) Really nice chunky resinous buds on your Auto Zamaldelica, thank you very much for sharing pics before the harvest.

How are the aromas before harvest ? Sweet candy and floral ? Fermented lemony ? Or woody and oily ?

She's getting close to being done. Amber showing every day.

Deke

Looks great Deke :) Really nice chunky resinous buds on your Auto Zamaldelica, thank you very much for sharing pics before the harvest.

How are the aromas before harvest ? Sweet candy and floral ? Fermented lemony ? Or woody and oily ?

Closer to the fermented and lemony. Hints of
Orange

Deke

@dubi question for you. How much Amber should I expect on the Auto Zamal? Is she one that doesn't amber up much? Or does she amber up like most?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Deke,

Auto Zamaldelica does amber up with ripeness like any cannabis strain, quite fast, doesn't take so long like a photoperiod tropical sativa could do.

If you prefer more cerebral and mind blowing effects then harvest a bit early with mostly clear trichomes, if you prefer more balanced effects with more body then wait until there's a good amount of amber trichomes.

paisajedehierba

Hi paisajedehierba,

If you only have 30 seeds of the cross you want to work with, then i would save them for the best moment when you can provide them all your time and resources, to maximize the chances to find the traits and parental plants you are seeking for your breeding project.

Hi Dubi,
I`ve been to pessimistic. The seeds have been hidden away along the inner axis of the fat main bud. At the end I`ve found 160 seeds:). I`ve put 28 of them (after only three days of drying) into the freezer. Now two days later with paper towel method there are 7 out of 28 sprouting.

Additionally I´ve received from ACE Seeds a 5-pack Auto Zam F4 only 2 days after bank Transfer! One seed is already on the way between wet paper towels. :tiphat:

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 72
  • P1340307.jpg
    P1340307.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 65
  • P1340308.jpg
    P1340308.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 69

djav59

Me thinks me likes your phi·los·o·phy.

Me thinks me likes your phi·los·o·phy.

THC is everything to me. I LOVE getting fucking HIGH. That is what it is all about for me. Been growing and smoking for 50 years. The shit they put out today sucks. Except for Jack Herrer (Seedsman) and Zamaldelica (Ace). I have grown out 56 varieties There was ONE pheno of TOP 44 that was the best marijuana I ever smoked. Tried for years to find it again but no joy, she was special.

Me thinks me likes your phi·los·o·phy

djav59

In the old days I could see the advantage of an AF now I see none as it by my limited experience and observation of it is saving 7-10 days flowering time worth contaminating the gene pool?
Today I heard an ad for Vanilla Cherry coke personally I believe if they made coke the way it was in the old day it might actually sell.
Kidz nowadays just want fancy flavors how many times have I seen on here I dont want to get that high ?

Then why the fuck are you even smoking it?

Deke

I don't have the ability to go completely dark for a photo plant where I grow. So autos are great for me. And sorry horse is out the barn where genetics are concerned. To each there own.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great news then :)

The more seeds to choose from the better.
And thank you very much for getting Auto Zamaldelica F4, hopefully it will be useful for your growing goals and breeding projects.

Hi Dubi,
I`ve been to pessimistic. The seeds have been hidden away along the inner axis of the fat main bud. At the end I`ve found 160 seeds:). I`ve put 28 of them (after only three days of drying) into the freezer. Now two days later with paper towel method there are 7 out of 28 sprouting.

Additionally I´ve received from ACE Seeds a 5-pack Auto Zam F4 only 2 days after bank Transfer! One seed is already on the way between wet paper towels. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts