What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C5 Haze x Kali China

YukonKronic

Hi Deep...sorry bout the mites getting at her (im on patrol for them also (spinosad / essential oils / seaweed / silica / foiliars on daily rotation until i cant find a single mite or egg:biggrin:)...looks like you got plenty of plant left after what needed to be removed....this one here is getting really close...terps are outstanding...fruity / hazey / floral / sweet

...trichs are ample some swollen and clouded...she's looking redder everyday....white pistils are almost gone....but i will refrain from the harvest a little longer.... as they say in Jamaica " patient man rides donkey"

Ya mon soon come no worries soon come.

SolarLogos

Greetings StrongTree,
I am just getting caught up on your posts, I've been pretty busy with harvest/winter GH grow. You really nailed it with those girls, I'd say you have them dialed in nicely. Do you plan to run them again? I'll run through your thread again when I get time to put my c5xkc in the ground. Nice job my friend, enjoy the fruits of your labor. I'm sure they will be as potent as they look after a nice cure.:tiphat:
Peace, God bless

StrongTree

Greetings StrongTree,
I am just getting caught up on your posts, I've been pretty busy with harvest/winter GH grow. You really nailed it with those girls, I'd say you have them dialed in nicely. Do you plan to run them again? I'll run through your thread again when I get time to put my c5xkc in the ground. Nice job my friend, enjoy the fruits of your labor. I'm sure they will be as potent as they look after a nice cure.:tiphat:
Peace, God bless

Hi ya Solar... glad to see how your harvest went well, and now the Gh is cranking up... seems your cup runeth over this season...it's been a joy to follow all the progress of the "sativa paradise".

BTW that Honduran looks special... sounds like it's level headed daytime material...with extra special qualities.

any how bout C5KC...#2 was harvested today...the nanas were starting to pop out (just a few but) and...terps and trichs are lovely ( reminding me a bit of Panama type smells)...this is the one Dubi called the KC pheno...compared to the first one i ran the KCpheno has been very reasonable to deal with in the great indoors...#1 the NL/ haze pheno was unruly in the tent (and i clipped her early!)...and seemed to want to go on forever.....so i culled the clones...also i was getting nanas kinda early in the process...not sure if it's me or the sativa...still yielded some great ganja that does smell like bandaids a bit...i will cure it and reserve judgement

as far as the running again. well yes indeed i just had to
biggrin.gif
... here is one of #2's clones at 3 weeks bloom even better than seed mom on the stretch so far
picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

OlDirtyHuman

Looking good StrongTree

Here's my vote to make this the sticky thread

picture.php

cut this one at 13 weeks, just put a clone into flower

deepwaterdude

I agree with the sticky vote, if just to not be a highjacker;)

Nice finish ODH, looks much like strong tree's pheno. I am trying to get mine a minimum of 12 weeks actual flower (@another 10 days) as her higher tops still have white hairs. Also got her last green cleaner treatment until harvest. Haven't seen any new mites since I cut the branches days back.

Very happy to say I'm puffing on a ten week c5 x KC mitey branch sample, and everything is there in abundance; uber nice buds, killer smell when smoked, both potency and lift, but even with the early sample, it's got the KC creamy chest relaxation, so little twitch from the haze. Very cool. I've got a surprising 1/2 oz + from the little cut I did, meaning total plant yield should be massive and that I'll be "testing" like mad without diminishing the final product;)

deepwaterdude

This thing's like the Energizer bunny;) 11 weeks since flowers

This thing's like the Energizer bunny;) 11 weeks since flowers

Another ten days seems to be my mantra for the last couple weeks;) I love how she's turning out. I took a branch today with some mites on the lower buds, so now I have both 10 and 11 week samples. She'll make it at least another week.

Attachments

• 11 weeks flo:another small branch taken.jpg
    11 weeks flo:another small branch taken.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC04203.jpg
    DSC04203.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC04202.jpg
    DSC04202.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC04201.jpg
    DSC04201.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Top taken today-lower buds had critters.jpg
    Top taken today-lower buds had critters.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 43

YukonKronic

Another ten days seems to be my mantra for the last couple weeks;) I love how she's turning out. I took a branch today with some mites on the lower buds, so now I have both 10 and 11 week samples. She'll make it at least another week.

I call 13.5 weeks! Haha.. looks awesome in here guys! I’m jealous. My whole show is way behind and painful slow right now... I did throw a c5KC into each box this round tho.. just couldn’t stop myself :biggrin:
Just trying to be patient while everything recovers from cold, deficient, dry solo cup abuse and gets legs to fill a screen..

deepwaterdude

A pile of C5 haze x KC buds

A pile of C5 haze x KC buds

I think Yukon's guess of 13.5 weeks is right on had I flowered her indoors, initially. 12 weeks since real flower clusters and she's finally down and a sight (and weight) to behold. :woohoo:
A massive thank you to sammy and dubi for this cross:tiphat:

Edit:pics should say 1/2 plant trimmed, not 1:2;)

Attachments

• 1:2 plant untrimmed.jpg
    1:2 plant untrimmed.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 41
  • 1:2 plant trimmed.jpg
    1:2 plant trimmed.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 43
  • How she looked at harvest.jpg
    How she looked at harvest.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 46
  • REALLy nice output and bud style.jpg
    REALLy nice output and bud style.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 52
  • C5 x KC at finish.jpg
    C5 x KC at finish.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 46

Fronk

Been sleeping on this thread

Been sleeping on this thread

Beautiful strong tree and deepwater.
They look great.
I’ll send mine into flower next week I think:dance013:.

Fronk

C5x Kali

C5x Kali

If you guys don’t mind I’ll post my progress in this thread also so they are all in the same place. :tiphat:

YukonKronic

Dayamn DW! That looks gooood! Tbh I just said 13.5 weeks to make you despair with impatience a little.. he heee. Lucky guess I suppose!
Can’t wait to flip mine.. they’re bouncing back and ought to be screen height within a week... then probably only need a week to ten days to fill scrog since I’m running 9 plants/M square..

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi StrongTree,

What a lovely outcome with the C5 Haze x Kali China :)

Despite the bananas the flowers look really really nice :yummy:
Very high yielding, chunky buds with crazy foxtails a la NL/Haze, the range of terpenes you describe seem to be in the right direction as well.
Need to test in more depth whether the bananas are occasional or frequent, because this cross has huge potential.
Looking forward to know your opinion when you start to bite your jars of this strain ;)

I also would like to thank for your amazing contribution to this room, i think you are probably the grower that has grown and posted in this room more ACE strains in 2019: from indicas, to hybrids to very sativa dom hybrids like this one. Your motivation and efforts to explore so many ACE genetics is really touching, and much appreciated!

Wish 2020 blooms for you with the most beautiful flowers and moments.

Fronk

Day 12.
Really strong lemon Woody smell.
Delicious, smallest plant but just getting into gear now.
:woohoo:

Attachments

• 898B0A6C-A8B5-49A9-A112-8FD7F64A3DE5.jpg
    898B0A6C-A8B5-49A9-A112-8FD7F64A3DE5.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 40
  • D734F089-B8B1-44BA-8FD5-6097EC507AE0.jpg
    D734F089-B8B1-44BA-8FD5-6097EC507AE0.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 36

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Maturing much faster from clone, these are from 6 weeks.
From seed it went over 13 weeks, I'm thinking 10 this run.
Nice chunky buds.

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

9 weeks in these shots.
Colder temps definitely brought out some color on this clone.
Going to try another seed out this year at some point and see how it compares.
If I'd known the clone would finish so much faster than from seed I probably would have run this one again.
Nice sturdy branches had no problem holding up good sized colas.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking great Yukon friend :)

Both are clearly showing traits from both sides of the hybrid.
Best wishes for the rest of the flowering!

Latest posts

Latest posts